xx 01 xx

This isn't It.

 

Chapter One

Anna POV

Bold=Korean

 

Jeon Anna groaned as she heard her alarm go off to wake her up. She hits the snooze button thinking a good five minutes in bed wouldn't hurt her.

 

She turned to her side only to find the other side of the bed empty and cold. She sighed realizing that Mark didn't come home last night once again, for the past three days she has been sleeping alone.

 

And she hated it...

 

Mark along with his GOT7 members are preparing for their comeback so nights alone are more frequent because of their long nights of practice and recording their album.

 

The boys are working a lot harder because JYP had given them free reigns of this album. The boys are finally producing and composing their songs alone. Their title track With You, was written by both Mark and JB so the pressure is quite heavy for them that she doesn't even try to bother Mark if he forgets to call her or inform her that he isn't coming home.

 

She sighed again, and grabs his pillow wrapping it around her arms taking in the faint scent of Mark. She missed him so much it drove her mad. She might be tempted to pray his cologne tonight or tomorrow if he doesn’t come home soon since his scent is slowly disappearing from his absence.

 

"Baby?"

 

She heard a voice muffled on her desk where her phone had been sitting. At first she thought she had been hearing things but when the sound became louder this time, she had realized that her phone going off wasn’t an alarm but someone calling her.

 

She was either excited that she can sleep again or hear his voice.

 

“Hello?” she said groggily. Her voice was still thick with sleep.

 

“Baby, wake up.” Mark’s voice rang in her ears softly, though his voice sounded hoarse as if he either just woke up or was about to sleep.

 

“Don’t call me that.” She pouted as she tried to hide under the covers some more. She hates it when he calls her baby and she has 3 reasons. First one is, she is a year older than Mark so she always finds it weird that he calls her that, second it’s such a common endearment for couples and lastly which he always finds such a stupid reason… when she was still an intern for SBS, she worked with the PD for GOT7’s first variety when they were still rookies igot7. 

 

Mark called Bae Suzy on one of the segments, My Baby. She recalled how his ears were so red and how he was the most excited when they had found out their guest was Suzy. She also found out years later how the two almost had dated before she came into the picture.

 

Mark just smirked knowing that it would get that reaction from her. He only calls her that to annoy her anyway. “Get out of bed and get ready for work. Don’t even think about going back to sleep.” He tried to sound firm but his voice is making her sleepier than more awake.

 

She groans and looks at the time. She has to get ready now or she’ll be late but she doesn’t care anyway. She heard Black Pink has an earlier schedule today so she doesn’t have to get up just yet besides she probably would just end up sitting there waiting for the girls to come and everything to be set up when her assistant can do it without her anyway. “I’m the boss so I can come in a bit later.” She’s actually a PD for Black Pink’s variety show called For One Day under Mnet.

 

“My PD girlfriend.” He mumbles sleepily. He yawns grumbling something inaudible.

 

“What time did you guys get done? You didn’t have to wake up to call me you know.” She adds thinking that she had probably only a couple hours of sleep just to wake her up since she always hated working this early.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I just got in the dorms so I didn’t wake up.” he yawns again and grumbles.

 

“Aww, my poor baby.” She said. if has just returned in the dorms only meant that he was too tired to drive home or he still has some unfinished business to do in the studio or practice room that he probably is just taking a nap instead of sleeping.

 

“How come you can call me that but when I do it, you get mad?” he whined.

 

She chuckled and shakes her head. It’s true she does call him baby a lot and when he does she’d complain, once again her rules don't apply to him. She ignores him and asks instead, “Are you going to sleep now?”

 

He shakes his head but then forgets that she couldn’t see him, “Ani. JB and I are taking an hour or two rest. We still have to head out to the studio to finalize some stuff then a meeting for the music video,”

 

She smiles proudly, one of the things that she is really excited about this comeback is that this is all the boys work with only two or three songs out of their planned 13 tracks with collaborations from other producers but mostly it’s Mark and JB that’s behind the scenes for it. “Aww, my producer boyfriend.”

 

“I sure am.” He said proudly though she isn’t sure if he meant the boyfriend part or the producer part.

 

She looks at the time and it’s about 7am and she still wants her thirty minute extra sleep which Mark needs more than she does. “Well, I’m going to let you go so you can sleep.”

 

He just smirks, “Is this for my benefit or yours?” he teases knowing how she’s always a hog for sleep, she reminds him of Youngjae so much. Those two always agree on sneaking for shut eye if needed.

 

“Can’t it be for both?” her voice already so low that it was obvious that she was drifting to sleep. She snuggled on his pillow imaging that it’s Mark that she’s holding. “I miss you.” she mumbled to his pillow.

 

Mark sighs, “I miss you more, babe.” he knows by now that she is probably holding onto his pillow and isn’t talking to him. He hated leaving her alone during these times, he was supposed to go back this morning but he knew that if he saw her, two things would happen. He wouldn’t get some sleep and she’d definitely be late. So for it to be safe if he’d stay at the dorm. “I’ll come home tonight.”

 

She bit her lips and shakes her head, he said that two nights ago but she still has yet to see him and she doesn’t want to hope. She’s used to this life as they have been dating for almost two years and have been living together for less than a year but it doesn’t mean that in the morning that she wakes up with an empty bed it won’t sting her heart. “Just finish everything quickly and come home when you’re done.”

 

“Okay.” He clears his throat as if someone was trying to talk to him then a few seconds later he groans as if giving up. “Bam wants you to say hi to Lisa when you see her later.” He sounded deadpan, just repeating what was told by him.

 

She rolls her eyes, “Put me on speaker.” She orders firmly.

 

You’re dead.” Mark said to Bambam when he puts her on speaker phone.

 

“Noona…” Bambam whined.

 

Yah, you kid. If you want a dating scandal to rise for me and your hyung then yes I’ll say hi to your girlfriend.” She said in annoyance. Bambam has been doing this since she been working with Black Pink. Sure the kid is proud that there’s her that can take care of his girlfriend but Lisa doesn’t even know that she’s Mark’s girlfriend. Only a few people know, her parents and Mark’s (since both live in California, they probably seen more of each other lately than she and her boyfriend.) members of GOT7 and probably JYP-pd but since the boys dating ban has been lifted a two years ago, it won’t really matter.

 

Mark snorted and he blocked the phone when Bambam was making a childish noise “Go away. I’m going to sleep,” Mark ordered Bambam to leave his room.

 

“He’s such a child.” She commented. Then when she heard Mark yawn again she understood that he is about to fall asleep. “Well take your rest.”

 

“Ilsasam.” He mumbles.

 

She laughs. It’s their code. For I love you when they are in a crowd. Granted it’s so cheezy since it’s pretty obvious being 1 4 3 but hopefully no one still caught on. “Dork, you’re alone. You can just say I love you like a normal human being.”

 

“Anna…” he whines childishly, expecting her to respond.

 

She rolls her eyes but takes a deep breath taking this seriously since well, she is. “Shipil.” She responds. I love you, too. That 11, since it’s 11 letters.

 

“I’ll finish this soon and come home.” He breathes.

 

“Okay.” She nods. “I love you, Mark.”

 

“Love you too, Anna.” He replies in a soft whisper.

 

They stayed on the phone a bit since she really didn’t have the strength to move or hang up. When she could hear his even breathing on the phone and a soft snore. She knows he had fallen asleep already. This will be the closest to sleeping with him would be like. Their last comeback preparations for Flight log series, they didn’t see each other but once a week for only two hours or so.

 

She knew this is how it would be when she said yes to Mark. The life of dating an Idol… she was used to it though, well she thinks she is but sometimes she feels lonely but at the end of the day when she’d get the texts or calls from Mark she’d realize how all is so much worth it in the end.

 

 

A/N

LOL testing 123 idk what this is but ill just write hehe. Comment and subscribe for more <3 fighting!