Because Of Me

My Unconditional Love

A few weeks had passed and I got used to living with Myungsoo. Except the fact that I still liked him. And even though we lived together, I didn't want to use that as an advantage to get CLOSER to him. 

"Hey..... Are we still going karoke tonight?" I asked Myungsoo while folding the laundry. "Yeah but you have like 30 minutes to we leave" he leaned against the wall, just watching. 

"Well.... Can you help me? Instead of standing there? I haven't even got a chance to change or washup" I complained and he helped me.

After finishing laundry, I showered and put on a T-shirt with shorts. Then, I put on my shoes and we left. 

We met up with the rest of our group and spent so much time at karoke. It was getting late and we were going to head home but Ailee wanted to eat before we went home. So we went to a cafe next to a club and for some reason, it made me feel ubcomfortable. 

When we sat down at our table, I kept looking out the window, staring at the club. Then, I noticed Myungsoo was doing the same thing. "Is this place even safe for us to be here?" I asked. 

"There's never a day where we are safe so.... I don't even know" she was joking. "It feels so ... Weird here. It feels like someone's watching us" I got worried. Everyone told me to calm down and relax, so I did. 

Later that night, we finished eating and I felt like going to the bathroom. I walked by myself to look for the bathroom since it was outside but I couldn't find any. I decided to go back into the cafe but when I turned around, three guys were walking towards me. 

"Hopefully we get something good today" one of them laughed. 

"No one wants to get with an ugly guy like you" they all laughed. 

I tried walking past them without staring but they kept looking at me. "Hey pretty thing" One of the guy smirked and grabbed my wrist. I pulled away and glared at him. "Woah... She's a feisty one" he commented. I turned around to walk away but two of the guy grabbed my arms and dragged me to an alley, while covering my mouth. 

They pushed me against the wall, covering my mouth and teasingly pulled my shirt up. I pushed them and screamed and then ended upbgetting slapped. 

"Oh... Please.. No one's going to hear you" they smirked. Slowly, they pulled my shirt off, exposing my s. They covered my mouth and tried taking my shorts off. Tears rolled down my face as I lost hope. 

I tried fighting back but, they kept hitting me everytime I did. The guy attempted to take off my pants but I kicked him and covered my chest. He raised his hand to slap me and I flinched but I heard him grunt. 

I opened my eyes and saw Infinite. Myungsoo looked at me and he ran towards me. But the three guys blocked him. Infinite backed up and let Myungsoo take care of it. His anger showed it all. It showed that he could handle them by himself. 

Myungsoo blocked a punch and then punched one guy. Then, he threw the other guy and kicked the last one. The guys were on the floor but Myungsoo kept punching them in anger. Soon, his knuckles became bloody and so did the guy's face. The other two guys ran away and left the last one. 

Dongwoo pulled Myungsoo away from the guy. Myungsoo was still mad and he wiped his lip. Then, he took off his jacket and covered me. 

"Kwenchana?" He looked at me. I didn't answer and literally cried right there. Ailee ran towards me and comforted me. She hugged me and made sure I wasn't badly hurt. 

"You have a slight bruise and a scratch on your lip, but other than that you're fine" she said. I nodded, "Oh.... Okay".

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, "You guys should go home first.. We'll take care of everything else". Myungsoo agreed and guided me to the car. I got in and felt so embarrased. Rather than feeling safe and relaxed, I felt embarrased. 

Myungsoo started driving, but by the way he was drivining, I could tell he was still mad about the situation.

Once we got home, his mom came out and rushed towards me with worry. "Aiigoo... Come on, Let's you to your room". We walked into the room but I noticed that Myungsoo was not following. When I turned back to look for him, he was gone. Him and his car. 

"Eommoni... Wait" I stopped and grabbed my phone. But Mrs. Kim grabbed my arm, "He's just going for a drive Chaekyung ah. He needs to clear hismind right now and that's how he calms himself down". I slowly put my phone down and nodded. 

Then, I went upstairs and took a bath. After changing into new clothes, I went downstairs and decided to wait for Myungsoo. I the T.V while waiting and the news popped up. 

News

We are here in Itaewon, on the freeway. It seems to us that an accident has occured. The police are not sure if the driver will be able to get out of the car. It seems that the car was speeding and couldn't take control causing it to crash into another car. There is now traffic and the police a-

I turned off the TV and without hesitation, I ran out of the house. I took out my phone to call Ailee, but as soon as I dialed her number, Myungsoo pulled into the parking lot. My mind was going crazy until he showed up. 

He got out of his car and looked at me. "Yah what are you doing out here?" he walked  towards me. I looked down and couldn't speak. My eyes started to tear up and Myungsoo noticed. "Wae?..... What's wrong?" He asked. Suddenly, I walked closer to him and hugged him. 

"Myungsoo.... Mian" I said, making him confused. "Im sorry that you have to take care of me and Im sorry if Im troublesome but please..... Don't be like that .... Don't put yourself in danger..... because of me....".

We stayed outside for a while and finally went inside. Myungsoo had to carry me in since, I fell asleep on his shoulder. He laid me on the bed and put the blanket over me. Then he went to sleep.