DooJoon's lost phone.

Where good things will take you

Min Hae P.O.V

Standing in front of the mirror was me, Lee Min Hae, (English name: Melissa Lee), my gaze sweeping over every inch of my face, worry lines creasing were my sleep ridden eyes. Transferring to Seoul, South Korea in the middle of winter was tough for me considering that I was accustomed to warmer weather having lived in the Caribbean for most of my life.

Dongshin University accepted the best, that and if you happened to be the goddaughter of the dean of the school. I sighed again what at would’ve been the 100th time today, blowing a wisp of my bangs that covered my right eye. I looked into the mirror; I definitely stood out, fair skin with slight tan, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair that fell past my shoulder blades in spiral waves.  ‘I don’t even fit in right, why bother at all,’ I thought irritated.

-DongShin University

 Angst may have been my best friend considering that the one I had home didn’t even bother to write back to me after I left my home country. ‘What is the point of Facebook if people don’t use it?’ I said speaking to myself.

Having turned twenty-one almost two weeks ago I was a little aggravated that my parents shipped me off so fast. I was left with a bank account personalized for my everyday needs which included my room and board in one of the dorms, groceries, bills and clothes (personal hygiene etc.).

A loud commotion startled me out of my thoughts.

I dashed into one of the open stalls to avoid any attention. I detested attention, especially if it was centered on me. I peeked through the space in the door, I spotted two normal looking Korean girls, both medium height dressed in the latest fashion, they seemed to be fighting over a small object.

The taller of the two sneered at the youngest, ‘Hey I found it first, arraseo! ”she growled.  ‘Don’t you mean stole...Choi Siena’ yelled back the shorter of the two.

‘’I prefer the term borrowed,’’ retorted the girl now dubbed ‘Choi Siena.’

‘I still can’t believe you stole his phone,’’ rebuked the smaller of the two.

‘’ Aniyo, I didn’t,’’ cried Siena.

Stole what? I wondered.

Squinting further I saw the object, a phone with the logo of a ‘Beast’ on it. ‘Beast,’ I shook my head. ‘This can’t be the same Dongshin University, which the first five member of B2ST/Beast go to, can it?

 If it is, then that is the phone of the leader, Yoon DooJoon, OHMYGAWDDD!’ I thought nervously.

 I hesitated before opening the door, the two girls snapped their head to my direction, the tallest hiding the phone behind her back, but it was still visible thanks to the mirror that was facing her. ‘I have to get that phone back,’ I thought determined.

Note that I am no pushover, no matter what happened, I just didn’t like conflict…I was a pacifist on most occasions.

‘Annyeong ladies, pleasant day we’re having right! ‘I said casually checking my finger nails.

 ‘Nae,’ they answered in unison albeit suspicious.

 The older girl look pensive, while her friend looked at me annoyed.  ‘So, just answer me this, what we’re you planning to do with that phone,’ I said pointing to the object that reflected in the mirror.

 

 ‘Mind your own business, foreigner,’ she tallest spat. ‘I’m making it my business, it doesn’t belong to you it belongs to DooJoon-sshi.’ I glared back at her. ‘We were going to sell it on E-Bay,’ blurted out the smallest.

‘Yah, Park Soo Ya why did you tell her,’ the tallest replied.

 She shrugged helplessly.

 ‘She was starting to frighten me with that death stare of hers,’ admitted Soo Ya.

  ‘Don’t make me take it from you, or would you rather have me report you for stealing to the police,’ I replied. 

Of course I really wouldn’t do it, since I still was learning how to write Hangul, but they didn’t need to know that.

I was calling a bluff.

 There expressions completely drained; ing the phone into my open palm as they scurried out of the door faster than the roadrunner.

 ‘Time to get you back to your owner,’ I gazed down at the phone fondly in my hand. Grabbing my tote bag, I headed out towards the boy’s dorm.

 


At the B2ST Dorm/boy dormitory.……….


DooJoon P.O.V

‘WHERE IS IT,’’ I screamed, running around, flipping over any and all furniture that was in my way. My bandmates watched me amusedly as I ran around like a chicken as if  I had my head cut off.

 ‘Yah, hyung I just cleaned there,’ said the rapper, a very disgruntled Junhyung.

‘What’s he looking for?’’ asked the main dancer, Kikwang.

 ‘His phone,’ answered the maknae, DongWoon who was on vacation visiting his hyungs.

'I still don't see why we have to go back to school,'' scowled Junhyung.

Hyunseung casually ploppws beside his maknae patting his head only to receive a growl.

'Down dog,' he said teasingly.

Yoseob smirked and chuckled lighthly.

''Are you sure you checked everywhere hyung?' asked Kikwang.

''Yes I did, '' I grabbed my hair tugging on it in frustration.

 I ignored them and continued searching.

‘Aish,’ I pulled my hair angrily, sighing in defeat; I dropped on the couch .I rubbed my temples to soothe the now growing headache.

Closing my eyes he tried to picture every place he had been in and everything he had done that day besides meeting some of my fans to which I was grateful  .'How could I lose my phone’ I thought pinching the bridge of my nose.

‘Don’t worry hyung, you’ll find it don’t worry,’ said Hyunseung caringly.

‘I hope I do not only is that my personal phone, it has important information on it, it would be hell if it fell into the hands of a saesung.’ I thought frantically. 


 Min Hae P.O.V

I decided to find my dorm before I could return the ring to DooJoon-sshi. Opening my coat pocket, I pulled out the shiny silver dorm key.

 ‘Let’s see 310A,’I murmured to myself. Inserting the key, I walked in, pulling my suitcases with me; I glanced around and saw a girl running around picking up clothes from the ground.

 Having heard the screech of the door, the girl turned around. I gasped silently; standing not only five feet away from me was Goo Hara from KARA, BEAST/B2ST main rapper Yong Junhyung girlfriend. ‘Whoa,’ I managed to breathe out.

‘You’re Goo Hara,’ I said dazed and a little star struck. ‘You’re my new roommate,’ she replied warmly, coming to stand in front of me. She was a little shorter than me, but the photos of her that I saw in magazines, did her no justice.

Awkward silence………

After snapping out of my reverie, I manager to ask her about, ‘’Where should I put this,’ indicating to the suitcases.  She pointed to the spot next to hers; I nearly drooled when I saw the closet space. ‘Not bad,’ I thought.

After packing my suitcase, I showered in the connecting bathroom and changed. Looking into the mirror, I stepped back, grabbed my jacket and left. Hara waved at me. 

I just hope DooJoon doesn’t go ape bananas on me when he finds out I had the ring.


Cliff Hanger. …

What will happen when Min Hae meets DooJoon and the guys?

This is going to be a five part story. I am adding one more part today as I have edited this one ,please comment, fan, vote and subscribe.

Will post again tomorrow!

~Caribbeanpop17