From Beast to Beastly.

Where good things will take you

No one's P.O.V

''Why am I here?'' Min Hae asked tugging on Kikwang's arm impatiently.

He smiled at her bemused before leading her to another floor, labelled 'Music Room 2', entering the room, she peered in curiously to see the other members of B2ST lazing around, Jun Hyung was on the grand piano playing a few notes before scribbling into a battered black leather bound book.

Hyun Seung was checking himself in a nearby mirror, brushing his hair in different styles before restarting the process. Dongwoon was on the nearby couch sleeping, Doo Joo was typing something on his i-Touch and lastly Yoseop was browsing through a few books.

When she closed the door with a slight bang, their attention snapped towards her.

Then their smiles turned mischievous as they approached.

Her back was already to the door, but she firmly held her ground.

Kikwang appeared out of nowhere and dragged her on the nearest couch.

An unidentified man entered the room from another door, holding a camera as two women followed behind him bringing in racks of clothes.

''BWOHYA?!'' I cried out looking at the amount of clothes, matching accesories and shoes.

Followed by a make-up artist.

''And this is for?'' I questioned.

''Our photoshoot which you are going to help us with.'' DooJoon explained as he guided me to the clothing racks, where the names were marked on top of each outfit for the guys.

''Okay then?''

Then they started to undress ...right in front of me.

I spun around so fast I nearly lost my balance. Even if I avoided it for a second, I could still make them out due to their reflections from the mirror in front of me.

I swallowed hard, as I eyed their abs.

'Why would they hide that?'

In most of their shows, they rarely showed skin, now all of a sudden.

They didn't even show the slightest twitch as they saw me still in the room, they mainly smirked at the corner of my eye.

'Those Punks.'

Then I smiled to myself before blowing them a mock kiss.

'If they wanted to play...then fine...'


In the span of two hours, there was a few predicaments.

A few wardrobe malfunctions as Dongwoon and Kikwang's clothes were mixed up, due to the major difference in height and muscle mass, the clothes hung awkwardly on the two men.

Hyun Seung was given caffeinated coffee instead of decaf.

Yoseob was chastised by his mother after she saw a picture of him on the internet, that seemed to randomly pop everywhere like a random virus.

DooJoon's hairspray was mixed up with honey , that stuck to his hair and had to be urgently washed out because of the many flies that it attracted.

Lastly JunHyung...was frantically searching for his leather bound book that was hiding in the piano.

I held in my laugh until I reached outside.

I carefully snuck away from the room after that, knowing about the potential retrtibution I would have from the six idols.


''Hey Hara..''I greeted walked into our dorm room.

She sat up and waved at me. ''Min Hae....Oranmaneyo.''

I nodded.

She looked around the room before turning to me as I changed into some cleaner clothes.

''Do you wanna go shopping with me?''

I shrugged. ''Why not?''

I really needed some girl time, after yesterday's kiss with Heechul, I felt a bit uneasy.

I grabbed my purse and followed her out as we hit the Gangnam strip to shop.

 I had four full credit cards on me, that was waiting to be spent.

I was going to be pampered and love it.

She linked her hands with mine as we walked together.

My hands felt painful as had about 7 bags in each hand.

We decided to go to a walk through mall for some food.

Then I walked into a wall.

It was a warm wall.

Let me rephrase.

Due to my ability to fight with gravity and it usually winning..I walked into a wall of a person and almost hit the ground.

Only I didn't.

I heard Hara gasp as I looked up into the eyes of Lee Junho ...behind ...the rest of the beastly idols of 2PM.

''Wow.''

He smiled.

The world rejoiced.

Hara clung to Jun.K's arm. ''Oppa ...can you help us with this?''

She nodded to our many bags.

The boys nodded wordlessly and like the gentlemen they were, took them off our hands.

My shoulders relaxed and I bowed thanking them.

We all headed to the food court at the center of the mall.

I ordered us all 7 full pizzas.

Boys ate a lot.

Like a lot.

I'm not kidding.

All of them ate a whole pizza by themselves....a family sized pizza.

12 slices each.

For the 6 of them.

72 slices in total.

I'm sure I was in shock by the time they finished.

Hara and I had about four slices each before we offered the guys the rest.

Talking with the boys of 2PM, proved to be interesting.

For one, they were rather funny.

I could also sense that they felt incomplete.

I'm sure any 'Hottest' would know why.

There leader was missing.

I know Jun.K was the leader of 2PM by default since Jay Park's absence.

But did it truly feel like out of sort without him.

It sort've did.

I was a fan.

We notice the subtle difference in behaviours, plus I was doing Sociology as minor to my degree beside Journalism.


In the morning, I woke up to my morning routine.

When I walked to my closet, I screamed in shock.

All of my clothes were missing, in their place were articles of b2st merchandise.

I twitched.

'They're are so going to pay.'

B2ST you're so dead.


A/N

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Not my bestest, but there is always room for improvement.

Please comment/subscribe/upvote.

Prom15e to 13elieve

~Caribbeanpop17