Chapter 6 / Taengsic!!

Blood thicker than water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

There was one person who were still sleep comfortably inside a warm bedroom. The sleeping body moved a bit after hear the phone’s vibrated on her nightstand. Without open her eyes, she tried to look for that phone and at the same time curse the person that disturb her peaceful sleep.

“Hello” with her annoyed voice she greeted the caller without checking the ID.

“Hello princess” Jessica immediately open her eyes after she heard the voice and she realize the only one person that call her “Princess” and that person was KIM TAEYEON. She quickly sat down and clear and she mentally curse herself for cursing the person that made her into the love struck.

“Hello? Are you still there?” the other side said. It was around two minutes silence before Taeyeon broke it and Jessica of course wake up from her zoning out.

“Ahh yess...I-I’m still here. Hehe. So, why did you call this early?

“Am I can’t call my bestfriend?” Taeyeon friend with sad voice

“Eh? No. no. who said you can’t call. Hehe. So, what again?” Jessica asked back

“Actually it’s nothing. Just want to say Merry Christmas to my Princess. Hehe” Taeyeon giggle

“Oh yeahh. Hehe. Merry Christmas too Taengoo. Say my greet to your family” Jessica said happily and at the same time she feel her face burn because of Taeyeon call her “my princess”

“Ok same to me. Anyway did you get up already?” Taeyeon asked on purpose even she knew this is not the time for that sleepyhead princess to wake up.

“You think?” Jessica replied coldly

“Actually I know but I think you better wake up now or I myself will wake you up later” Taeyeon laugh from the other side.

“Yahh Kim Taeyeon! What are you talking about?” Jessica confused

“Ok. Ok. I’ll straight to the point and I not repeat what I’ll said later”

“Then talk” Jessica said with confuse

“Actually Kim’s family are at the Jung’s house now. All of us are gathered at the Jung’s living room for Christmas lunch. Am I made myself clear Jessica Jung Sooyeon or the only one person that are missing here?” Taeyeon clear after a long morning speech to Jessica and hang up the phone.

Jessica still in shock state after listened to Taeyeon not-so-called morning speech scream her dolphin sound. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Taeyeon side

Taeyeon enter the Jungs living room with wide smile after she’s successfully teasing the older Jung. She warned their family to not feel shocked if they hear some scream later. Then she count “1…2...3...”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as Taeyeon warned, a loud dolphin sound can be heard from the up stair and everyone covered their ears. Then Taeyeon excuse herself to the source of the sound.

She opened Jessica’s bedroom door and she saw the girl scream her heart out on the bed and Taeyeon quickly cover Jessica mouth.

“asdsfdgfhjfkhfj@#$%!!!!!!” Jessica tried to say something and give her death glare to Taeyeon.

“Hehe. I’m sorry” Taeyeon remove her hand from Jessica mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter