Picture #5

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks has passed and I had been cooped up inside my work room, trying to busy myself in developing hundreds of pictures that I took. I didn't want to leave nor did I even like the idea.

Sure, I'd leave the room to eat and give Guk something to eat too. I'd leave to take a shower or sleep in my bed at night but most of my day? I spent it all inside this dark tiny room, moping about the things that I learned a few weeks earlier.

I didn't want to cry since there was never a thing called us, it has always been him and me. I didn't want to act hurt because I didn't have the right to. I didn't want to see him again because I knew that all the courage I've been trying to give myself would all crumble back down and leave me with nothing but pain once again.

It hurts, it really does..

But I was a fool to not even make a move, I was the one who put myself onto something I could never get out of. Being his best friend, the one he would trust that would never leave him, the one he knows would accept him everytime he needs someone. I was the one who pushed that thought inside his head and I'm at fault for all my suffering right now.

How stupid could you be, Jungkook?

I sighed as I hanged the last photo I had taken since the last time I went out. Of course it was still a photo of him, smiling brightly and unconcious of the lens that was pointed at him. I don't even think I could still count all the photos that I have of him. Yes, they were that many.

But how can anyone blame me? I was completely smitten with him, completely infatuated.

I was simply in love with all of him.

Well, I am too late now, aren't I? While I was horsing around, enjoying my time just being right by his side and not doing anything, he slowly fell in love but sadly it wasn't with me.

Scratching sounds filled the tinay room making me turned towards the locked door. I guess Guk's already bored or hungry. I can't blame him though, he was used to being with me all the time. Now he's just alone in my living room, doing god knows what while I was busy inside here.

Taking a small towel, I wiped my hands clean and opened the door slightly, revealing guk who looked at me with a sullen expression. I smiled slightly at him and opened the door to get out of the room, making sure to lock it behind me. Bending down to take the small pup, I looked at him.

"Sorry little one, are you feeling lonely?" I muttered, his cheek with my thumb. "Do you want to go for a walk?"

He barked with his tiny pitched voice when he heard the words walk from me. I smiled at his eargerness and put him down. "Okay fine. We'll go for a walk, I'll just get your leash and my shoes okay?" I said, patting his head.

Another bark echoed throughout the room making me chuckle slightly and shake my head. Walking towards the front door with Guk tailing behind me, I took his leash that hanged from the hook I had put there when he first arrived for convenience. Bending down once again to hook it up to his collar and put on my shoes, we were both ready to go and leave.

Taking my keys, I opened the door and went our along with him. I felt the cold evening breeze brush against my skin and I shivered slightly. I should have bought a sweater or something but I won't be able to get Guk back inside the house, not until he gets his walk. He may be a small pup but he is stubborn as hell.

I was too lazy to go back inside anyway..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter