Between Kims

Where good things will take you

MinHae P.O.V

I had completed all my assignments about 20 minutes ago.

The dorm was silent, Hara had promotions so she would be back in the morning.

''This won't do, why am I still here.'' I grabbed my black leather jacket, my purse, locked the door and exited the dorm.

B2st were planning something, that much I knew. I rarely saw them yesterday.

I was also avoiding them considering they wanted to surprise me.

I blew out a puff of air as the night turned chilly.

'I hope it doesn't snow.' I walked around campus before flashing my badge to the guard and exiting the premises.

The night was young so I decided to indulge myself in Soju.


I hadn't had time to look at the places since I had moved into the Dongshin dormitory.

I found a quiet little bar and ordered some chicken wings and some soju.

''Keep them coming.'' I told the waiter.

When one is drinking by one's self, things tend to get a bit hazy, after 6 bottles of soju, since I had a high alcohol tolerance level than most girls my age.

I placed a few bills on the table and stumbled out of the bar.

I knew I had a dreamy smile on my face, my head was tipsy but I still walked like I was barely buzzed.

Though my mouth had a mind of it's own when I let loose.

I felt my vision blurring further and I held onto a street lamp.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder as I turned looking up.

''Kamsahmida.'' I mumbled as the figure turned me so I was in his chest.

I felt sleepy all of a sudden and leaned against the person.

''Hyung...what should we do?'' asked another voice.

''We can't leave her here.'' Then I found myself on someone's back, my arms curving loosely around this person's neck.

I snuggled further into the person.

I found myself at peace, but my subsconscious was screamin at me to not run off with strangers, I could be human-trafficked or killed.

But I ignored the voice in my head. 'So comfy.'


I rubbed a hand down my face tiredly my eyes were still closed and I felt drafty, I curled up around the rising pillow.

'Wait...pillows don't move.'

My eyes flew open I looked into sleeping face of Kim Jaejoong, half of my body was on top his,  he had on a white tank-top, his raven hair parted to the right, his pink lips pouted and I smiled unknowingly.

I felt a light touch to my legs and realized someone was touching my bare legs.

I looked down and  the other half of body on the lap of Kim Heechul.

'How is this possible?'

I was stuck in between Kims.

I sat up straightly and realized I was only in a my underwear and a long white sleeved shirt.

''Yah!'' I screamed and the guys snapped awake.

''Oh you're awake.'' Jaejoong said softly.

''It's about time.'' Heechul replied right after.

''How did I end up here?'' I looked between the both of them.

''You were pretty passed out....we didn't want to drop you off to your dorm in this state....so we took you back to my house.'' Jaejoong explained.

''Why am I in a shirt?'' I said running a hand down the edges of one sleeve.

''Heechul changed you.'' Jaejoong replied.

''BWOHYA!?''

He looked away embarassed.

I rolled my eyes.  I breathed out of nose heavily before looking at the clock in the room.

''! I'm going to be late.'' I scrambled off the bed searching for my clothes and purse.

I rushed into Jaejoong's closet, pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans that actually fit snuggly on my waist, and a red hoodie, I pilled my hair above on top my head and grabbed a black beanie.

I ran into the adjoining bathroom and found a spare toothbrush in a new pack, took it out, brushed my teeth and gargled some mouth wash before rinsing my face in the cold water.

'Isn't that attractive.' I eyed my make-up less face.

I luckily still had some cheery lipbalm in my purse, it would have to do for the moment.

I walked back out to the amused glances of the two Kims.

''Nice choice.'' Jaejoong teased.

''Mianhe....I'll return them.''

''I have some nutritional bars if you want?'' Jaejoong asked.

I nodded happily.

Heechul walked to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and grabbed a pack of tylenol, handing me two.

''Take these after you eat.''

I  smiled. ''Thanks Heenim Oppa.''

He grinned. ''No problem.''

''Do you need a ride to school?'' Jaejoong asked walking into the room and handed me two Special-K bars.

I ate them both hurriedly and swallowed the pills with water.

They're eyes widened.

''Omo....''

''Wow.''

I rubbed a hand around my neck sheepishly.

''So...about that ride?''  I asked turning to Jaejoong.

''Oh!'' He grabbed a jacket and his car keys.

Heechul scrambled after us, pulling on his shades and a hat.

We walked out to Jaejoong's Blue Chevy Impala.

I slide into the back as Heechul buckled himself into the front.

I liked the back, it gave me time to think.

I wasn't normally this luckily, but Lady Luck seemed to favor me this week.

I was grateful.


Pulling in front of my college.

I smiled at them.  ''Thanks for the ride Oppas.''

''Oh...Heechul Oppa?'' I called back.

He rolled down his window. ''Deh?''

''Welcome Back.'' I said before waving.

I whistled walking into campus, it felt like everthing was brighter.

My phone buzzed.

I took it out.

''Chullie took your phone and put his number in....I hope it's alright that I did so to~J >.<'

'' Took your number...now you can't forget us....have a great day Min-Hae-yah.~Heenim ;)''

I grinned to myself pocketing my phone.

Best Morning Ever.


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please subscribe/comment/upvote.

Two years have gone by...and now my Heenim's back.  <3SARANGHAE KIM HEECHUL<3

Check out my other stories, I will be updating a lot today.

Always Keep The Faith.

Prom15e to 13elieve

~Caribbeanpop17