xx 08 xx

This isn't It.

Chapter Eight

ANNA POV

 

As soon as she got home, she had taken a bunch of aspirins to lessen that migraine she was getting and it wasn't just because of her fun night last night but mostly the unexpected turn of events had caused this.

 

She couldn't understand what she was feeling at the moment. Though one thing is for certain she is definitely not happy to see Kihyun. She wondered if Hyorin knew about this since she is sure that the two still keep contact once in a while, well she isn't really sure cause she never asked but if you've been friends with someone since elementary days then expected that they are still talking. 

 

She wants her mind cleared right now because she was going crazy. She can't phantom why she's so bothered by this. So what if he's back, like it matters at all. She has been over him but she's still upset. Secretly she thinks that if she hadn't been stupid enough to chose him over the job maybe she's have that position too.

 

But then she wouldn't have met Mark. 

 

Speaking of....

 

She was startled when she felt a set of arms around her. She had to muffle a squeal not realizing that Mark had just arrived home. "Hey," she whispered lightly as she leans on his chest. She was caressing his arms, as he tightened his hold on her. 

 

He didn't say anything, he just rests his chin on her shoulder and plants a lingering kiss on her shoulder. 

 

And Anna could feel a pang in her chest. Mark was never a man of words and silence was something she was used to which never bothered her but there would be times when she knows it's different, when something is bothering him. She softly pries free from his hug so she can face him. "Wehgure?" She lifts his face since he wouldn't look at him. "Mark, baby. You're scaring me." She said nervously. Anna and Mark rarely have days like these because Mark was always the type to say what bothers him frankly or the fights would get resolved the same day they'd have it. 

 

Mark finally looks up and meets her eyes. 

 

"Tell--" Anna would see something in his eyes that she couldn't read but before she could ask again, he captured her lips in a deep passionate kiss that Anna was startled to at first. She responded to the kiss a second later. This kiss was new, there was a hint of desperation, need and love. As if he was trying to prove her something, he was always the action speak louder than words type and he was definitely doing that now.

 

He slowly pulls way and both had to catch their breath since their kiss was too intense for both of them to handle. They haven't had just a moment where they'd just kiss like that in a while and with i That same second they just looked at each remembering that fact. It was like their eyes were doing the talking and their lips met again without another word.

 

Anna wrapped her arms around his neck for support since she could feel her knees buckle. She had her fingers tangled in his hair. 

 

"Mark..." She breathes his name when his lips left hers. He was kissing on her neck below her jaw. The mix of tongue out and teeth was driving her mad. She assumes that he would eventually leave a hickey on her neck with the way he was kissing her but she doesn't care... Not right now. What she cares about most is the sensation she is feeling.

 

She had her hands grasping at the back of his shirt and she held on as tight as she could. 

 

He chuckled, "Its okay. Just try to feel as good as possible." As he starts kissing her down her chest. 

 

Despite dating for about three years, this feeling will always be new and she's still be amazed by the fact that he can still make her feel this good. He is making his way down wanting her as much as she wants him to do it. This thought alone made her body more sensitive to his touch, his kisses, his fingers. 

 

There was something different about today, and she can't point it out because she was too lost in him. His touches were much more aggressive and possessive,  than she is used to yet it didn't bother her at all. She even found it hot and y. Mark was always so gentle and loving.... She liked this side of Mark.... 

 

She wondered where this one had been hiding all these years.

 

He runs his hands on the side of her body, to her bottom giving it a tight squeeze and then to the back of her legs to lift her to the counter top of the kitchen.... 

 

It would have been a perfect moment but for Mark didn't really estimate how high he lifted Anna because her head it the side of the cabinet rather loudly.... And from Anna's scream it hurt too.

 

"Oh sh--" Mark cursed out as he set her on the counter and put his hand immediately to the side of her head where he aimed at the edge of the cabinet. "Im so sorry, baby."

 

Anna frowned, "Don't call me that." She grumbled trying to distract herself from the pain on her skull that she was sure made her a bit dizzy. 

 

His eyes widened and his lips turned pale. He wasn't looking at her but through her. "Oh god, Anna, babe. I am so sorry." this time he said it rather urgently and he reached for his shirt that was on the ground. Wiping her forehead, he was cursing under his breath.

 

"What happe-- oh." She then realized that her hand was slightly soaked and she didn't need to look to realize that she was bleeding and there's a nice cut on her scalp but she can feel it's not deep enough to worry about it anyway. She is positive it'll have a nice bump by tomorrow.

 

"The one time--" he was mumbling. He knows that what he was being aggressive and all was a first for him and yet, this happened. 

 

Anna could see his expression darken and she was sure he was blaming himself. It wasn't entirely his fault, she could have dragged him to the bedroom or to the living room but she loved all of it until her head hit the cabinet. "Baby don't worry about it. I'm fine." She realized that the green shirt he was wearing was now stained with blood, it was one of his favorite shirts too. "Your shirt...." 

 

"You think I care about that?" He grumbled angrily. He applies pressure on the too of her head to stop the bleeding. "Hold on to that a second." And he went to the fridge to open the freezer.

 

"Baby, I'm okay. You know that right?" She was holding on to the shirt carefully since it was starting to sting. It was a good thing she took pain relievers before he came home or this would have hurt alot more.

 

Mark was ignoring her and took the ice pack in the freezer that he normally uses when he has muscle pain or strained muscles from too much practice. He goes on his tiptoes to check on her head to see the extent of the wound. Her hair was slightly soaked and he couldn't see well if it was a deep enough wound that might need stitches or she probably has a concussion or something. 

 

Anna tried not to flinch when he touched her head. He puts the icepack over the shirt and he clenched his teeth. With her free hand she touches his chin, "Talk to me." He was too frustrated to say anything he was too busy trying to do first aid. 

 

"Do we need to go to the E.R.?" He asks. He lifts the ice pack to see if she was still bleeding since the blood was already drying up in her scalp so it can't be seen. "Maybe we need to. You might need stitches."

 

She laughs nervously. She hates hospitals. "It's fine. I'm fine." She leans over to kiss his jaw but it didn't seem to phase him. If she'd go to the hospital that would mean she has to go alone since Mark can't go with her, besides she was alright, she believes. It's just a tiny bump. 

 

"Anna." He breathes in annoyance. 

 

"Mark." She replied. "Seriously. I am fine." It's stopped see...." The cold compress has actually helped stopped the bleeding anyway but he didn't seem to believe her. 

 

"Well I can't see." Since there was too much dried up blood on that part to notice how deep the wound is, "We won't know until we wash your hair to actually see."

 

She sighs, "I'll take a shower then." She simply said since that was her plan anyway before she decided to take the aspirins. Then she reaches over to wrap her arms around his neck, "Want to join me?" Despite her head slightly throbbing it still didn't ruin her mood from before Mark decided to knock her head on the cabinet. 

 

Mark frowned and holds her wrist, untangling them on his neck. "Anna, you might have a concussion."

 

She snickers, "From a tiny scratch?"

 

"A tiny scratch? It wouldn't bleed like it just did."

 

She rolled her eyes and was about to hop off the table too but he helped her by grasping on her waist to balance ber just incase.

 

"I said I'm fine." She was annoyed now. She just walked towards the shower room in a faster pace since she didn't want to deal with him. She was actually more annoyed at herself because it was her fault that she banged her head. She lifted her head up if she just didn't move then maybe she'd get....

 

The thought got her hot so she decided to take a cold shower. Behind her she could feel Mark following after her. He was at a distance, close enough to catch her if she stumbles but far enough if she decides to jump him. 

 

She was about to open the bathroom door but Mark quickly  ran towards her so he can open the bathroom door. He refused to look Anna in the eye.

 

She sighed as she could feel the guilt radiating off of him. She steps forward, her lips was slightly touching his chest, being this close to him was driving her wild. "Look at me," she had to say it a couple time before he finally obliged. "Baby, I said I'm fine." She goes on her tiptoes and plants a soft kiss on his lips. He just stood there frozen not kissing her back. 

 

"Go take a shower Anna." He whispered against her lips when she was about to lean for another kiss. His voice was weak and defeated because he was conflicted on either giving in for what his body wants than what was best for Anna.

 

She smiles knowing that a couple more seduction moves, she'll get what she wants. Her fingers were playing with his buckle making sure that her fingertips would touch his bare stomach. "Not if you'd join me." She whispers against his neck. She could feel the unevenness so of his breathing, she thought this was a sign that she was winning but boy was she wrong because he stepped back immediately with his hand on her wrist that was making it's way to feel his chiseled abs. 

 

"Go take a shower Anna," he hissed at her this time. His pupils had darkened from her trying to seduce him to give in and he quickly kissed the top of her head as if he was burned by touching her then moves away sitting on the edge of the bed really far away from her. "Just leave the door open."

 

Standing there by the door way feeling rejected had turned her bitter and upset. There was a feeling that her stomach was turned unto a knot, no matter what he never rejected her like this. There was even a time when they knew they only had five minutes yet he still obliged. He never says no. She sort of he was protecting her but still. "No." She said childishly, glaring at him before slamming the door on him rather loudly.

 

"Anna...." He heard her call out her name in frustration. 

 

She locked the door on him and stared herself at the mirror and saw. "Wow.... No wonder...." She mumbled her herself desperately. Her hair where her she hit her head was scrunched up into a knot because of the blood that had clotted, her forehead has a three dark line of dried blood. She looked rather pathetic. No one would want her after that, even if it was her boyfriend. She secretly cursed herself for getting hurt. She didn't know why this is affecting her that much but for some reason that rejection is making her heart feel as if someone squeezed it like squishy ball.

 

She ran the water on the sink while staring at herself in the mirror. She didn't even realize that tears were falling from her eyes. She felt pathetic, she wiped the tears and washed her face removing the dried up blood on her forehead and the knotted hair on her head. That's when she felt the huge bump on her head that so wasn't there a minute or two ago. It stung abit too.

 

"You might have a concussion," Mark's voice echoed in her mind. This was the reason why Mark wanted to make sure she was alright first but in her irrational mind she felt that she was rejecting her for something else.

 

"Anna," There was a knock on the door when the door knob wouldn't twist. "Open the door." Mark said against the door.

 

"No!" She yelled at him. Her voice cracked a bit which was a tell that she was crying.

 

Mark recognized it quickly, he knew she was crying which made him frozen from where he was. He immediately knocked on the door urgently, "Baby? Please open the door. Does it hurt? Baby?" He was imagining the worse that the cut was a lot deeper than he saw or it was worse. 

 

"Don't call me that!" She snapped at Marked angrily. She hated it when he says Baby as if he didn't know that in the past three years she never liked that endearment.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please Anna open the door." He begged desperately he kept trying to turn the door knob but it was still locked, he knocked again, and again. "Please?"

 

She the shower water to mute the knocking, "I'm just doing what you want me to do." Then the exhaust fan and now she can't hear Mark's voice or even the knocks. She wipes her tears and walks into the shower. The cold water hitting her body was sort of her comfort. It also felt great on her now throbbing head. 

 

After standing in the shower for a few minutes she tried to contemplate as to why she's so upset. She should see what Mark is going at. It shouldn't be all the time where she can get what she wants. She should accept that, she already does when he rarely comes home because of his busy schedule, when she can't even tell people that she's happily seeing someone for two years, when seeing him two hours at a time was a normal thing for them, or even how he has to lie that he's never had a girlfriend after he debuted. 

 

It's all part of the package, they both sat down and talked it out. It was Mark that was telling him all this. He was afraid that this relationship was going to go any further without her understanding what his life really is. She accepted all that, she said that as long as he remained faithful, loyal and loves her as much or even more everyday then they should remain how they are, loving each other everyday.

 

Love. That was all that matters....

 

So why is this one rejection making her all uneasy and emotionally irrational. She wanted nothing but to runaway and deal with this pain alone. She never doubted her love for Mark, not for a second. So what has changed now that she's this dramatic.

 

Then it hit her. The reason why she'll all out of wack is because of Nam Kihyun. Her happy ever after was shattered by the reality by the man who broke her heart many years ago. 

 

Not that she's not over him yet but it just reminded her how blissfully in love she was at the time. How they were both promised each other the world and planned all these things in their future despite them being so young. She had thought that if you've been through so much in college that after graduation life starts there.

 

Kihyun's words of love, promises and their life together growing old together seemed so real and something they could reach until the Busan thing happened.

 

They worked for PD assistants in two major broadcasting companies (SBS and KBS) so when a job offered opened for a major broadcasting station in Busan to become a main PD of a show ofcourse her boss mentioned that she was the first potential person for the position that he suggested, one word from him and she'd have it. But she didn't even think twice about not taking it. She said someone else would be better off for the position. Not knowing that she had given that position to Kihyun. He didn't even hesitate to into taking it....

 

So yeah, maybe that's wrong with her. No matter how beautiful the promises and the love is there will always be something much stronger. His presence just now reminded her of that and the sacrifice that had caused her.

 

She was afraid. She was terrified to lose Mark...

 

"Anna?" Mark's soft voice behind her broke her dark thoughts. He had probably opened the door using the key. 

 

She turned around and wordlessly threw herself and wrapped her arms around him.

 

It took him a second to react since he wasn't expecting this from her. He was thinking she was hurt or something. He circled his arms around her and kissed her soaked hair. He was actually less clothed than she was because for some reason she was still fully clothed. "What's wrong babe?"

 

She shook her head refusing to speak. She was just being crazy and she didn't want to tell him the reason behind it because that had to mean she had to mention that Kihyun is her new boss. 

 

He turned off the water behind her and slightly pulls her away so he can look into her eyes. He's never seen this sadness in her eyes before and it scared him. He plants a soft kiss on her cool lips and whispers, "I love you." 

 

"I know." She sighed against his lips as she blinked the tears away.

 

"Talk to me Anna. Please." He begged. 

 

"You don't want me." She mumbled incoherently. She hid her face on his bare chest. This was when she realized that she was still wearing clothes while Mark is only in his jeans. She lightly tugs at his belt. 

 

He sighed heavily and holds her hand. "Anna, babe. What--" he didn't even ask. He figured this was why she locked the door on him. "You hit your head, I was afraid if anything would happen to you.". He shakes his head and kisses her knuckles. "Anna, there will never be a time, where I wouldn't want you. If only you'd hear thoughts or even catch a glimpse in my mind. I feel like you'd run away from me by how much I want you."

 

She narrows her eyes and then chuckles. 

 

But he doesn't even crack a smile, his eyes gazed on hers boring into her soul just so she can see how serious he is, "It's not funny." 

 

She pursed her lips together into a thin line. "I'm sorry."

 

He steps closer and leans his forehead on hers, "I should be sorry." His fingers found the now forming bump on her head. He took a deep breathe, "If only I just carried you of to the couch or the bedroom then this wouldn't have happened."

 

"Well it was hot." She said truthfully. If she didn't have the accident she wouldn't have minded at all that they'd be doing it in the kitchen. They still have yet to bless that room with any of their deeds.

 

He laughs lightly and kisses the tip of her nose. "What am i going to do with you?" He ran his hands from the side of bee arms to the side of her and finally on the curve of her back. Be kisses her cheek, the corner of , her jaw, her chin, her neck... "Anna if i hurt you--"

 

"I'll let you know." She moaned when he just nipping and kissing at her neck. She pulls him closer so her body can curve into his. "Yes, Mark." She responded to his touches which is making her body be on fire.

 

He pulls away and he had a sly grin. "When was the last time we showered together?" 

 

She kisses him and answered, "Long enough." Then turned the water behind her again.

 

"Well, let's take you off these damp clothes then...." And those were the last words that were even spoken between them as he captured her lips locking them together in a passionate heated kiss...

 

 

 

Anna had woken up from her phone going off. She groans wanting to ignore it as she snuggles closer Mark. She was well aware that she had hogged all the covers just so she can cover her . So Mark had no covers on but only her to protect him from the cold.

 

"You need to wake up babe," Mark holds her tightly and kissed the top of her head. His voice is thick from the short sleep they've both gotten. Their night activities had comprise with anything but sleep.

 

She shakes her head. "No." She whines. Her face was on his cool chest. "I want to stay here." She has to get up to get ready to leave for the airport.

 

Mark chuckles and reaches towards her phone and hits the snooze button. "One more snooze and you're waking up..." Though his voice sounded unconvincing and would probably let her sleep in some more because he wanted to keep her in his arms the whole day if possible. 

 

"I'd probably be late if I do that." She finally realized she had to be an adult this morning since she's the PD and she can't be late in the airpot because she's needs to set up a but for airport shots with Black Pink. 

 

"Do you want me to take you to the airport?" He takes the covers and watches his girlfriend get out of bed. 

 

"MARK!" She gasped realizing that her covers was stolen.

 

"Like i haven't seen you ." He teased. She always hated walking around at the house. Even if theyve seen each other so many times she always says, it's a precious time to see her without clothes on and that's only times when... Well yeah.

 

"But still--" she grumbled as she fought to get the cover from him and she wrapped herself. She stuck her tongue at him playfully.

 

He laughed heartily. He sits up and leans his back on the headboard. "So?" He was waiting for the answer from her.

 

She shakes her head, "A bus for all the staff is on their way actually, that's why i need to hurry up because they will only wait for 5 minutes." That was the plan for the meeting. The closest from the office will be picked up first then the people close to the airport will be last. 

 

"If you're sure." He said slowly hoping she'd change her mind. He wanted to take her to the airport and do a boyfriend thing for her. 

