Chapter 9

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The winter break is over and of course everyone will go back to their school and college life. Taeyeon go back to her apartment a day before her college registration. After register for college, she goes to the café and waited for someone that she missed badly. A doorbell of the café caught her attention. As she throw her sight to the door, the girl flash a sweet smile to her and she approach Taeyeon.

“Sorry for wait for too long”

“It’s ok dear I just arrive 5 minutes ago. What do you want to drink?”

“Em, I want cappuccino”

“Ok. I got it”

Few minutes later, Taeyeon came back with cappuccino for the girl and Americano for herself.

“I miss you Sica” Taeyeon break the silence and squeeze Jessica hand on the table. Jessica blushed

“I miss you too Taeng” Jessica smile

“Yaa no need to be shy. It just like we’re never being sweet with each other before” Taeyeon tease. Before be a girlfriend, both of them already act like a couple at their college. They always care for each other and always together. That why the rumours spread saying that they are coupled even it is not.

“Yahh, it is not the same you know” Jessica pinched Taeyeon hand and giggle.

Taeyeon enjoyed the beautiful scene in front of her. She’ll smile whenever she saw Jessica smile or laugh in front of her. She found it cute. But when the girl threw a glare to her, she’ll be the one who froze to death. When Hell-Sica mode on, no one brave enough to confront her beside Taeyeon. Only Taeyeon can melt the ice. That why Sooyoung and Yuri called her ‘Taeng the Fireman’ because she able to put out the fire from Sica heart.

“But I want it to be the same and more because now you are my beloved girlfriend” Taeyeon grin dorkily.

“Ok Taengoo, as you wish” Jessica lean and pinch Taeyeon cheek as usual. Taeyeon rub the red spot and Jessica chuckled.

“Taengoo, where are we going?” Jessica asked when Taeyeon drive her to the place only God know.

“To my favourite place” Taeyeon smile

After 15 minutes, Taeyeon stopped her car at K-Hotel at Gangnam. She hopped out from her car and opened the door for Jessica.

“Why are we here?”

“To have our date”

“Date? I-in the hotel?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter