Chapter 16

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One afternoon when Jessica and Taeyeon back from college

“Where is Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked with cold tone and expressionless

“W-what?” Jessica startled

“I asked where Tiffany?!” Taeyeon raised her voice. Jessica’s tears almost flow but she controlled it. She needs to be strong. It is first time seeing Taeyeon this angry since she’s close to her.

“S-she is at home. She doesn’t have schedule today” She answered with low voice

“Tell her to get ready. My mom invited both of you to have dinner there and stay overnight” Taeyeon straight to the point

“Ok”

Once they arrive at their apartment, Jessica quickly go to their unit to get her stuff and Tiffany. A silence filled the car along the way back. No one dare to break it.

They arrive at The Kim residence. After park her car in the garage, three of them walk to front door. Suddenly Taeyeon grab Jessica hand and hold it. Jessica and Tiffany shock on Taeyeon’s sudden action. Jessica smile shortly and it quickly fade away. She knew it is faked but inside her heart, she feel happy. She missed that hand.

The Kim’s residence

“Hello girls / unnies” Eunhye and Seohyun greet them with wide smile

“Hello mommy / aunty” They said

“Woahh you two look so clingy” She daughter and Jessica when she noticed they holding hand but just answer by force smile from Taeyeon and awkward smile from Jessica.

“By the way mom, where is dad?” Taeyeon change the topic. Not interested in her mom topics

“Your dad is still at office. Taeng, take your friends go upstairs and take a rest. Steph, you can sleep with Seohyun in her room and Sica you sleep with Taeyeon”

“Let go unnie” Seohyun pull Tiffany hand to her room. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walk to her room followed by Jessica. After she made sure her mom can’t see them, she let go of Jessica hand.

Taeyeon’s room

“Just put your stuff inside the closet” Taeyeon pointed to the closet inside her closet room. Then she searched for something at the closet. She gave a bathrobe and towel to Jessica. After change her outfit, Taeyeon sit at the balcony, put up her headphone and read her book. Jessica sat at the chair across to Taeyeon and not dare to start the conversation.

After have a dinner, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and their parents discuss something on their dining table. It is more like meeting. While Seohyun, Tiffany and Jessica at the living room. Watching movie and chatting with each other.

“Seohyun”

“Yes Fany unnie?”

“Why you don’t join their meeting?” Tiffany asked while her eyes focused on television.

Seohyun smile “I’m still in high school and dad didn’t allow me to involve in business matter”

“Oh I see. If you continue you study, what course will you join?”

“I decide to get interior designing course. I want to be like mom” She smile cheerfully

“Really? That great then, we can study designing together then” Tiffany gave her eyesmile to Seohyun

“I’m glad to hear that unnie. Hehe”

“I think you can design well like your mom” Tiffany compliment

“I don’t know unnie but our sibling said that I’m more like my mom and Taeyeon unnie more to dad. I want to be a professional designer like mom one day and make sure I’m capable enough to make her and dad proud on me. Since Taeyeon unnie will take over our hotel business, I’ll continue my mom designing carrier.”

“Unnie know you can Seo. Fighting!” Tiffany smile and pumped her fist on the air.

After an hour, the meeting end and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter