Chapter 1

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is about Kim Taeyeon and her colleague which are Kwon Yuri, Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Choi Sooyoung and Sunny Lee. Taeyeon attend one of the well-known university colleges at Seoul. She took a Business Management as her major course and her minor course is Arts and performance due to her talent on singing. At the college she meet with American-Korean girl named Jessica Jung her course mate at her Business class. They fall in love with each other after certain incident. Kwon Yuri is Taeyeon’s best friend since high school. Yuri and Taeyeon took the same business class as well as Arts and Performance. Both of them are the famous singer and dancer at their college. Tiffany Hwang is Jessica’s friend from America who transfers to their college on her second year. She took Designing class and wanted to be a professional designer in future. Yuri fell in love with her at the first sight. Yuri have some family problem that she tried to hide from her friends but without she know Taeyeon silently know about the problem and tried her best to settle it with help of some person. At first, Yuri throw a tantrum to them but then she accept their help after she realize her mistake.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter