The Call

Where good things will take you

Min Hae's P.O.V

I groaned in weariness as I fumbled for phone, it started to ring with a loud pitch to my ears, my hand searched the bed before I grabbed it, the sound of SuperJunior's 'Spy' blearing loudly.

I was tired, but  my phone started to ring.

''Yoboseyo.' I yawned before covering my mouth.

''Lee Min Hae?'' said a mysterious voice.

''Yes?'' I asked groggily.

''This is you know. ....'' I cocked my head puzzily as I started at my phone.

''You know?'' I questioned.

I don't know...what's his name...how would I know.

I'm confused.

He spoke again...''Mianhe...I forgot how it sounds...I mean...Jung U-know...''

What?

WHAT?!

WHAAT!

YUNHO U-KNOW IS ON MY PHONE!

OH MY GAWD SUN!

I cleared my throat and said  nonchalantly. ''Deh...''

''Erm...I would like to thank you for what you did for my family...and I would love to repay your courage and kindness...'' He spoke hesitantly.

''No problem...I'm free later...if that's alright with you .'' I replied quickly  as a smile spread on my face.

I looked at my bed , to find that it was also vacant ,but a note was on my lamp shade as I grabbed it.

''I hope you are alright, see you soon.- Kiki''

''That sound great......I'll see you in front of your university..'' He replied enthusiastically.

''Sure...'' I replied as we hung up.

I leaned back against my bed but sprund back up again.

''Holy Crap...I'm meeting U-KNOW YUNHO!''

I scrambled to my closet and sighed in relief when I saw that all my clothes were returned.

''Pabo-kwang...''I smiled fondly.


I stared back at my reflexion in the adjoining bathroom as I brushed my long caramel brown hair in an updo, while applying light face powder. I coated my long lashes with mascara and outlined my eyes in kohl. I smacked my lips together as I applied a thin layer of strawberry lipgloss, that gave my lips a shine.

In college they teach us the specifics of the real world, what we will achieve in life and too look at everything we saw daily with someone else's perspective. I only had 20 more credits to obtain for my degree then I'd be done. I was completing my degree in Journalism and would continue onto my Masters, before eventually getting my PH.D.

What college didn't teach me was how to handle Idols and the situations that came with them.Over the pass couple of weeks, I have met my favorite idols, first with Beast, then with Jaejoong and finally Heechul.

Now I was meeting the resident leader of TVXQ and I was nervous. It was a massacre when I was nervous, I tended to be a tad awkward, well royally awkward. I rambled consistently. It was a pure mess. I almost insulted my grandmother's priest the last time I had been in Japan.

My little sister was staying with my parents while I attended college in DongShin University. I had gotten a scholarship to this school, despite my parents protests. I just needed to leave Japan, get out and explore for myself. It was too stifling in my household.

I grabbed my leather jacket and looked at the simple white v-neck that hugged my chest and a pair of black skinny jeans along with a converse to match . I sent a teasing wink at my reflection before grabbing my phone along with my purse as I headed out the dorm.

I locked the door and wandered down the hallway of the dorms that seemed rather vacant, but it was a Thursday afternoon, so most juniors and seniors had classes all now till the evening.

When I arrived outside the gates, I spotted him, with his newly trimmed hairstyle that was a dark mocha, he wore dark sunglasses and leaned against a black 2013 McLagen MP4-12C. My gaze took in the features of the hot car as I approached him.

''Yunho-sshi?''

''Oppa.'' He said almost immediately before his gaze shifted to mine.

''Lee Min Hae imnida.'' I bowed respectfully and withheld the scream that was clamming to burst through my lips.

His eyebrows shot up as he bowed back, chuckling nervously. ''Anneyeong.''

He rushed to the other side of the car to open my side of the door.

What a perfect gentlemen.

I smiled widely.

Then we were off.


Romantic.

That was the first thing that caught my attention as his warm hands came to the small of my back ushering me into a cute but cozy cafe. The 'ILMO SCOOP GARDEN and CAFE''

I loved it immediately as we helped to a nearby table. My eyes drifted around my new surrounding as I placed my purse on the other unoccupied seat.

I looked at Yunho amused that he still had his glasses on.

''You know....'' He looked up and I almost laughed.

''What I was going to say is..that you can take off the sunglasses now.''

I smiled as he placed them in his jacket pocket.

''So why did you decide to bring me here?'' I asked leaning back against the chair, crossing my arms under my chest.

The swell of my s were hicked further from the constraints of my bra and I smirked as I saw him glance swiftly before snapping his attention to my eyes.

I looked over at his attire, his navy blue shirt fit snug on his firm athletic build, I could see the bulging muscles as he finally shed the jacket to his other vacant seat like I did mine.

I swallowed before taking a gulp of my water, the waiter approached handing us two menus.

My eyes scanned the contents before bitting my lip.

''Can you order for me...since you've obviously been here before?'' I asked plantatively.

He nodded before telling the waiter our order.

''So you're wondering why I saved your little sister...instead of going psycho like your saesangs and kidnapping her for ransom...''I said bluntly.

His mouth dropped open.  ''It's not like I thought about it or anything...but you have to admit you have really crazy fans.'' I amended.

I really needed to work on my rambling problem. Maybe I should take up drinking again and join Alcoholics Anonymous, but I hated whiny people.

''Anyways...I did it ..because I wanted to ...not because I had to...I felt responsible in a way.'' I continued. ''Plus she's adorable and reminds me of my god-daughter back in Japan.''

His relaxed after that, all the tenseness dissipating all at once.

''Arraseo!''

''Besides if you really think you owe me for saving your donseng, you could always offer your body...'' I said teasing him. A faint blush dusted his light skin and I felt immensely happy that I caused it.

We then started to talk about all sorts of things, why he got into singing, why I chose my degree, his family, my family, the stress of an idol and I saw a hidden pain as he talked about his days with the rest of s. My hands clenched as he mentioned Jaejoong and I felt that he really needed them back . It just wasn't the same without all five members of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Then our food came.

It has been said, I have a lot of bad habits, one of them happened to be taking out my shoes in public place, well...under the table that we were seated at. I liked to stretch my legs, so they ended up right in Yunho's lap.

I took a quicky bite of my chocolate pudding, completely lost in the chocolately goodness as I heard an inaudible gulp.

My feet began running up and down Yunho's lap before I proceeded to go a bit lower, seemingly blissful. I moaned as I took a next bite and subconsciously continued my ministrations on him.

It wasn't until I had finished my desert I looked up into the pained Yunho, my feet dropping from his lap before he bolted to the nearest restroom.

''What's the matter with him?'' I leaned against my hand as I waited for him.

After a good ten minutes.

We were back in the car headed to my dorm as he had a schedule.

When I grabbed my purse, he reached over to help me with my seatbelts as I struggled to unbuckle it.

He smelled honey and lilac. It ws divine. Then as he unbuckled it successfully he looked up with such an intensity in his eyes, I felt like myself get warmer.

His eyes seemed to have darkened staring into mines as he leaned so closely, our noses were touching.

Then he kissed me.

Nothing chaste, but a passionate,knee bending, heart pumping kiss that left me panting and wanting more.

''G--Good night...Yunho--Oppa!' I smiled as I shakily got out of his car.

I heard his car pull off as I leaned against the wall of the gate.

Now I could say I knew u-know...I knew him very well now...


I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment/subscribe/upvote my stories.

Check out my latest blog and sign my twition.

Always Keep The Faith!

~Caribbeanpop17