xx 05 xx

This isn't It.

Chapter Five
Anna POV
(Bold = korean
)

 

It was already almost eight when Anna has returned home. She wasn't surprised to see an empty apartment at all. When Mark didn't reply to her text message at all today, she just assumed that he had gotten too busy or is in a middle of a shoot for something to find time to talk to her. She had checked out a few got7 fansites to check where the boys are at, if indeed the emergency is to cover some JYP group to show up on their behalf. 

 

The only messages she has gotten are threats from Hyorin, about bringing her lots of pain or even hell if she won't come out tonight. The main reason as to why she decided to rush home was that Hyorin threatened to show up at her apartment later. Anna had to arrange some things around to erase some proof that a guy lives here but then when she was about to start doing that she had realized that there isn't no need because she still hasn't returned the things from the last time Hyorin and her friends were at here at her house warming which was 3 months ago. 

 

Odd enough she never realized it this way. 

 

Her house just looks like a homage for GOT7, she has a few photos here with GOT7 members. Hyorin made fun of her for these photos because it looked like she's a huge fan of the group for attending a lot of their concerts. She even called her a stalker or a big fan girl. 

 

Though what Hyorin didn't notice is every photo she has with GOT7 she's beside Mark. With Mark either holding her in his arms, or would be looking at her.

 

Guess, she wanted to keep this out here as a small clue of her and Mark's little secret. If someone even tried to open one of the drawers they'll find a photo of Anna kissing Mark's cheek at one of her birthday surprises that he threw for her a year ago. Or other photos that are proof that she isn't GOT7 fangirl but actually Mark's girlfriend. 

 

It was about thirty minutes till ten when she heard her phone go off. She was rather disappointed that it wasn't from Mark but Hyorin telling her the time and place where everyone was meeting. She didn't reply since she was in her pajamas sitting on the couch watching television with a glass of wine. 

 

Besides if she does respond, Hyorin would just force her to come out. It's safer if Hyorin assumes she's asleep. 

 

It wasn't another almost twenty minutes until Anna heard the door code clicking.

 

Anna couldn't help but smile excited that Mark was finally home with a little time to spare of her leaving to hang out with Hyorin. At least she can spend time with Mark tonight. 

 

But when she had seen Mark, her heart clenched. He looked like crap. His hair was messy, from him removing his hat, he was slouching and he had a frown on his face. The dark circles in his eyes are visible which only means that he wasn't able to have any sleep. He was probably practicing all day. 

 

She felt guilty because, instead of giving Mark a couple of hours sleep last night she used it up for her selfish reasons. "Hi." Her voice croaked. 

 

Mark just made a noise and he heads over to her, trying his best to give her a smile but failed. "Sorry," he stops to walk to the kitchen to open the fridge instead to take a huge drink of water. "I didn't mean to not respond to your message. I forgot to bring my charger and my phone died." He takes drags himself to the cupboard to open a box of breakfast bar and took a huge bite from it, "Bambam collapsed at practice today, he is fine after he was taken to the hospital." He added immediately when he say Anna's worried expression, "But he is on strict best rest for the next two days." 

 

"But isn't tomorrow?" She asked not really needing the answer. Tomorrow is Music Core's anniversary, Bambam and Yugyeom was supposedly have a special stage.

 

"Yep, Jaebum, Jinyoung and Jackson have individual schedules tomorrow. I'm the only one who call fill for Bambam since Youngjae takes a bit to learn moves. So the whole day today was all practice and then rehearsals. Sorry, babe. I was intending to come home earlier but I accidentally passed out in the practice room." When Mark is really tired he tends to ramble on without stopping, these are the most words he's spoken in the past week alone. 

 

Anna bites her lips as she can imagine Mark falling asleep on the practice room, with how Mark is now she is positive he fell asleep on the floor which is why he looks miserable then refreshed for at least getting a bit of rest. "They didn't wake you up?" 

 

Mark smirks as he was finally walking towards her. Another sign that he's exhausted, he staggers to the couch and when he leans to kiss her, he missed instead kissed her on the corner of . "Yugyeom passed out next to me too." He lays his head on her lap. "What are we watching?"

 

She widens her eyes and shakes her head. She knows Mark is just saying that to keep his promise but it's a lot better if he would just sleep. "Mark. Go to sleep." She lightly pushes him off which he doesn't budge. 

 

He growls in responds, "What are we watching, Anna." He sounded like he snapped at Anna. He sighs realizing what we have done, "Sorry." 

 

Anna pursed her lips together. "Mr. Shine." She responded. She just didn't want to say anything to say anything because of how stubborn Mark is. If he's determined to sit here then, she'll let him but who's say she's not going to let him fall asleep. If she keeps playing with his hair and would scratch the top of his head, he's going to fall asleep. 

 

And just as she predicted, the slow even breathing coming from Mark was a clear sign that Mark had fallen asleep already. She'll just probably keep him here because if she wakes him up, he'll feel bad thinking that he's neglecting her and all. 

 

She understands, she always does. So she doesn't get why he feels this way. She hasn't showing signs that's she is unsatisfied and happy right? 

 

Her thoughts got distracted by the phone ringing. She almost jumped and immediately answered afraid that she's wake up Mark. She didn't even look at who called.

 

"Yeboseyo?" She whispers carefully, even though she doesn't need to yell. Mark is knocked out that he wouldn't hear her conversation then.

 

"Don't hello me, girl. Odiya?" A yell greeted her back on the phone. It was obvious that Hyorin was at a club since she was screaming, either from the music being too loud or was annoyed at Anna.

 

Anna sighs, "I'm at home," she didn't have to lower her voice and pretend to be tired since she was actually sleepy. She is also speaking in english to show that he brain isnt ready to translate hangul. She's thankful Hyorin cna understnd english as well.

 

Hyorin laughs sarcastically, "You better not be planning to go to bed like now. We had a deal." 

 

Anna bites her lips. She can imagine Hyorin's arm across her chest with her eyes judging her angrily. "Um...." She replies cautiously. 

 

"Oh no you are not! You said you're coming out tonight." Hyorin whines childishly. 

 

"I said I'll think about it. I had a long day today Hyorin-ah, i just want to sleep." 

 

"Okay. We haven't seen you in months and we rarely go out now. Why are you hidding out in your apartment like a freaking hermit?" Hyorin complained. She continued not waiting for Anna to respond making up another excuse about not going, "You always say no, and you know it's rare for all five of us to come out."

 

Anna runs her hand through her hair and bit her lip. It's true, with two of their friends who work in Japan and three works in the entertainment business it's really hard to have them get together but last time Anna didn't go because well it was Jackson's birthday. She couldn't miss that knowing how much Jackson would sulk.

 

"Don't even say anything because here is the deal. If you aren't coming out in the next hour or so. I am going to barge in your apartment and drag your lazy !" 

 

"No!" Anna said rather too quickly and loudly, she was thankful Mark didn't wake up. He was still peacefully sleeping, laying on her lap. "I mean---"

 

"Nope, no excuses will let you off today. So you better show up here or I'll go there." And knowing Hyorin, she is always true to her word. "I'm hanging up." 

 

Anna stares at her phone in dilemma. She wants to stay home but if she does her secret would be revealed. 

 

"Was that Hyorin?" Mark's soft voice startled Anna at first. She just nodded in response. "Ahh, guess she wants you to come out?"

 

"Sorry. I woke you up. I was probably too loud." 

 

He shakes his head and pursed his lips together, "You stopped scratching my head." He said embarrassingly realizing that Anna had tried to put him to sleep because he was too stubborn to listen to his body's needs. 

 

"Oh." She was about to touch his hair but he sat up. "What?" She was confused at what he was doing. 

 

"If you want to go out you can,"

 

Anna blinks not sure if this is what she wanted to hear. "Well, Hyorin said she'll come here if i dont." She said. 

 

Mark chuckles, "Yeah, I heard."

 

"Do you want me to?" She wasn't sure why she asked that. 

 

He raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Why would it matter what I want?" He replied with another question. When it took a second before she could reply, he leaned to brush his lips on hers softly, "And if I'm being honest? I'd be useless now. I know I told you, you have me tonight but I can barely keep my eyes open and I have to be at the dorm early tomorrow. I do I need to sleep,"

 

Anna bites her lips and nods, her words stumbled a bit when she said, "Yeah of course." But what she doesn't understand is that heavy feeling in her heart when he said that. Normally, it'll be her that says for him to sleep while he tries to stay awake for her or she'd go out with her friends so he can have a night to himself. How come him actually saying this makes her feel rejected. 

 

He lightly touches the side if her face and tucks her hair to her ears, "You should go out and have fun. Not locked at home with me all the time."

 

But I love staying home with you... She wanted to say but she couldn't find the words. She just nods. "Okay." 

 

"So, have fun tonight. Call me if you need anything."He pulls her close to kiss the top of her head, "I'm going to take a shower and then pass out." He stands up and walks over to their bedroom. 

 

She was frozen to where on to the couch. She never felt like this before because she always understands Mark's situation and how their relationship is going to be. She knew the risks and the hardships of it but they lived through it the past two years almost. 

 

So why does it feel like she had just gotten rejected just now... And now that she thinks about it ever since they started to live together, for six months now, it seems like his absence is more noticeable or the fact that their relationship isn't as easy as they thought it was. 

 

Maybe after all this time, she craved for a normal relationship where she can actually see her boyfriend almost every night or not keep him or her a secret. 

 

Or maybe she's just overthinking and probably just needs a night out instead just staying cooped at home other than just leaving for work. 

 

Anna calls Hyorin who picked up in two rings, "There is no way your changing my mind. I'm about to drive there and drag your out here--"

 

"I'm going." Her voice sounded so firm and direct that it sounded so unfamiliar. It was as if she was in a dilemma of wanting to go out or being forced to.

 

Even Hyorin was caught a back that she stuttered a bit, before she cheered. "Oh daebak! We are going to have so much fun!" 

 

"Yep. I think that's what I need." She was mostly telling herself than Hyorin.  

 

A/N

this week is got7's final promotion week then they are on to their fanmeets again. Kyaaa :( i need more never ever promotions. But oh well.

guys it's my birthday today.... Heheh presents for comments would be greatly appreciated. Thaanks you :) what you think so far. Lol