Jackson's Confession

Confession

Tonight was the night when the seven friends decided to all hang out together in their shared dorm. I suppose you could consider this family bonding night. And tonight, it was decided that each memeber would tell a secret about themselves, their deepest ones to be preferred. It was all so that the friends could "get closer to each other."

The members were seated in a circle in their living room. Jaebum and Jinyoung shared the love seat, while everyone else was seated on the long couch.

Jaebum: So... Any volunteers to go first?

Jackson's hand shot up and Jaebum nodded his head for him to go on.

Jackson: I get off on Youngjae's moans.

He said, eyeing the said boy from the corner of his eye.

Bambam: Same.

Yugyeom: Same.

Jaebum: Same-- OW!

A not-so-gentle slap was aimed at the poor leader's arm, the loud sound satisfying Jinyoung, who had initiated the slap. He rubbed his throbbing arm and gave his boyfriend a look as if he had just offended his mom.

Jaebum: You know you do, too!

Jinyoung: I can't say I don't, but that won't prevent me from smacking you.

Jinyoung's arms were crossed, and he was facing away from Jaebum. Oh, he was definitely not getting any tonight.

Mark: ...

Mark: So, am I just supposed to pretend that my friends don't to my boyfriend's moans or...?

Jackson: Hush, Markipoo. We all know you have a 10 minutes long video of Youngjae your name, so leave us alone.

The staement caused the already blushing otter's face to turn redder than it already was. He had been quiet the whole time, since he honestly didn't know how to react in this situation.

Mark: How did you find out?!

Bambam: You make it sound like we don't live in the same dorm and can't hear you and the ridiculously loud audio during "Mark time".

Yugyeom: And you make it sound like we all don't eavesdrop just so we can hear the audio for ourselves.

By now, Youngjae's burning face couldn't handle anymore of the discussion, so he resorted to burying his face in Mark's arm. Jinyoung, who had been watching Youngjae, coughed to get everyone's attention.

Jinyoung: Before Youngjae passes out of embarrassment, let's move on to the next person.

The rest had agreed, and Youngjae sent Jinyoung a thankful smile.

Jinyoung: You're up, Bummie.

Yugyeom, Bambam, and Jackson made gagging noises at the nickname, but they immediately shut up when Jaebum gave them "the look."

Jaebum: Let's get this over with. 

He took a deep breath and avoided everyone's eyes. 

Jaebum: I...