Picture #7

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart pounding against my chest, sweat trickled down my face, my skin feeling cold and clammy while I gaze upon a familiar building. It was so ironic how I had visited the same building countless of times but the feeling was different. Back then, I was so excited whenever my feet would drag me towards this place. I was so overwhelmed with emotions whenever I visited the only person I knew here.

Jimin's apartment..

I let out a huge breath, trying to calm myself down. My fast heartbeat actually ringing against my ear that I thought it might burst out of its cage anytime. My legs felt weak as if I wouldn't be able to walk towards the building's entrance. I was frozen on my spot, not wanting to move and proceed to what I had planned before I even came here.

Stupid Taehyung..

Maybe I shouldn't have listened to him..

I shook my head, willing myself to turn around. I can't do this, not right now when I'm not even sure if what Taehyung had said were true. His damn baseless theory. If I'm not sure that the moment I stepped inside, I wouldn't be leaving with my heart crushed into little specs. I wouldn't be able to handle that pain again, I don't think I'll survive leaving with a smile this time.

And so I started to walk away, away from the place that I'm not even sure if he's in there. He had said he would be staying with his so called boyfriend's place, so maybe going here was just a waste of my time. Or maybe he was here, along with Chanyeol doing god knows what.

"Don't think Jungkook, Just don't think!" I muttered to myself, closing my eyes and hitting my head to erase the scene I had managed to imagine up. How can I think of Jimin kissing another person?! I'm just trying to hurt myself further.

Stupid Jeon Jungkook..

"Kookie?" a sweet mellow voice called out

I stopped on my tracks, hearing nothing but the loud pounding of my heart. Of course I knew the owner of that voice, that oh so familiar and sugar sweet voice. A voice that I haven't heard for weeks. The voice I missed dearly, wishing it could fill and surround my home once again. That soft, alluring voice that I would do anything to hear once again.

"Jimin.." I responded, turning to look at him.

My mind registered his looks, memorizing his features once again. His hair that was no longer as pink as a cotton candy, it was now replaced my a blond mess that looked nothing but perfect to him. His eyes were still the same, orbs that sparkled whenever I looked at them. His plump lips that would always look as kissable as always. His skin still appeared as soft as ever, and his button nose that looked nothing but cute.

"What.." he said, blinking lightly. "What are you doing here?"

I didn't know what to say..

I just can't tell him right away, the things that I had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter