Chapter 35 / We love our unnie forever

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months later

Everyone gather at the church to attend Hyoyeon and Joe wedding ceremony. Jessica, Krystal, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yoona sat together. The guests are waiting for the Kim family entrance. After 10 minutes, the MC announced the entrance. The entrance was begins by Kim Jongkook and his wife. They walking down the aisle arm and arm to their respective seat. Then it was continue by the Kim sisters, Taeyeon and Seohyun. They wore a special designed dress for the ceremony which was had the same colours and pattern. They are look like twin sister. Jessica and Yoona was awe by their lover appearance which are look like an angel. Later, the bride entered the main entrance which her father walked her down the aisle. Kim Sooro gave his beloved daughter to the man that will be her husband. After the ceremony at the church end, everyone go to the K-Hotel ballroom for the reception.

Everyone took place at their table before the reception start. Jung sister, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny and Sooyoung sat at their respective table. Not too far from the main table where Taeyeon and her family sat with the bride and groom. The wedding receptions start after half an hour. After end with cutting wedding cake, bride and groom dance, singing performance by the invited singer now it is time for the family speech for the bride and groom. After the speech from the groom’s family it was turn for the bride’s. Hyoyeon’s father is the first who delivered speech to his daughter, then continued by Jongkook and his wife. Later, it was Taeyeon turn to give her speech for her unnie.

“Hi everyone first of all, I want to congratulate my unnie and Joe oppa for their wedding. Actually me and my sister have something for our unnie. It will be show at the screen because we recorded it special for you unnie. So, enjoy it” Taeyeon smile and sat down. Then the light at the hall become dim. The LCD screen start to play a video that showed the cheerful Kim sister. Everyone at the ballroom pay their attention to the video.

“Hi everyone I’m Kim Taeyeon and I’m Kim Seohyun. This video was made especially made for Kim Hyoyeon unnie and Joe oppa.

T: Hyoyeon unnie, as all of us knew today is your wedding day and you’ll end your bachelor life with the man that you love after your dad. It was sad and happy news for me and Seohyun. The sad news is because you’ll going to love someone more than both of us, we can’t spend more time together as before, everything we do with you’ll be limited because you need time with oppa while the happy one is finally you’d found someone who love you more than everything and spend the rest of his life with you. We still remembered when you said that once you become oppa’s wife one day, you want to be like mommy. How mommy care for us, treat us really well and love us more than her-self. I bet you’ll do better than that unnie. Your real mom will be proud of you from up there unnie. You are the best unnie that we ever had, right Seo?

S: Yes unnie. I’ll miss you badly after this unnie. Of course Taeyeon unnie always be there for me whenever I need someone but sometime both of us need you and we know after this we have limit to do everything with you. You remembered the last time we slept together after we back from daddy hometown? Taeyeon unnie and me knew it was our last time can be cuddled with you, spend our sister time together, feel your warmth and unlimited love for us. We want to do it more with you but we knew you’d need to be with your husband. We always love you unnie.

T: Unnie, as time goes by we need to give you to your husband. He’s the lucky person to have you in his life. You are the best person that we ever met in our life. Even Seohyun and I is just your cousin but you treat us as your real sister. You showered us with unlimited love, take good care for us, give us everything we want and we need, make us as your priority and there was a moment where you sacrifice your rest time just to grant our wish to hangouts with you. We knew we’d troubled you a lot but we didn’t mean to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter