Hello Baby!

Where good things will take you

No one's P.O.V

It was two weeks after her encounter with Jaejoong and Heechul that Min Hae was out shopping in a random store located in Cheondamdong. She pushed a cart already half full of groceries down the frozen food isle when she stopped short. Her attention wasn't on the chocolate pudding she had craved, nor the cheese she needed for her caserole, no...it was on the 4 year old little girl all by herself who was silently crying, looking around helplessly wailing for her mother.

Min Hae abandoned her cart and cautiously approached the little girl who reminded her so much of her little neice she had left in Japan. She bent down eye level and gave the child a small smile. ''Don't cry little one.'' She whispered wiping away some of her tears.

''You can't find your mom?'' she asked.

The little girl nodded.

''What's your name?'' I asked with my hands on my knees.

''Jin Joo.'' she sniffled. Min Hae felt her soul leave her at the girl's aeygo.

'Who'd leave such a cute kid.'

''Why don't I help you find your mom?'' Min Hae offering her hand.

Jin Joo, smiled and bobbed her head cutely as Min Hae hefted her onto her hips, since she was so small. The little girl's hands curved around her neck as she walked back to her cart, grabbed the remaining items including a few juice boxs and walked to the cashiere.

''Excuse me, Ahjumma?''

''Deh!'' the middle aged woman around her 40's looked up. Her black hair was streaked with grey, she had the normal wrinkles that came with her age,but she looked perfectly capable and healthy.

''Has anyone asked about a missing child?'' she questioned.

The woman shook her head. ''No ...not that I'm aware off.''

Min Hae tightened her grip on Jin Joo before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a piece of paper with her phone number and current dorm address.

''If anyone asks about a missing child, please give them this and contact me as soon as possible.''

The cashiere nodded before cashing out the groceries and packing them in a bag.

Min Hae grabbed them effortlessly and walked out the store to head for the nearest police station.

'Irresponsible parents.' she cursed inwardly while on the outside she smiled at Jin Joo , who had laid her head on her chest comfortably.

My phone buzzed in my jeans as I struggled to get it as I juggled Baby Joo and the grocercies I was holding.

After shifting a little I got it out successfully, I breathlessly answered it .''Anneyeong.''

''Min Hae...'' screamed Heechul. I winced but still held the phone next to my ears.

''Hee Oppa...please don't yell...I'm busy what is it?''

''I miss you.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Is that all...I'm hanging up-''

''Andwae!''

''Yes?'' I replied patiently walking to the bus stop.

''Can you come over...I'm bored.'' He whined.

Honestly, he was a grown-man...even if he was my bias...

''Yah Kim Heechul...I'm heading to the Police Station....I have to go.'' I told him before hanging up.

 The number 2 bus pulled up, I entered flashing my card as I sat down, Joo in my lap.

She was so adorable.

I suddenly felt motherly.

'I wonder if this is how my okaa-san felt when I was her age.' I mused looking down at Joo who was playing my caramel waves in her little hands.

It took the bus around 20 minutes before I pulled the handle to be let out.

''Kamsahmida.'' I bowed before leaving the bus, walking past a cafe, two shoe stores and a finally a KFC, I crossed the street and entered the Cheongdamdong police station.

I walked up the stairs and approached the front desk.

''Excuse me?'' I asked pleasantly.

The police woman manning the desk looked up and smiled.

''How, can I help you?''

''I'm here to file a missing child report.'' I said shifting Joo to my other hip.

She eyed the little girl curiously before dialing a few numbers and then taking me to the back where I was then told to fill out some paper work.

I awoke Joo who had fallen asleep and she told the officer her last name and her address, she was rather smart for her age.

Then a scream was heard in the front just I had finished adding my address down on the last of the papers.

I walked out hand in hand with Joo.

I saw a woman frantically gesturing to an officer holding a picture.

''Eomma!'' I looked from Joo to the woman and back again before releasing her.

''Joo-Yah!'' she yelled in relief stooping down low to catch her daughter in her arms.

I spotted the tear stains on her cheek before I found myself trying to not to cry.

I mean I was a rather emotional female, but things like this rarely happened to me.

Jin Joo continued to babble to her mother who was nodding and holding her protectively against her hip, afraid she might disappear.

Joo then turned towards me. ''Unnie!'' she reached towards me.

I gave a small smile and approached the pair.

I held her little hands in my palm as I bowed to her.

''Annyeong....Lee Min Hae imnida.''

She nodded to me. ''Jung Juri imnida.''

''It's nice to me you.'' she held out a hand to me and I let out a small 'Oompf'  as I was pulled into a hug.

''Kamsahmida.'' She thanked me continuously.

''Ani.... it's no problem.'' I replied.

''I better get going.'' I said turning to leave.

''Jamkkaman.'' she called out.

I turned around. ''Deh?''

''Would you like to have dinner with us?''  Juri  asked politely.

I nodded hesistantly. ''Sure.''


Two hours later, I was seated beside a grinning Jin Joo as her mother served up some rather deliciously cooked Bulgogi.

It was heaven in my mouth.

''Unnie!'' Joo screamed as a girl about 5'7 appeared walking in to greet her mother.

''Ji Hae-yah....how was school?'' Her mother greeted.

''Eomma...I'm starving---Hello?'' she said before seeing me.

''Annyeong...''I greeted awkwardly as she gae a small bow before turning questioningly to her mother, who pulled her away to the kitchen.

When they came back, she hugged me whispering a silent thank you in my ear.

All this praising was beginning to take a toll on me.

 

I sighed softly  as I let myself inside my dorm only to jump in surprise as the lights flickered on.

I automatically blinked my eyes. ''Hara...can you kill the lights.'' I asked, hoping my roommate would lower the lights.

The lights were dimmed before my wrist was seized.

I didn't have time to catch my balance before I was on my bed with panting Heechul above me.

''Oppa?''

He glared me before scowling as both of his feet were on either side of waist.

''Do you know how worried I was?'' He yelled placing his hands on my shoulders.

''Honestly...just because I hung up once.'' I mumbled before I flicked  on the forehead.

''Ow.''

''YAH LEE MIN HAE DON'T DISREGARD ME!'' He yelled.

''I'm not disregarding you Heechul Oppa, I'm just tired, cranky and in need of a bath right now.'' I said exasperatedly.

''Really and what's the cause of this?'' He asked albeit sarcastically.

''If you must know...I helped a little girl find her mother today and they invited me for dinner in order to show their grattitude.'' I explained.

He seemed to deflate at this and leaned back. ''Oh.''

Using a random burst of adrenaline, I flipped us over and he blinked owlishtly as I grinned down at him.

''Didn't expect that, did yah?'' I stuck out my tongue at him before adding a teasing wink.

His cheeks flushed a little bit but darkened as I gave a kiss on the cheek.

''Don't worry so much oppa, you'll get wrinkles.'' I joked before hoping off the bed and grabbing some clothes, walking into the bathroom.


When I walked out he was still where I left him, only this time he was sleeping.

''Heechul Oppa.''  I nudged him, I saw his hand twitched.

He didn't move.

I poked him on his abs, but he only shifted sleeping positions on the bed.

''Seriously Oppa...''I whined. I really wanted to just crash on my bed.

I decided to try a different approach, I had only seen a friend do this once.

'It's worth a try.'

I leaned down and kissed the place between his neck and collarbone.

His eyes snapped open before his hands s themselves around my waist pulling me down on him.

''Heechul Oppa?'' I eyed him questioningly.

''Wae?''

''Hmm..'' I looked at him confused.

''Why does it have to be you?'' He repeated before his lips encased mines.

My eyes widened before they fluttered shut, my arms wound themselves around his neck as he rolled on top of me, supporting his weight. He kissed me softly before the kiss turned passionate, he nibbled on my lip and I moaned against his lips.

Then he parted my lips with his tongue as the kiss turned fierce.

One of my hands wondered down and ended up going under his shirt, as I felt his abs. I nearly groaned out loud but he continued to kiss me senseless.

-RING-

We pulled apart from each other, as he warily pulled out his phone.

After a few seconds he hung up and grabbed put on his jacket that lay on my dressing table.

I sat down and eyed him as he approached me.

No doubt my lips were swollen as they felt tender.

I swung my feet back on my bed like a kid, avoiding his gaze.

He walked up to me, and held my chin up to him gently before hugging me to his chest.

I smiled foolishly even as he pecked me on the forehead and walked out into the night.

Needless to say, I barely got any sleep that night.

I ended up, pigging out on an assortment of junk food before tuning in on 'Hello Baby with Shinee' on my laptop.


A/N

I hope you all liked this chapter.

I've been watching a lot of 'Hello Baby with Shinee'.

Please don't foget to comment/subscribe/upvote my stories.

Next chapter will be B2ST. Completely with some more Beastly idols.

-hint-

-hint-

Prom15e to 13elieve

~Caribbeanpop17