C H A P T E R F O U R

The Dream That Became Reality

 

Key’s POV:

OMG… I am in New York City. I love this place. So many shopping mall, so many clothes, so much pretty things. But I came to New York for school. The weirdest thing that SM did was put me in High School. HIGH SCHOOL! I am 20 years old. I should be in college. WHY AM I IN HIGH SCHOOL? But it’s just for the remaining of the school year which is 3 months. I cannot wait until class ends so I can go back to the hotel and reunite with SHINee.

I arrived to the High School of Economics and Finances. I walked into the school with confidence. People from left and right, up and down and sideways looked at me as I walked in. I went to the main office and received my schedule, and then I walked to my classroom.

I arrived at my classroom and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I ignored them and walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat. The people in the front continued what they were doing and I just sat there looking out the window. Then the whole classroom was quiet again. I looked around and notice a girl standing at the door stunned. She was pretty cute too. I can tell that she still have baby fats, but she is a little too short. The girl started walking towards her seat, which I soon realized was somewhere near me, so I continued watching her walk to her seat. Then she stopped at the last roll. I thought she was going to sit at the table on the other side, but she pulled the chair next to mine and took a seat.

Annie’s POV:

OMG…. I can’t believe that THE Kim Kibum from SHINee is sitting next to me. i quickly pinched myself to see if I was a dream. I flinched and yelped in pain. From the corner of my eyes, i can see that Key was looking weirdly at me. OMG. I'M NOT DREAMING. I'M SITTING NEXT TO KEY.