C H A P T E R T W O

The Dream That Became Reality

Key's POV:

I had been sent by Lee Soo Man to New York City to study abroad. But something went wrong. I was sent to a High School instead of College. I called Lee Soo Man and he told me that he wanted me to go to HIgh School so I can be better at speaking in English before going to College. It is a good thing that I was put in a Senior Class instead of a Junior, Sophmore or Freshman class.. I went to the office and retrieve my schedule and headed to my first class. I looked around and saw many people looking at me. Boy, many people already know me. I must be that famous. I took a seat towards the back and looked around the classroom. Not that special. Although, a bit more colorful than the classroom in Korea. I noticed that someone was standing at the door. I looked over and saw a girl standing there. She had on a T-shirt with my face on it, her pants were pink, and her hair was down. I noticed that on her bag, there was a Key pin. Talk about Big Fan. I got a hardcore fan here in my classroom. SHe stood there for a long time, before the bell rang. She woke up from her shock and started walking towards me. 'Is she going to do anything to me?' I asked myself.

SHe took the seat next to me quietly and didn't say a word. I wonder what is wrong with her.

 

Annie's POV:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently sitting next to the Almighty Key. I don't know how to react right now. I am so excited yet, I am so nervous. What if I make a fool of myself? What if I start stuttering? My teacher came into the classroom and started class. I took out my notebook and set it on my table before opening it. I then realize that I never took notes in class, but doodle about Key in my notebooks. Eottoke? What is he going to say when he sees my notebook? I am surely going to make a food out of myself if he saw my notebook. I quickly put my notebook away and took out a few loose leaf. Note to self, buy new notebooks today.

Instead of taking notes, I was doodling again. I noticed someone looking at me, so I turned my head, but found my face less than 5 centimeters away from Key. We stayed in that position for a long time, before he started leaning in forward.

 

Wake Up!!!! ANNIE LEI WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!