C H A P T E R E I G H T

The Dream That Became Reality

 

Annie's POV:

OMG. I can't believe that i just ignored him like that... That was so embarrassing. But then I remembered something. I turned to him. "Why are you looking for me in the first place?" I asked him. He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "well, I have some trouble with my math homework, so I was wondering if you can help me." I nodded my head understanding what he just said. "What do you need help with?" I asked him. "Number 20. It is quite confusing. Can you explain?" I looked at the question. Oh. It’s pretty easy. I signaled him to come closer and I started explaining the problem to him. "Oh. I understand now. Thanks ... What is your name again?" he asked me. "Annie." I answered him before I went back to doing my homework.

I cannot believe that I just did that to my ultimate bias. How can i just turn my back on him. URGGG... I am so stupid. 

Key's POV:

She helped me with the problem and just went back to her work, completely ignoring me. I went back out to the living room and overheard Onew say something about support, so I asked, "Support who? Don't tell me, Elisa and Onew hyung are going out already." Onew hyung and Elisa started blushing. "Yah, what are you talkin about" "Aniyo oppa. What are you talking about?" Elisa and Onew hyung both said at the same time. They looked at each other and quickly turned away. “Well?” I asked them. “Turns out that our maknae like are going out for two months already.” Jonghyun answered me. “OMO…. MY BABY IS GOING OUT ALREADY? Yah. Choi Minho. You better treat my Taeminnie well. If I find out that you make my baby cry, I will hurt you.” I exclaimed. “Yes Key umma.” Minho replied back to me.

We all sat down and and continued doing my work. All of a sudden, I have to use the bathroom. "Elisa. Where is the bathroom?" I asked. "First door to the left." She told me without lifting her head up. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I was about to open the door, when someone came out of the bathroom and that person just happens to be Annie. She looked at me, but quickly turned away and started leaving. I couldn't take her cold behavior anymore. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me, snaking my arms around her waist. 

"Yah. Why are you being cold to me?" I asked. "Is there a reason to be cold to someone I don't know?" she asked. "There are no reason. But I didn't expect you to be cold when I am your bias." I answered her. "Who said I was ever your bias?" I asked her. "Your Key pin on your bag earlier.” I answered her. “Just because I have a pin with your face on it does not mean that I am your bias.” She told me. She released herself from my grip and went back to her room. I proceeded to the bathroom and continued doing my business.

I went out just to see Annie in her casual clothes putting on her shoes and going out the door. “Where is she going to?” I asked the guys. “Oh, my sister is going to do grocery shopping since there isn’t much food left.” Elisa answered me. I sat down and finished up my homework, then left to go back to the house to clean up more since it was still dirty.