Picture #1

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I silently walked around, with my trusty camera hanging on my neck and my hand holding onto it as if it's the most precious thing I have, which was actually true. As a freelance photographer, or simply a photographer, I live to capture moments, bonds, and emotions through my camera. Without it, I would just be a mere nobody.

I glanced around, walking through the pathway surrounded by cherry blossom trees, the sight was breathtaking. Maybe most of the people around here had already been used to this sight, but me? I would always be baffled by this every time I passed by. Lifting my camera in hand, I got ready to take a few snaps of the beautiful sight. Clicking away, making sure that every picture and every shot was worth it.

I smiled softly as I looked at the photos I took.

Everything was simply perfect.

The shot of the falling cherry blossoms, how they scattered throughout the road, and how they glistened with the sunlight. I was satisfied with every shot up until I noticed one thing. That one thing that seemed to be off.

On the last picture, a part of the tree seemed different. Why was a fluff of something pink there in the picture? I should have noticed this before I even took the shot.

Glancing back at the trees, I tried to find out where the small fluff came from. Looking at every part of the tree that I took shots of, but there was nothing. Furrowing my brows, I once again glance back down onto my camera and just shook my head before deciding to delete the picture. Maybe I could just take new ones to replace that one.

Lifting my camera to my eye once again, I prepared myself to take the shot when suddenly the fluff of pink came into view. Immediately, I tilted my head away from the camera and looked at where it actually came from.

There, I saw a figure stand under one of the trees. The pink fluff I had been seeing was no other than the hair of the figure I saw. He was walking under the shade of the cherry blossom tree and he seemed to be enjoying the way the petals would fall down towards his awaiting hand.

Positioning myself onto the camera once again, I zoomed in at the sight. There, I had a better view on what he really looked like and I was speechless.

He was beautiful..
Oh so, breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter