Youngjae's Confession

Confession

Youngjae: I'm a .

Jinyoung: I'm sorry, what? I don't think I heard my not-so-pure-anymore-but-still-pure-to-me son right.

Youngjae took a deep breath, looked Jinyoung right in eye, and said,

Youngjae: I'm a for Mark hyung's .

Jaebum: As said before, I'm not even surprised anymore. I'm just...confused.

Mark: Fellow group members, allow me to tell you all of the story of how my baby's lust for my "milk" arose.

Yugyeom scrunched his cute lil nose in disgust.

Yugyeom: Please don't call it "milk." As an avid drinker of chocolate milk, I am greatly disturbed and don't want to have galaphobia.

Jinyoung: The kind of nonsense are you spouting at your age?

Yugyeom: Galaphobia is a fear of milk.

Jinyoung: Is there a name for a fear of ugliness, cause that's what I'll have if I keep looking at you you.

Jinyoung was obviously taking yet another jab at his fated "enemy," but he didn't expect to get an answer. 

Yugyeom: Cacophobia...

A short pause came between them, before the older of the two let his savageness take over. 

Jinyoung: I think I already have it.

Before the two could start another fight, Bambam and Jaebum, who were both fed up with all the disputes between the duo in one sitting, each pulled their boyfriend away from the other and made them sit as far away from each other as possible. Then, they motioned for either Mark to continue with the story.

Mark: It was the first time Youngjae was giving me head-

Jaebum: Oh, for 's sake! Please, spare me the details.

Jaebum groaned, his hand going up to massage his forhead. 

Mark: It's a touching story, really, but I guess we've all heard enough graphic content for one night.

Jackson/Bambam: What? Nooo!

The two whined in sync. 

Jackson: I wanted to hear the juicy details.

Bambam nodded his head enthusiastically in agreement. 

Mark: Sorry, kiddies, but I don't think my boyfriend will be able to handle any more exposure.

He chuckled as he gazed at Youngae's overly flustered form. His cheeks were painted with a pretty pink color, which was nothing compared to his earlier crimson cheeks, but even so, still as endearing to Mark as ever.

Mark: Long story short, Youngjae's fondness grew over time and turned into a , Taehyung gave us the brilliant idea of putting it in a bottle, and bam! A was born.

Yugyeom: Taehyung hyung? How did he get involved?

Youngjae, who hadn't uttered a word until now to save himself from embarrassment, sat up with an enthralling smile at the mention of Taehyung's name.

Youngjae: Mark hyung and I were invited for a double date with Taehyung and Jungkook. We went to Coex Aquarium and saw all kinds of different kinds of fish; they were so cool to look at!

There was a child-like excitement in Youngjae's beautiful brown orbs as he went a little off-track to talk a bit about some of the exotic fish that he saw, but it's not like the others minded. No, not when their sunshine looked to be having the time of his life telling everyone about his memories of the "cute little fishies."

Yugyeom: Wait! How come Jungkook didn't invite Bam and me?

Yugyeom exclaimed abruptly. He looked genuinely offended that he wasn't invited to the date.

Jackson: Maybe he doesn't like you anymore.

He joked.

Coconut head gasped.

Coconut he- Yugyeom: After we went bowling together?

He made a mental note to text Jungkook about it later.

Jinyoung (of course) rolled his eyes at Yugyeom's dramatic attitude, as if he wasn't an actual drama queen himself. Or perhaps that title rightfully belonged to Jackson, since Jinyoung was more of the God of Savagery.

Jinyoung: What happened next?

Youngjae: Well, Jungkook was carrying around this sports bottle the whole time, though I didn't really pay attention to it, since I thought it was filled with water or something. Halfway through the date, when we were grabbing some lunch, Taehyung asked Jungkook for the bottle, but the bottle slipped out of Taehyung's hands and spilled all over the table. When I went to help clean it up, I instantly knew what it was. They were really flustered about being found out, but one thing led to another, and we ended up openly talking about sharing the same interest. 

Jaebum: And that's when they suggested you guys try it out, too, right?

Youngjae: Yup. ^^

Jinyoung: I never expected Youngjae to have such an odd , but I'm happy that you feel comfortable enough to tell us.

Youngjae smiled up at Jinyoung for his encouraging words and went over to hug him.

Jackson: Um, to be honest, if all tasted like Mark hyung's, I'd be a for , too.

Bambam: Let's be real, you're already a  for anyone you find attractive.

While Jackson opened his moutht to protest, he proceeded to keep it shut when he heard a chorus of agreement from everyone else.

Jaebum: Since Youngjae was the last one, I guess we can officially end today's team bonding. 

Jaebum was the first one to get up, the others following suit a few seconds after. Some people stretched out their limbs, while some went to the kitchen for some late-night snacking. 

Jackson: Goodnight, everyone!

A chorus of "goodnight's" echoed throughtout their dorm as they all went in their own directions, each person with a new perspective of their fellow group mates that they haven't had before. These new views of each other is exactly why they had these days dedicated to bonding with one another. It wasn't just a way for them to get the dish on their lives or anything like that. It was also a way for them to better understand one another and grow closer as a group,

as best friends,

and as a family.


A/N: Thank you all for being patient with me and supporting this story! I hope you enjoyed it. Again, thank you!! ^^