C H A P T E R S I X

The Dream That Became Reality

Annie's POV:

SHINee is here. They are in my house. Is this a dream? I pinched myself and winced at the pain. I quickly closed that doors that was left open, then proceeded to the kitchen to get water for Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew and banana milk for Taemin. I left the kitchen and placed the drink on the table. Taemin quickly dived for the banana milk after saying a thank you and started sipping on it. The other members picked up their glass of water and started drinking it. From the corner of my eyes, I caught Elisa looking at me and turned to her.

"What?" I asked her. "Unnie. Where's my drink?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes and went inside the kitchen and got her a vita Lemon Tea and Green Tea for myself. I handed her, her drink and proceeded to get my bag that was left abandoned on the floor and proceeded to my room and started my homework while listening to music. Elisa loves to procrastinate which is why she is sitting in the living room doing nothing when I came home.

I continued working on my homework not noticing someone knocking on my door or coming into my room until I felt someone looking at me. 

Elisa's POV:

Unnie did it again... She didn't get me a drink.. :( She was in the kitchen yet she didn't get me a drink. While i ALWAYS get her something... She should be nicer to me when there are guest here. And what is this about going into her room when there are guest here? That is so rude. I need to give her a lecture later on. How can she do this. Especially to SHINee and Key is sitting right here. The atmosphere got quiet after my unnie went into her room. I looked around the house and remembered that I had homework to do.

"Um.. why don't we finish our homework first, then talk?" I asked them. I was never the type to do homework once I came home, but I did not know what to do with these beauties in front of me. So why not work first, then play next. They all nodded their heads and left. I was not expecting them to come back until a few minutes later when I heard knocking on the door. I went to open it and saw them standing outside with their book bags. I quickly let them in and we huddled in a small group and starting to do our homework. I went into my room, took my bag and proceeded to the living room. 

I took out my AP English text book, my Pre-Calculus text book and my Economics text book and started working on it. Onew, who was sitting next to me had trouble with the English, so I helped him. I looked up and noticed that Key was struggling with his Calculus homework. I looked at his book  and thought that the problems look is too hard. "Key-ssi. Are you having trouble? Why don't you go ask Unnie for help. She is in the first door on the right." I told him. He looked up. "Thank you. Um. What is your name again? And don't call me Key-ssi. Just call me oppa. You are younger than me right?" I nodded my head "Arraso Key oppa. And my name is Elisa." I answered him. "Hey, call me Oppa too." "Yea. Me too." "I you to call me oppa." complains came from all over the place when I called Key oppa. I looked at Onew, "Onew oppa." and smiled. Then I looked at Jonghyun, "Jonghyun oppa", Then I turned to Minho, "Minho oppa." and finally I turned to Taemin, "Taemin oppa. Are you happy now?" I asked them and they all nodded smiling like a babo. " I looked at my text book and continued working.

Key's POV:

I followed the instructions that Elisa told me and stopped at the first door on the right. I knocked on the door, but I heard nothing. So i opened the door and saw Annie, sititng on her desk, her back facing me with earphones plugged in her ears, head bouncing up and down with the tune and writing on her notebook. I continued looking at her, waiting for her to realize that I was standing there. 

Then, I heard a familiar tune. I listened carefully and found out that it was Hello. I started doing the dance as silently as possible without much movement. When the song ended, I stood on my spot again and continued looking at her until she realize that I was waiting for her. She stopped working and looked up. She slowly turned her head and screamed when she saw me standing there looking at her. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the room, and surly, Elisa, Onew, and Jonghyun was standing at the doorway. Taemin and Minho was nowhere in sight. I turned and look at Annie. She was calming herself down from the fright she got from me.

"Unnie. What happened?" Elisa asked her. "He gave me a fright." She replied looking at me. I scratched my head embarrassed at what I did. "Um, I just needed help with my homework, and I didn't want to disturb you." I said. "Why didn't you knock?" she asked. "Um. I did, but you didn't answer, so I opened the door and you were listening to your music." I explained to her. "Um.. How long have you been in here?" she asked me. "Before you listened to Hello." I answered her.