Jaebum's Confession

Confession

Jaebum: I have a .

A silence followed Jaebum's words, and his mind was sent into a spiral of thoughts as to why someone wasn't saying anything. Maybe they thought he was disgusting? No, that can't be it.

Yugyeom: Nice to know that you finally admit it.

Bambam: Yeah, but we're still going to be hearing Jinyoung's voice screaming "Daddy!" though. So there was really no real reason for telling us.

Jaebum: Well gee, Bam. I'm sorry for wanting to be open to my bandmates about my kink.

While Jaebum glared at the second youngest member, Jinyoung took notice of how stiff their oldest member and Youngjae had gotten. How strange, he thought, an idea forming in his mind as to why they were acting weird now. 

Jackson: Since you're not interested in hearing about Jaebum-hyung's kink, why don't you tell us about yours?

The question was meant for Bambam, but Yugyeom took it upon himself to answer instead.

Yugyeom: Mine isn't as as Jaebum-hyung's, but I like being called "oppa".

Jackson: lol is it cause you're too young to be called that by Ahgases?

Yugyeom: ...

Yugyeom: maybe

Bambam: ANYWAYS! I have a thing for crossdressing.

Bambam's expresssion showed just how proud he was about telling the members about his bedroom kink.

Jaebum: I can see that.

Bambam: Eww, hyung.

Yugyeom: What about Jinyoung-hyung and Jackson-hyung?

Jinyoung: Nothing really. I just love to tease.

Jinyoung and Jaebum shared a knowing look, making Bambam and Yugyeom turn in away just in case something more happened.

Bambam: Quick, hyung. Tell us about your kinks before JJ Project starts making out with each other.

Jackson: I don't have anything, actually. So long as my partner is happy, I'll be happy.

That's so sweet, someone had cooed, and Jackson smiled that cheeky smile. He was obviously satisfied with s' reactions.

Bambam: Hey... Mark-hyung, Youngjae-hyung, why are you two so quiet?

Everyone's attenion was brought to the two parents, who were doing their best to not look directly into anyone's eyes. 

Mark: O_O

Youngjae: O///O

Jackson: Ohhohoho. Perhaps Jaebum-hyung and Jinyoung aren't the kinkiest couple here.

Mark: Jackson, no.

Bambam: Come on, hyung. If you don't want us setting up cameras in your room, then you should spill the beans.

Mark: Are you threatening me?

Bambam: I don't know. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. All I know is that I'll have a new video to e to.

Jackson: I am disgusted.

Jinyoung: I wouldn't mind knowing what my precious baby has for kinks. I might be able to use the info in the future.

Mark: Youngjae and I are in a relationship. And don't call him your baby; he's my baby.

Mark put a protective arm around Youngjae, pulling him closer to his body.

Bambam: Mark-hyung might've said no, but why don't we ask Youngjae-hyung?

Mark: Stop.

Youngjae: I wouldn't mind telling you guys...

The brunette shyly admitted. He was playing with his hands in his lap and kept his head down. The others were on the edge of their seats as they waited to finally hear what their innocent member might be into.

Mark: Take your time, Jae. Remember: you don't have to tell them.

After about a minute of him contemplating how to say what he wanted, Youngjae lifted his head and began to speak.

Youngjae: I-I like being spanked, while blindfolded...and tied up. 

He paused, then looked away again. Mark, and most likely the rest of the members, took notice of how Youngjae squirmed in his spot, his legs rubbing against each other in a feverish manner.

Youngjae: And I like being a "good boy" for Mark-hyung.

Multiple curses could be heard in the room, Mark's low "" being the loudest.

Jackson: I'll give you $50 to let me watch you Youngjae.

Yugyeom: $100...

Bambam: For a tape.

Their words were all coming out in shaky breaths, their lust-filled eyes practically already undressing Youngjae in their minds. Jaebum and Jinyoung, however, had already latched lips and were now engaged in a full-on makeout session.

Neither Mark or Youngjae had heard any of their offers, for Mark was already carrying Youngjae to their room.

Mark: 20 minutes!

With that, the other five members were left with massive hard ons, which they all left to their own private places to take care of.