C H A P T E R S E V E N

The Dream That Became Reality

Onew's POV:

SHINee and I were doing our homework at Elisa's house. Honestly, I like her. She is not like the other fans that I have seen. She acts like herself when she is with us. I like that. I was pretending that I had trouble with my English homework, when in fact, I understood everything that I needed to do. I just wanted Elisa to help me. She must've noticed because she asked if I needed help. I nodded my head and she explained what I had to do. Her explanations were not clear, but I pretended like I understood what she was talking about. She is so adorable. I don't know what is going to happen during our stay in New York City, but I know for sure that it is going to be a pleasant one.

Elisa noticed that Key was having trouble with his AP Calculus homework, so she told him to go to Annie, I believed her name was, room to ask for help. He was there for a long time, I thought he was getting help with his other work as well. I looked at my members and noticed that Minho and Taemin were a little too close. Why do I sense 2min? I then noticed that Jonghyun looked a little uncomfortable. Maybe Key isn't there with him and he feels uncomfortable. I need to question these three later on. Out of nowhere, I heard a shriek. It sounded like a girl and came from the direction Elisa told Key to go to. Jonghyun, Elisa and I quickly got up and ran to see what happened.

Jonghyun's POV:

To be honest, I think it was love at first sight. Her beauty stunned me. I did not know what to say. I felt a little uncomfortable in the house. My members are with me, but knowing that she is near me, makes me nervous. I first saw her when she was walking back to her house. I do not know what this feeling was, but my heart was beating very fast. If the streets were quiet, you would've heard my heartbeat. She was wearing headphones while walking home, not caring what was happening around her. She then went into the same building where the members and I are staying and I knew that I would be enjoying my time here.

When I got home, SHINee suggested going next door to visit our neighbors. Onew hyung, Minho, Taemin and I went to our room and changed out of our uniform and meet with Key, who was waiting outside for us, and head over to our neighbor. We went up the steps and rang the doorbell. Soon, someone came to the door and opened the door for us. It was her. The beauty I saw before. She seems to be shocked that we were standing in front of us. "Annyeonghaseyo. Bitnaneun SHINee ibnida." We introduced ourselves. I noticed a girl that goes to school with us inside the house. "I told you that they were living next door to us." She told her unnie then went up to us and us inside. We took a seat on the sofa and looked around. The house was a little smaller than ours, but it was comfy. 

I looked around and saw Elisa helping Onew with English. I know Onew. He is just lying that he does not understand so Elisa can help him. I looked at Key, and he seemed to be having trouble with his homework, but too bad our school teaches different things, so I did not understand what he was doing. Elisa must've noticed that he did not understand his homework and told him to go to her unnie's room for help. I felt uncomfortable. I wonder what is going inside that room. 

I was too engross with my thoughts, I didn't realize that someone was looking at me. I looked up and meet eyes with Onew hyung. When I was about to ask why he was looking at me, I heard a shriek coming from the direction Elisa told us where her sister was. I got up and ran towards that direction and saw my goddess standing there with her hands over her chest looking scared. Turns out Key was standing there for quite a while, and my goddess didn't know he was there. That jerk. He must've saw many sides of her, I won't have seen yet.

Minho's POV:

I heard a shriek come from one of the rooms. It was only Taemin and I left in the living room. I moved closer to Taemin and started cuddling with him. No one knows that I am going out with Taemin. Not even our members. We will send each other mushy texts holding hands underneath the table, sharing kisses when no body is around and cuddle to bed every night with the door to our room locked. No one found out and we have been like this for 2 months already. I continued cuddling with Taemin, while he does his homework, but I think he feels uncomfortable.

"Hyung. Can you stop cuddling me? I want to finish my homework." he told me. "Wae? Is it wrong to cuddle with my boyfriend?" I asked him. "Aniyo. I want to finish my homework, so I can spend more time with you." He said while showing me a bright smile. I couldn't stand seeing how cute he was. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. The kiss soon turned deeper and not long later, I sense someone looking at us. Not just someone, multiple eyes looking us. We pulled away from the kiss and looked at the direction of where the stares came from. We gasped when we saw who it was. It was Elisa, Jonghyun, and Onew standing there looking at us with wide eyes. Crap. We have been caught. I smiled cheekily at them and went back to doing our work like nothing happened. 

"Since when?" I heard someone asking. "2 months ago. Wae?" I asked. "Then why didn't you tell us?" I looked up and saw Onew looking at us. "I don't know. I just wanted our relationship to be more steady before telling you." I explained to them. "Aigoo. You should've told us. We would've supported you." Onew hyung told us. Just then, Key came out. "Support who? Don't tell me, Elisa and Onew hyung are going out already." Key said. 

Onew hyung and Elisa started blushing. "Yah, what are you talkin about" "Aniyo oppa. What are you talking about?" Elisa and Onew hyung both said at the same time. They looked at each other and quickly turned away. I sense love in the air. Need to question our dubu leader later on. Hahaha...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here goes your Chapter Annie... Gosh... im supposed 2 b sleepin, but she made me update... :'( Anyways... enjoy this chapter and remember to comment and subscribe... Gamsahabnida :D