My Brother

My Unconditional Love

I walked away without being followed. I found myself walking to my old house. Where everything used to be more normal. When I got there, I stood there for awhile just thinking back on life. Then, I walked away, not knowing where to go now. 

My phone started to ring and I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I waited and heard someone sigh on the other side of the phone. 

"Where are you?" The voice asked. 

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Kyung ah.... Where are you?" he asked again in frustration.

I thought about what he called me and Kyung ah was a nickname only Moonbin oppa used. "O-oppa?".

"CHAEKYUNG AH! Where are you" He yelled.

"Our old house... Wae?"

"Run..... Run away from there" He demanded.

"W-wae" I looked around me.

"RUN!" He yelled again. I started running and kept looking behind me. I then noticed a man in a hoodie, watching me. He started running after me. "Oppa! Someone's following me!" I told him. "Run to a crowded place" He replied. I saw the mall nearby and ran there. I stood beside one of the people that work there. They looked at me weirdly and walked away. I ran beside a group of workers and stayed near them. But, the guy just stood there, waiting for me.

"Oppa, he's still there''.

"I'll call Myungsoo... Just stay somewhere safe"

"It's not safe if he's sti-" I tried to say but he hung up.


 Third Point Of View 

Myungsoo went back to school and got scolded by the teachers for leaving school grounds. He couldn't stop thinking about Chaekyung. When he got to class, Hoya and Sungyeol stood up, confused. "Yah... Where's Chaekyung ah?" They asked and Myungsoo didn't answer them. 

"Myungsoo.. Where is she?!" Sungyeol grabbed him by his collar. "I don't know" Myungsoo answered. Hoya ran out of the classroom and the teacher ran after him. Sungyeol let go him, "Call the others... Tell them to look for her" .

"Wae?" Myungsoo asked. "Moonbin called us and told us someone's following her. We thought you were with her and told him it was okay... but you're here without her" He explained and then ran off.

Myungsoo ran to go and tell the others. They all glared at him and went off to look for her. Myungsoo's phone started ring and he picked it up.

"Hyung! Chaekyung ah's at the mall... The guy is still there, waiting for her to be alone" Moonbin told him.

"Araso..." Myungsoo answered and hung up. He told the others and they all went there. When they got to the mall, they spreaded out. They met up in the middle of the mall and were worried that they couldn't find Chaekyung ah. 

"Hyung! Isn't tha-" Sungjong pointed at a girl wlaking out of the bathroom. Myungsoo took a deep breath and slowly walked towards her. Then, a man sneaked up from behind her and dragged her away.  

"Chaekyung ah!" They all yelled and ran towards her. But, the man got into a white van and sped off. They didn't hesitate and got into theirs cars and followed the van. The van to a sharp turn but still couldn't lose them. Myungsoo sped in front of the van and Woohyun went to the left, While Dongwoo went to the right. The rest were behind the van and basically trapped him from going anywhere.

Myungsoo drifted and stopped in front of the van. He got out of his car and walked towards the van. He opened the door and dragged the man out. The man appeared to be more weak than Myungsoo. Myungsoo let go of him and he ran. The driver also tried to run away but Sunggyu and Dongwoo surrounded him. 

Myungsoo carried Chaekyung ah out of the van and put her in his car. They went home and took the driver with them.


Chaekyung's Point Of View

I woke up on the bed and saw Mrs. Kim sitting beside me. "E-eomoni..." I sat up. She looked up at me and sighed in relief. "What... Happened?" I asked. 

"Someone tried to kidnap you... But they found you before it was too late" she explained. "They?".

"Your bestfriends, of course" she smiled. I nodded and then freaked out, ".....What?!? ... Wait, where are they?" I stood up. "D-downstairs.. Wae?" she pointed. 

I ran downstairs and saw a man sitting on the couch, while Infinite was surrounding him. "Who are you working for?" Sunggyu asked but the man shook his head. "I don't know... Some man came to me and told me to do this".

Woohyun grabbed his collar, "You don't even know who told you to do it, yet you did it?". The man was shaking in fear, "H-he threatened to take everything I owned... E-even my home". 

It didn't make any sense to Woohyun or Infinite. "Why would he threaten you to take her?" Sungjong asked. "... Well... She's the daughter of someone important to him.. A-and he said that she's important to him too" he explained. 

I slowly walked down the steps and Infinite looked at me. "Daughter of someone important?" I asked. The man nodded. I put my hand on Woohyun's shoulder so he would let go of the guy. 

"What's your name?" I asked. "Taekyun (random name)" he replied. The name seemed familiar and I immediately thought of Moonbin's piano teacher. "Taekyun? Cha Taekyun" I furrowed my brows at him. He slowly nodded. 

I covered my mouth and walked away from him. "You said daughter? Of someone important?" I asked, thinking it could be something else. He hesitantly shook his head, "Well... I'm not sure.. I couldn't hear him well over the phone". 

My mind was all over the place. I was thinking that it could be related to my brother and not my parents. Or maybe they got the wrong person but, I really didn't know. 

"The man you spoke to over the phone... Did you meet him?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah.... Sort of. He was tall and he looked super rich. And.... He looked like one of the students I used to have and.. A little like you. 

"Which student?....... Moonbin?" I looked at him and he was suprised. "Well.. Yeah... How'd you know?" he asked. "Moonbin's my brother...... And how about that guy you met.. What's his name?" I asked another question. 

"Umm... Rocky? But... He said it's a name only his friends used... Otherwise... It's Park Minhyuk and his sister called him Hyuk" he said. At that moment, I already knew who this person was. My older brother.