Chapter 5

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the shopping mall

“Aigoo mommy, look at this cute snowman” Seohyun pointed at the little snowman at the decoration stall. “Do you want to buy it baby?” “Yes mom” Seohyun grin “Ok. Miss give me five little snowman” Eunhye said to the sales assistant.

Meanwhile, Tae and Hyo looking for Christmas tree at the same stall. They decide to buy the white Christmas tree because its look like the tree that covered by the snow according to Seohyun.  They buy various types of decorations.

Then they go to the groceries stall to buy the ingredients for their cakes and cookies. After that they go to clothes department to shop for Christmas outfit. They decide to use red as their theme for this year and as request from The Kim two dorky child they want their unnie to decide it since it was their first Christmas together.

Then they go to their Uncle Ha restaurant to have lunch with their beloved dad. Once they enter the restaurant, Seohyun spotted her dad sat at their favourite spot. She happily approached her dad and pecked her dad cheek. She took a seat beside her dad and she told her dad what they bought at the mall. Their mom and older sister can’t help but smile happily at them. After have lunch together, their dad excuse himself and go back to the office after bid goodbye to them.

Then they back to their home and decide to take a rest. They decorate their house at night after their dinner.

 

The next day…

The Kim family go to the park as their dad promised to Seohyun. Taeyeon and Seohyun are the happiest among them. Their Hyoyeon unnie as usual will follow her sister’s order. They dragged they unnie to play everything at the park and their parents also joined along. They don’t want to hear TaeSeo nagging on how unfortunate they’re if they don’t joining them.

They spend time at the park all day and they decide to eat dinner outside at BBQ restaurant. Once they on the way back home, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter