C H A P T E R F I V E

The Dream That Became Reality

Annie's POV: 

I kept fidgeting in class, knowing that THE Kim KiBum from SHINee is sitting right next to me. I kept sneaking glances but maybe I was being a little too obvious, everytime I sneak a glance at him, he would turn to me and I would quickly look away. Its hard to focus in class with Key sitting right next to me...

Finally... The first bell rang. It is time for the first class. I quickly walked out of the classroom and into my next class.

Key's POV:

I noticed that the girl sitting next to me was sneaking glances at me. Maybe cause of my handsome look. I looked back at her and she quickly turned away. This kept happening until the bell rang. She quickly walked out of the class. But one thing I noticed is that Key pin on her bag. So she is a Locket... Interesting...

I walked out of homeroom and looked for my next class. Economics 101 Room 201. It should be on the second floor. I walked to the second floor and quickly found my classroom. 

I walked in and went to the teacher's desk to ask her where i should sit. She pointed to the girl who had her head down. I took my seat and waited for class to start. 

Annie's POV:

I walked out of my homeroom and into my Economics 101 class. I sat in my seat and set my head down waiting for class to start. I do not know what to feel when i found out that Key is in my school, and to add to that mix, he is in my homeroom. Sitting right next to me. I noticed that the chair next to me was being pulled out. Must be some kid who did not have a seat to their table and taking the chair next to me, since no one sits next to me. I continued having my head down until the bell rang and the teacher came into the classroom.

I lifted up my head and looked straight up. That was when I noticed someone sitting right next to me. I turned and saw THE Kim Kibum sitting RIGHT next to me again. What is this? What other classes do I have with him?

-End of the Day-

It turns out that Kim Kibum is not in only two of my class... He is in ALL of my classes. From Economics 101, to Gym, to Calculus, to AP English to AP Stats, to AP World History. WHat is this madness?

I went home and found Elisa jumping all over the place.  She saw me at the door and ran up to me.

"Unnie... Guess What. Guess What." She said holding onto me. "Hold on Elisa. Let me take my shoes off first." I took of my shoes and set my bag on the floor in the living room and went to the Kitchen to get a glass of water then took a seat on the coach. "So, Elisa. what is this something that you have to tell unnie? You seem quite excited." She nodded her head really hard. Unnie. You will never guess what happened today." "Well. If you want me to know, then I suggest telling me because I will not be guessing." I told her. She pouted a little but continued. "SHINee's Onew, Minho, Jonghyun AND Taemin are in my school. Can you believe this madness?" She asked me. 

I nodded my head. She looked at me, then her face looks shocked. "Don't tell me that Key is in your school." she asked. I nodded my head. "Not only that. He is in ALL of my class and MY seat mate. I sit next to him in ALL of my class. Eotteoke?" I asked her. "Um... Unnie. I think you should clam down a little bit more." She told me. I looked at her. "Wae?" "Because SHINee is living right next door to us." she told me. "Stop lying Elisa. How can that be? Why would they live next door anyways? Stop speaking nonsense." I told her.

I got up and took my bag. As I was about to go to my room, the bell rang. I set my bag down again and went to open the door.  "Annyeonghaseyo :) Bitnaneun SHINee ibnida" Answered the five gourgeous guys standing in front of me.

"I told you that they were living right next door to us." My sister came up to me and invited SHINee into the house. Why does she seem like she is not affected at all? She is a Shawol herself. Maybe being in school with 4 out of the 5 members got her to be more calm. But still....

 

SHINEE'S IN MY HOUSE... AND THEY ARE LIVING NEXT DOOR TO US... IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You see, I was not going to update... but the person that I dedicated this fanfic to wanted me to write another chapter so I wrote one... Better not get her mad... ㅋㅋㅋ Did you enjoy??? Remember to comment and subscribe :D 고마워 :)