 

She turns around after grabbing her suitcase. She hops back into bed and plants a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you baby." She sits next to him, she smiles and lightly touches his the bangs of his hair, "I'm sure. You can stay and sleep it." Besides if he drops her off to the airport she had to be at the farthest entrance and she doesn't think she has time to spare. If she only woke up when it first went off not letting Mark hit snooze for the fifth time.

 

He just nodded, "Tell my mom and dad I sad hi?" Mark said since he knows he's meeting up with his parents when she gets to LA. "Also your mom and dad that I'm sorry i couldn't go with you."

 

"My parents understand, Mark." Anna laid her head on his chest in comfort. She could see the guilt in his eyes. In the two years they have dated their parents had only seen them together more than 2 times in LA. Being in Korea is a different story but since her parents rarely visit, so the only time they saw Mark and Anna together is when Anna has time to go with GOT7 in their US tour. 

 

He wraps her arms around her, hugging her tightly. He didn't say anything but then Anna noticed a tug on the sheets that was wrapped around her. He was trying to look through the sheet.

 

"Omg Mark, quit being y!" She slaps his hand and immediately moves away from him before he tempts her into something that is going to either make the bus leave or worse the plane.

 

"I told you. You're going to leave me once you find out how much I want you." 

 

She tries her best to suppress her laughter as to not condone to his behavior. She always loved Mark's playful side and would give anything to give in to his dirty thoughts but she has to work now. And she hated it, "You behave so I can get dressed, they'll be here in thirty minutes."

 

He sighed in defeat knowing that he isn't going to get one last one before she leaves for a week. "Alright." 

 

 

In the ten minutes she had finished getting dressed and getting ready. She had found Mark sleeping already. She smiles, he needed the sleep from his busy schedule all week. The next two days are his day off and it's sad that she won't be home for any of it. 

 

"I'll miss you dummy," she mumbles to herself. She was about to plan to lay next to him to wait for their ride but her phone went off before she was about to step there. The driver is here. 

 

She quietly walks towards the bed and climbs, "Mark, I gotta go." She whispers against his ear.

 

He grumbles and was about to get up. He was still groggy, "I'll walk you outside."

 

"No, stay. It's alright." She runs her lips unto his for a goodbye kiss and was about to pull away but he grabs her for a real kiss passionate enough to last both of them a week of not seeing each other. 

 

"Wow," she said breathlessly. 

 

"Are you sure you have to go?" He whispered against her lips. His voice was so tempting.

 

She nods because she wasn't sure if she'd answer the right thing. "I love you."

 

"And I love you." He plants a quick kiss on her forehead. "See you in a week?"

 

"Yep, see you in a week."

 

 

Anna had entered the bus and everyone was already there. She was the closest to the airport because that was where Mark decided to stay. It was in between to the new building of JYP and also the CJ Entertainment where she works too. 

 

"Heya boss." Jimin said with a quick hello when she sat next to her assistant.

 

She grins at her amused by her attempt at english, "Hey," she greeted back.

 

"Did you sleep well?"

 

She tried not to blush at the question. "Yeah. Sort of." She just planned to resort to sleeping on the plane ride since it's a good sixteen hour flight straight through. 

 

"Are we going somewhere?" Anna asked when she noticed that the bus turned to the opposite direction towards the airport. 

 

It was the head writer of the show that responded, "Yeah we are picking up Kihyun-sunbaenim."

 

Anna's eyes swore they were going to bug out of her eyes and hoped that she didn't hear him correctly. "What?"

 

Jimin looked at her in confusion, surprised he didn't know about it. "How can you not know that? There was a message that said sunbaenim was going with us."

 

She was so flustered rummaged through her phone in her purse, "What message--" then that's when she saw it. A message from her boss. 

 

~Anna-sii, we are going to send Nam Kiyhyun to your for this week. We want him to be more acquainted with how your show works so he can have more suggestions later on as to how the variety entertainment works.

 

She had to reread the message about five times not understanding as to why Kihyun had to go with them. It doesn't seem like it would make sense. Theres still high variety rated shows that's a lot better than her show. Why would they chose hers to understand how variety show works..... 

 

Then a pit in her stomach started to form that makes her want to throw up. There was no way to avoid him for the next seven days if they'd be stuck in the same hotel in their travels to LA. 

 

 

 

A/N

It took me a while to update becsuse i wasnt sure if people want to read this but after seeing Mark's y red hair. I cant help but keep writing. Should i continue guys? Give this love guysssssss please?lol