Yugyeom's Confession

Confession

Once the other five were able to detach Jinyoung's hands from Yugyeom's throat, it was decided that Yugyeom would rightfully have his turn.

Yugyeom: I used to have a crush on Mark hyung. 

Jinyoung: We already knew that. 

The man had his arms crossed and was still glaring holes into Yugyeom.

Yugyeom: Eh?? Was I that obvious?

Jaebum: If you mean getting flustered whenever he came into the room or getting touchy or staring at him from time to time or getting excited whenever he asked you to cuddle or--

Yugyeom: I think that's enough!

The boy's cheeks were tinted a faint red hue, and he was desperately avoiding making any eye contact with Mark, just in case he happened to be a little weirded out by his confession.

Bambam: Kim Yugyeom, you better remember that you're mine now, and I'm yours.

Yugyeom: Duh. I love you.

He said with so much love evident in his eyes as he stared into Bambam's. The sight almost made Jinyoung "aww" at the scene. Almost.

It really was such a sweet moment. Notice how it's "was."

Bambam: I love me, too.

Bambam: And occasionally you.

Yugyeom just stared blankly at his boyfriend, unamused by his joke after he just blatantly expressed his deepest emotions.

Yugyeom: You know, I can probably convince Mark hyung and Youngjae hyung to let me into their relationship.

Bambam: OH MY GOD, I WAS JUST KIDDING! 

Yugyeom: I really admire the way Mark hyung always showers Youngjae hyung with affection. Maybe I can get it on that, too.

Bambam: BABE, NO! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF! 

Jackson was off to the side, his face already stuffed with popcorn as he watched the drama unfold.

Yugyeom, on the other hand, was enjoying himself. He loved teasing Bambam, who was usually the one doing the teasing. It felt great knowing that he had him in the palm of his hand this time.

Yugyeom: Oh, hey. Are these my feelings for Mark hyung resurfacing?

He further teased. In all honesty, he didn't have a single ounce of romantic feelings towards Mark anymore. All of it was meant only for Bambam.

Bambam: Mark hyung, you better stay away from my man.

Mark retracted his hands away from the bowl of popcorn in Jackson's lap and raised them up in defense.

Bambam: And you.

Out of no where, Bam grabbed the collar of Yugyeom's t-shirt and smashed their lips together in a rough, passionate kiss, one that left Yugyeom dazed and even more in love with the Thai boy when they disconnected.

Yugyeom: God, I love you.

Bambam: I love you, too.

This time, Bam said his words with just as much sincerity and emotion as Yugyeom had done just a few minutes before.

Jackson was already having a seizure as he fanboyed over the couple, and everyone just had to let him have his moment before they continued on.

Jaebum: Now that Jackson is done...whatever he was doing, we need to move on.

Jinyoung: I just realized that we skipped Mark hyung. 

Yugyeom: So you remember Mark hyung, but not me?

Jinyoung: Don't start with me.

Jackson: Oooh! Let's hear what kind of secrets Mark hyung has been keeping from us.

Mark shrugged his shoulders and cleared his throat.