Picture #6

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?"

I looked at Teahyung who gave me his usual pitiful look, symphatizing with my poor broken soul. I sighed and shook my head and turning towards the street once again, a few people pass by.

"You know Kookie.." he started

"Don't call me that.." I retorted, trying to seem as if I wasn't affected by that certain nickname.

I don't even know why I'm right here at this cafe, spending time with Taehyung when I knew for myself he was the third to the last person I wanted to see right now. The second one being Chanyeol, Jimin's boyfriend and of course, the first being Jimin himself.

On why I didn't want to see Taehyung? Because I knew that he would get to me, that he would be able to make me open up and talk about the things I never wanted to remember. The things that could make me break donw in just a few seconds.

"Sorry, I got used to it when I kept hearing him call you that.." he explained

"Nah, its fine.. I'm just being too sensitive.." I replied

I looked at the cup between my hands, it was already half empty since we already had been here for a couple of hours. To be honest, we would have left earlier if I just didn't asked Taehyung to stay longer. I didn't want to go home yet, go home to that darn apartment that's filled with nothing but silence now.

Yes, I didn't want to go home knowing the fact that I'd be all alone now.

I miss Guk..

His little barks that echoed throughout the place, his annoying habit to bite and destroy my shoes, his irritating scratching against the doors just to bother the heck out of me. Whenever I would wake up with a wet tongue brushing against my face. The way he kept the whole place cheerful and alive.

I miss Jimin..

His constant visits so he could meet Guk. His cooking because he knew I would always end up ordering take out since I was too lazy to cook. The way he would organize my stuff whenever I left everything in a pile of mess. Even just his mere presence.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung called out

Letting out the breath I've been holding in, I blinked a few times before looking up at him.

"I.." he started, reaching out to wipe away the stain against my cheek, "I've never seen you like this.."

I didn't even notice I was already crying. Immediately wiping the tears off my eyes, I chuckled sadly at his words. Sniffling softly so I could gather myself and talk properly.

"I guess this is how heartbreak affects you.." I said while I willed myself to stop from acting stupid

"No. This is how Jimin affects you.. You were never like this when you broke up with your first love.." he explained, "Hell, I never even saw you cry. Sure, you would act like everything was fine and everyone would notice your facade but we never saw you cry. You never broke down like this in front of anyone, especially in front of me.."

"It hurts Taehyung.." I muttered the only reply I could think off

"I thought I was fine, that everything would just pass by like a unwanted memory. I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter