B2uty meet B2ST

Where good things will take you

Min Hae’s P.O.V

I’m an idiot.

Why you may ask?

To put it simply, I forgot to set my alarm in the morning, so I was running late.

I only had ten minutes, to bathe, eat and dress. My books were already in my satchel along with my time-table.

I had ‘Strategic Public Relations ‘first with Professor Song. I doubt he would appreciate me coming late; my excuse wouldn’t work because Korean was still a little new to me.

I was Japanese half Korean, but I had lived in the States my whole life. I noticed that Hara wasn’t present, not that I would expect her to wake me up, unless she tried and I went back to sleep.

Which usually always happened to me, I slept like the dead.

I hurriedly ripped my comforter off me and shivered due to the lack of warmth. It’s a good thing I wore socks.

I my coffee machine and put some toast in the toaster while I entered the bathroom.

I gave myself a through clean and washed my hair a little before stepping out of the shower.

I didn’t use the warm water, the cold water stinged at first, but I was used to it. I held my face in between my hands, looking at the dark circles, I quickly applied some concealer, a dash of eyeliner and mascara and eye-popping ruby red lipstick. I opened my wardrobe to grab some black skinny jeans, a light blue cashmere sweater and my winter coat.

The accessories came after I drank a mouthful of Columbian brew. I sighed with content.

I added a few random bracelets, a cross necklace my mother gave to me on my 15th , my watch on my right hand as well as my lucky ‘BEAST’ ring that resembled a white lion but was made of silver and diamonds.

Sometimes having rich god-parents were awesome; too bad I had never met mine.

My God-father according to my parents was well-known in Korea, I don’t know how well-known, but apparently well settled as he sent me expensive gifts on all my birthdays.

I would officially start my college life today, it was best to make a good first impression.

I chewed slowly as my eyes drifted to the clock above the bathroom entrance.

‘’ I mentally cursed before I drained the remainder of my coffee and shoved the rest of my toast in my mouth trying not to choke.

I swallowed loudly before inserting the ‘phone’ into my pocket, grabbing my satchel and locking the door to the door as I raced towards my first class.

I hopped pulling on my boots, it was tough but I managed.

Fate seemed to have it in for me as I ran into a brick wall, well a guy who was built like a brick wall.

I toppled over him and as I braced for impact, my savior regained his bearings and steadied us both.

‘Kamsahmida’ I bowed politely looking up to my senior.

I think I blinked rapidly before I snapped out of my daze, ‘’aren’t you?’’ I asked pleasantly.

He chuckled before holding out a hand at me, ‘’Lee Kikwang imnida, ‘’ he responded.

I shook his hand gently; I was still a bit dazed as I was staring at a member of my favorite beast.

‘,’’ I cursed out loud, his eyes widened in shock.

I was late, ‘’I’m sorry, I’m late…I have to go…’’I bowed politely, but I stopped a few meters from him before I walked back hastily giving him a brief peck on the cheek.

‘’Thanks for that…’’ I grinned.

I waved back casually as I ran full speed to my class.


My lecturer was interesting, though he explained the concepts of the subject proficiently, some of the students still looked a bit confused when they left the class, I understood but I made some small notes that I would revise when I returned to my dorm room.

I looked around the room and noticed some of the students were barely attention, prime example of that was my seat-mate, who had his hoody pulled over his head as he continued to ignore his surroundings.

I poked him.

- No response-

I poked him again.

Then I noticed he had headphones plugged into his phone, which strangely had a Pikachu Pokémon charm dangling off of it.

‘Excuse me,’’ I whispered as I gently pried one of the air buds out.

His head fully turned towards me with a heavy glare, but then softened upon seeing my face. I give him a hesitant smile before passing copies of my notes to him, ‘’I already understand what he’s talking about, I noticed you didn’t write anything…so I sort of made a copy for you…’’ I explained sheepishly trailing off.

His mouth curved into a small smirk before he finally sat up and looked over my notes.

I turned back around to the lecturer as my thoughts drifted off.

The class couldn’t have ended faster as I got up preparing to head to my next class.

I felt a small nudge as I turned around to the source.

I stopped short though and nearly lost my balance upon seeing the face of the Purple-haired rapper.

‘Yong Junhyung,’’ I mumbled.

Two members in one day…could this day get any better.

Better no…interesting yes…

‘Thanks,’ he said holding up the notes, I only smiled and nodded before I continued walking to the exit.

I was then blocked …again.

Is this a conspiracy?

I groaned, before I looked up.

What is with all these tall people?

I’m around 5’3, so they were all bloody tall.

What I wasn’t expecting were the remaining members of my favorite boy-band to be at said exit.

‘Wow’ I thanked Kami for my good fortune as I saw DooJoon.

‘’I don’t think I can take all the testosterone that is in this room.’’ I mentally screamed.

‘Beast? ‘’ I squeaked before clearing my throat, Kikwang who spotted me, pointed me to s, ‘’you.’’

‘’Me?’’ my eyes narrowed.

‘Oh,’’ I yelled suddenly, making Beast jump in place the volume of my voice.

‘’I remember now, ‘’I dug through my pocket and pulled out the phone.

I placed it in the hands of the stunned leader, ‘’I believe you were looking for that, got it off some of your more extreme fan-girls, who were going to auction it off to E-Bay,’’ I explained cheerily.

‘’Good thing I stopped them, Nae?’’ I said cheekily grinning.

I looked at me watch, ‘’I have to go, if you would excuse me guys, ‘’I said casually waving as I felt the room.

I honestly didn’t know how I lasted that long.

I thought my ovaries were going to explode.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Then I grinned as I recalled, I just met B2ST.

Cool.


Hey ya’ll, please subscribe, comment, fan and vote for this story.

I have four more parts for this story, so I hope you enjoyed today’s update.

So how’s everyone’s weekend.

Caribbean Cassiopeia/Cassiopeia United,

Caribbeanpop17/Mel