I Won't Leave

My Unconditional Love

My three days passed but I still didn't go back home and when school came(Two weeks passed), it was peaceful. Well, at least for me. A lot more girls started surrounding Infinite and since Ji yeon broke up with Myungsoo, Myungsoo gained a lot more attention. 

"Are you not talking with Myungsoo anymore?" Ailee asked. "Ummm.. I don't know anymore actually. I mean I guess" I replied. She sighed and shook her head, "Don't you think you did something wrong to him? Like... He's been too cold to people nowadays". I knew she was right about him becoming cold but I didn't think it was my fault. "He said it himself unni.... We're just friends" I smiled but sadly. "Chaekyung ah...." Ailee sighed. 

I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go to the restroom.... By myself" I said when she stood up to come with me. She sat down and then I left. I went to the restroom and washed my face. It was obvious that I caused Myungsoo to become cold. But, people thought it was Ji yeon's fault. So, I thought it was fine, yet, I don't feel fine about it. 

After using the restroom, I walked out. I started wking to class but then someone called out my name. I turned around to see who was calling me and it was Sungjong. 

"Oh? Sungjong" I said, confused. "Noona!...... Hyung... H-he's. .. In trouble right now!" he said, slowly trying to catch his breath. "Hyung? Which-...... Is it Myungsoo?" I asked and he nodded. "Where?" I asked and he started running while I followed. 

Sungjong led me outside into the parking lot. It was crowded and it was hard for me to get through. But, when I did get through, I saw Myungsoo fighting with some random guy with a different uniform. 

"Bastard! You hurt my little sister and left her crying outside your damn house!" The guy yelled and threw a puncb at Myungsoo. Myungsoo avoided it and smirked, "Too slow". The guy got angrier and tried to kick him. But, Myungsoo grabbed his leg and pulled it, causing the guy to fall. 

"You know..... It was kind of fun. Watching her get so happy and then sad because she couldn't have what she wanted the most..... Me" Myungsoo teased. The guy stood up and actually punched Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled, "Do it again". The guy grabbed him by his collar and pulled his arm back to punch Myungsoo again but I grabbed his arm. 

"Kumane!" I yelled. The guy turned back to look at me and pushed me to the ground, "This is none of your business". Myungsoo's eyes widened and his face got red. As soon as the guy turned to look at Myungsoo, Myungsoo punched him. 

The guy fell to the ground and Myungsoo got on top of him. He punched the guy over and over again. I stood up and pulled Myungsoo away from him but he pulled away and kept punching the guy. 

The principal finally came and dragged Myungsoo away. I followed them to the office. Myungsoo sat on a chair while the principal called his parents. 

I ran up to Myungsoo and slapped him, "Are you crazy?! Why would you go out and fight someone like that?". He poked his cheek with the tip of his tongue and looked up at me, "Get lost". I shook my head, "I can't believe you". I turned around to walk away and Infinite was looking at me. "Talk to him" They mouthed. I sighed and turned to look at Myungsoo. He was already looking at me. 

"Why'd you fight with him?" I asked and he looked away. "He hit me first" he said coldly. "Why'd he hit you?" I asked. Myungsoo smiled teasingly, "I had with his sister". I gave him a disgusted look and couldn't talk to him anymore. I walked out and Hoya tried to stop but I pushed him away. 

I went to look for the guy and found him standing outside of the school with his parents. I ran in front of them and got down on my knees. "What are you doing?" The mom asked trying to get me to stand up. She made me stand up and I couldn't even look at her. I bowed and apologized over and over again. "Who are you?" the dad asked. "..... Im My-Myungsoo's friend" I stuttered. They all looked at each other and nodded. "ahh... Jincha? .... Who are your parents? They seem to have raised you well" They asked. I looked up at them, not knowing if I should answer them. "Umm... My parents.. are.. They're-" I tried to answer but then someone came to my side and put their arm around my shoulder. 

"Our parents are currently doing a lot of things around the world. So they go by many names but if we had to say... Their names are Song Jihyo and Kang Gary(Lol sorry I don't know what I should do)" The person said and when I looked at him, I was shocked. Not only was I shocked but the parents were also shocked. "Mr. CEO! I-is... is she your sister?" The mom asked and bowed. Rocky smiled and nodded, "Yes she is". My eyes got teary as I kept looking at him, "We're sorry for the trouble we've caused you two and your friend. Our son didn't know that you guys were friends" They apologized. But the son was still angry, "Why should we apologize? They're the ones that did something wrong!".

He was right and I also knew it. I got on my knees and bowed, "Im sorry". They tried getting me to stand but I refused to. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Someone yelled. I looked to the side and Myungsoo was running towards us. He grabbed my arm and picked me up, "I didn't do anything wrong and neither did she... Ji yeon just wanted to get revenge on me for breaking up with her. She knows I wouldn't touch her so she lied and said I left her crying outside my door after using her". The son widened his eyes, knowing it was true. The mom slapped the back of his head and they left. 

"Aiishh... How stupid are you?! Without knowing anything, you just come here and apologize? Who are you to apologize on my behalf?" He scolded. Rocky smiled and stepped back to watch us. "It's your fault! Why would you lie and say that you had with her?" I yelled back at him. "Why would you believe me?" He asked. "Who wouldn't believe you! Look at you! Every girl here wants you!" I yelled, not really knowing what I was saying. "Even if every girl would want me.... You'd still believe that I would do that?" he asked and grabbed my hand. 

"I believe anything you say.... I don't know why I do... but I just do! And ... It's not okay for you to lie like that!" I pulled my hand away. "It's not okay for you to lie either...." He said. His eyes showed me that he was broke and lost.

"You were the one who said it. How am I lying when it came out of your mouth too?" (Talking about being just friends) I looked at the ground and sighed. Myungsoo didn't say anything and just walked away. 

"Are you going to leave me too? Are you just gonna give up on me like all the other boys? .... If you're just gonna give up on me like this then stop caring if Im near people who could hurt me... Stop being there to help me. Stop saving me and most of all... Stop protecting me" I yelled. 

Myungsoo stopped and turned around. He walked towards me. Then, he pulled my arm and held me close to him. "What do you really want from me Chaekyung ah?One second you want my attention and the next you get mad at me for caring....  WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG?" He yelled. My eyes got teary again and I couldn't answer him fast. "I-.... I don't know..." I stuttered. "I .. want to be sure that you'll just stay.. and not leave me like all the other guys-" I tried to but he pulled me closer. "What am I supposed to do to make you know that?" He calmed down. I just looked at him and couldn't actually say what I wanted. He hesitated but he leaned in and our lips met. I felt goosegumps as he got deeper into the kiss.

After a few seconds, he pulled away and looked at me. My face was red and my hands were holding onto Myungsoo's shirt tightly. He held onto my hands, "I won't leave you...".