No Love

My Unconditional Love

I was walking through the halls while people looked at me. I had no idea why they were looking at me and felt uncomfortable. Then, suddenly I felt something hit my head. I turned around to see a group of girls glaring at me. 

"What the..." i mumbled. They walked towards me and started pushing me. "We heard you live with Myungsoo now... Right?" 

"Don't you know he has a girlfriend?" They grabbed me by my collar. "Why is it any of your business? You're not his girlfriend" I pushed her away. 

"So? You're still stealing someone else's boyfriend!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes, "He's just my friend.. And he knows my family well, so why do you count this as stealing him from his girlfriend?".

"Because... You like him too" she pushed me again. I kept quiet, knowing that it was true. "See? You're not denying it". 

"Living with him has nothing to do with having feelings for him! And I promise you.... If I used that as an advantage to get closer to him... Ill leave that house!" I pushed her back. 

"Don't lie! You're going to use that as an advantage to get him to be your boyfriend!" she yelled when I turned to leave. "I have no intrest in making him my boyfriend anyway... So don't bother looking for me if ends up cheating" I mumbked to myself but it was still loud for everyone to hear. 

I got to class and sat down. I could hear people whispering things about me, yet, I didn't care I closed my eyes and put my earphones in but no music was playing. I literally didn't want to be bothered right now. But, Hoya thought otherwise.

He slammed his hands on my desk, making me jump a little. I opened my eyes and he was laughing. "You get scared easily don't you?" he asked but I didn't answer and closed my eyes.  He went to his desk and sat down, knowing that I couldn't even hear him. 

Then, Sungyeol and Myungsoo walked in the classroom. Sungyeol walked towards me and waved his hands in front of my face, "Chaekyung ah!". He saw me with my earphones on and didn't try to talk to me again. 

"Well.. At least we don't have to tell her about Ji yeon, right?" he asked Myungsoo and Myungsoo just looked at me. "I can't believe Ji yeon found out that she's living with us... Imagine what Ji yeon might do to her.." he continued. 

"Sungyeol's right.. I mean... Have you met Ji yeon? She'll do everything in her power to get Chaekyung away from us" Hoya agreed. Sungyeol hit Myungsoo's arm, "Yah.. Why aren't you saying anything?". 

I slowly realized that Myungsoo saw that my phone wasn't playing any music. So, I stood up and walked to the roof. 

"Where she going?" Hoya watched. "She heard you guys, she wasn't playing any music" he explained and then followed me. 

I sat down on the edge and just stared at the sky.Thoughts went through my head. Like, why didn't they believe that I could handle Ji yeon? Is she someone that I should be afraid of? Or maybe.... Do they look down on me when it comes to defending myself? But, then again.... I did go into some girls boyfriend's house. 

"Aaiisshh... I should've just left his house..." I said aloud. I stood up again and walked along the edge of the roof. Then, I suddenly heard my name called out. I got scared and lost my balance. 

At that moment.. I thought I was going to die. I thought my life would end right there. The thought of dying made me scared. But, having to deal with people who push you around all day is worse.

I closed my eyes, accepting the fact that I might die. But, I opened my eyes and found myself in Myungsoo's arms. "Myungsoo? Wha-" 

Myungsoo helped me stand up straight and walked away angrily. I followed him. "Y-yah... Why do you look so angry? K-kwenchana?" I grabbed his arm but he pulled away and glared at me.

"Yah! Are you stupid?" he angrily said. "I-..I just got scared by so-" I tried to explain but he wouldn't listen. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WERE SCARED OF! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WALKING THERE!" He yelled. I looked down and felt embarrased. 

"I needed air and I had to do something to get stuff off my mind" I replied. "STUFF? BWOH?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT SCARED OF JI YEON? IS SHE THE REASON! IS SHE THE REASON YOU HAD TO GO AND STAND ON THE EDGE OF A ROOF!! .... Huh?" he pointed towards the roof and his face was red. 

"I didn't fall on purpose! ... I just-.. I thought I should just die anyway since I had no other way of getting out of that..." I made myself sound even dumber. 

He sighed and turned away from me. Behind him, was a lot of people just watching us. He grabbed my hand and then led me to his car. We got in and it was silent. We heard the bell ring to get to class but Myungsoo wouldn't let me out. 

He started driving and I didn't do anything but stare at him. He stopped at some abandoned building. "What are we doing here?! Why aren't we at school? Where we're supposed to be?" I asked as soon as he tried to get out. He didn't answer me and got out. 

I sat in the car and didn't bother to chase after him. But, then I saw him stand at the top of the building. I got out and ran up to where he was. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. 

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?" I yelled. He pulled his hand away, "Wae?...... I can't do it?....". I shook my head, "No! You can't!". He smirked and put his hands in his pockets, "Why is it any different from you doing it? If you do it, why can't I?"> I stared at him blankly and thought he was the dumbest person ever..

"Why is it so different if I do it? Huh? WAE? WHY IS IT SO BAD THAT I DO IT BUT IT ISN'T IF YOU DO IT? HOW AM I DIFFERENT FROM YOU?" His voice rised. He walked closer to me and was breathing heavily. ".....How are we not different?... You have people who love you and want you in their life. You have supporters, rooting for you and without you, their supporting would to go to waste" Tears started to roll down my cheek. "You make people smile and make them happy... and ...I have no one! My family left me! they're gone! I have no supporters... no one to laugh, smile, or cry with. I have no one to make smile! Everyone either pities me or hates me... So Myungsoo... tell me, how are we not any different from each other?" I looked up at him.

He looked hurt and as if my words hurt him., "..... Am I no one to you? Did I not make you happy enough? Am I not a part of your life?".

"It's not like that!" I shook my head. "THEN WHAT IS IT!" He yelled again.

"Im sick of life already.. Life isn't easy... especially when people you love... don't love you" I said half-heartedly. It had two parts. One part of where my family didn't even show the love they could've had for me. And the other part because the person I wanted the msot wanted someone lse, so obviously, I couldn't interfere.