Picture #4

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My black room is now filled with various images once again.

I looked through every piece of picture in front of me, proudly smiling to myself at how great they ended up to be. Most of them are consisted of nature, surroundings, and even the small pup Guk. Maybe a good 20% of them? Because even I couldn't deny that most of these images consisted of a certain pink haired male who often visits me now and then.

I chuckled lightly at my childish and stalkerish behaviour before shaking my head lightly, finishing up the last picture and hanging it along with the rest. This one was my favorite amongst them all.

It was a picture of him in my living room smiling widely while he held Guk into the air, both of them looking like they're having the time of their lives. Just the two of them in their own small world with me as a spectator.

It really shows in his expression how much he loves and adores Guk like it was his very own best friend. A true bond between an owner and his pet and it was quite priceless. It even moves my heart just by looking at how happy both of them are.

"Jungkook?"

Hearing my name being called out by a familiar soothing voice, I turned around to see the door slowly opening. I couldn't help but panic and immediately ran towards the door close it before he even enters the room.

"What the.. Jungkook? Did you just--"

"I'll be right out!!" I yelled out before he could even finish his sentence

A soft sigh could be heard on the other side, "Okay.. Just wanted to tell you I made dinner, you should come out.." he said, followed by a couple of footsteps slowly fading away

Relieved that he wasn't able to see my collection of him, I locked the door behind me just to be safe. I started to clear off the materials I used before grabbing the room key and leaving the room, making sure I locked it.

I paced towards the kitchen where I found him reaching down to give Guk his bowl of dog food, laughing lightly when Guk almost made the bowl spill out its contents.

"Don't make such a huge mess, okay?" he muttered to the pup, patting his head softly as Guk gobbled down his food

"So Guk gets to eat first? How about me?" I exclaimed, sitting down right across from his direction.

"Well, you were taking so long in you 'work room' so I gave him his meal first.." he explained

"Yeah.. sorry about that.." I muttered

"Hmm.." he hummed as he placed the plate of warm food in front of me. "Why wouldn't yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter