Our Arguments

My Unconditional Love

We let the guy leave but promised him that we wouldn't let that guy take everything he owned. After he left, Myungsoo kept looking at me. Then, he went upstairs, looking for something. He threw everything on the floor and looked through the closet. He grabbed out a picture from our childhood, "Park Minhyuk". He gave me the picture,"He's your brother isn't he?". I grabbed the picture and nodded. The picture was a picture of Myungsoo, Minhyuk, and me. 

"Why didn't I know he was your brother? and why is he doing this?" Dongwoo asked and walked into the room. All of the boys stood around me, expecting an answer. "Well.... My parents didn't want anyone to know about him because they thought he was an embarassment to our family for wanting to rap. My parents thought rapping was only for thugs and idiots. I was fine with him rapping and I supported him but I wasn't allowed to go to any of his events and one day.... My parents warned him that if he went to one more event, they would throw him away and that he wouldn't belong to our family. That day he left and never came back... Moonbin oppa went to look for him and couldn't find him anywhere" I explained. 

"But why would he send people to come after you?" Sunggyu asked. "My parents are probably keeping me away from him, so he probably has no choice but to kidnap me" I guessed. "That still doesn't make sense though.... Moonbin kept telling us to make sure that you're safe, doesn't that mean he's against you seeing him?" Sungjong asked. I tilted my head in confusion and took my phone to call Moonbin about it. 

"Hello?" Moonbin answered.

"Oppa... Did you know about it? That Hyuk oppa has been the on trying to get me?"

Moonbin stayed silent for awhile, "W-What do you mean? The person after you isn't Rocky... Who told you that?".

"The person that was following me decribed his boss exactly like Minhyuk" 

"Chaekyung ah..... *sighs* I think you have to go meet him... He wouldn't send someone after you like that for no reason" He said.

I looked at Myungsoo giving him that look. He ran his hand through his hair and walked out the door with the keys.

"I heard he has a company" I mentioned.

"Yeah he does... Go and meet him at his office, his company's name is ~~~~~~"

"Okay ... well i'll call you later.

"Okay"

I hung up and ran outside. Myungsoo was waiting outside for me patiently but he looked irritated. "What's wrong?" I asked as he started driving. "Where do I go?" he ignored my question. "Go to ~~~~~" I replied and then it was silent. "Do we have to go today?" He pulled over and looked at me. "Umm.. I mean we don't have to but don't you think today is more sa-"

"You should probably rest for today.... Today.. is just not a good day to meet your brother... Don't you think?" He said as an excuse just to go back. "Well, I think I'm fine. I can walk and I'm not hur-"

"Park Chaekyung..... Today isn't a good day for you to meet Rocky" He sighed. My hands curled up into fists, feeling a little agitated, ''It isn't a good day for me or for you?". Myungsoo smirked and bit his bottom lip, "Kumane". He knew that I was starting to get mad and taking it out on him. "Bwoh... Stop what? If I don't stop then what are you gonna do?" My voice rose a little loud. Myungsoo got out of his seat and then moved his face closer to mine. His eyes were mainly focused on my lips. My heart was racing and my hands were getting sweaty. 

"You really want to know what I'm gonna do?" He said slowly and clearly. I gulped and looked away from him. He lifted my chin and leaned closer. "Stop...." I put my palms to his chest. He let out a soft chuckle and sat back in his seat. Then, he drove back home without even asking again. As soon as we got back home, I stormed into the house. Myungsoo followed in and everyone was sitting in the living room. 

"Hyung.... Noona" Sungjong said, noticing that my face was red. "What happened to you?" Woohyun asked me but I ran upstairs into the room. Everyone looked at Myungsoo and he walked into the kitchen to drink a cup of water. "Yah.... Ji yeon said that she's coming over by the way" Sungyeol said and Myungsoo almost spit his water out. "Wae?" Myungsoo asked. "I don't know but she said she'll be here so-" Sunggyu tried to explain but then someone started knocking on the door. "That's her" Hoya laughed.

Myungsoo walked to the door and opened it. Ji yeon walked in without permission and started yelling. "Where is she?! Where the hell is that Chaebum chick?" she yelled and everyone stood up. I walked out of the room, wondering what was going on. Ji yeon glared at me and then looked at Myungsoo, "She shares room with you?". Myungsoo grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, "She's just a friend". 

"Actually.... Chaekyung ah is more that just a friend" Sungyeol walked close to them and raised his eyebrows up and down as he said that. Hoya put his hand on Sungyeol's shoulder and looked up at me. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked, knowing why but feeling nervous. "Go back to the room" Woohyun demanded. It made me feel awkward to say no but I did and they all looked at me weirdly. "Umm.... I'm going out to see Ailee and.... Umm Im sleeping at hers for the weekend" I said, actually meaning it because Ailee called me a few minutes ago.

"Andwe.... You're sleeping here" Myungsoo said and walked away from Ji yeon. "Actually.... How about you sleep at her house forever" Ji yeon said while glaring at me. I thought about it seriously and didn't think it would be a bad idea, "Maybe I will... But if I do or not is none of your business". She rolled her eyes and turned away from me. 

I then walked back into the room and grabbed the bag that I packed. I walked downstairs with it and Myungsoo grabbed the bag from me. He tossed it to Dongwoo and Dongwoo took it upstairs. "You're not going" He repeated. "I'm going and maybe while I'm gone, you and your girlfriend can do ..... I don't know, something" I told him. "Chaekyung ah.. You're not going" He said again. "You;re not my dad or my brother, so why should I listen to you?" I said and walked around him. He grabbed my wrist but I pulled away and continued walking. "CHAEKYUNG AH!" he yelled anf then I stopped. 

"Bwoh" I turned around. Myungsoo walked closer to me but I stepped back. He even reached out to grab my hand but I moved away. "You're not going" he said one last time. "Im going and you can't stop me from going! You can't tell me what to do! You're just a friend and if you were my brother or something, I'd listen to you" I told him. 

"Just a friend" he repeated and smirked. "So, just a friend is a friend you have feelings for?" he teased(like in a angry type of way). I froze and stared at him for a while. "Even if I didn't have those feelings you would stll stand as just a friend. I have no intentions of being more than that anyways.." I lied and turned away. Myungsoo stood still and then grabbed my hand. "But what if I have those intentions? You're just gonna leave?". Ji yeon gasped and slapped his arm. I didn't turn to look at him and looked down, "You'll always be a friend to me....". 

I walked out the door and waited for Ailee. Once she came, I left.