Chapter 36 / Closer

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years later ~

Hi there. I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon but now my name is Jessica Kim. Yeah, as expected, now I’m belongs to my beloved Kim Taeyeon, my childish wife. We got married a year after we graduate it is when we’re 25 years old and this year is our 2nd wedding anniversary. Now my Taengoo is a Vice President at K-Global while I’m a Financial Director. Talking about our marriage life, I don’t know how to describe how happy I’m when every morning I open my eyes and saw the angelic face sleep beside me. Taengoo never fail to make my day full of happiness, shower me with her endless love, being with me through thick and thin and full fill my every desire. I can’t imagine my life without her.

Now I will talk about the others. First of all, I wanna talk about my sister-in-law, Kim Seohyun. Now she is study at LSUC majoring at designing. She is in relationship with Im Yoona. According to Yoona, she promised to wait for Seohyun to be her girlfriend and she really meant it. She felt in love at first sight it is when we’re goes for holiday at Taeyeon’s dad hometown. She never tired of waiting for Seohyun because she knew that girl also in love with her. So after 3 years waiting, Seohyun accept Yoona as her girlfriend and they remain in relationship till now. Yoona worked as a choreographer at the famous entertainment company at Seoul. We can’t wait for their happy ending.

About Kwon Yuri and mushroom Tiffany Hwang, they’re engage last year. Yuri took over their business after we graduate while that mushroom work with our company under design department. She is Senior Designer at their team and she is succe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter