Jinyoung's Confession

Confession

Jinyoung: I've always wanted to have a theeesome with Jaebum and Youngjae.

Jackson: That would be so hot.

Youngjae: Jackson hyung!! O///O

Jinyoung hooked one of his arms with Jaebum's, and he sent a playful wink towards the flustered male.

Jinyoung: What do you say, Jaebum? Shall we steal Youngjae for a night?

Mark: Um, I think not. As I've stated before, Youngjae and I are in a relationship.

Bambam: Possessive much. 

Mark: Bambam, how would you feel if we took Yugyeom and had a ?

To the side, the maknae's cheeks began to burn up, for his impure mind was triggered by the image of a steamy night with his two hyungs. When he met Youngjae's curiousity-filled eyes, he averted his gaze and settled on looking at his own lover, who was looking as amused as ever.

Bambam: I'd ask to join.

Mark: What if we said "no?"

Bambam: I'd obviously respect your decision and record you guys instead.

Jaebum: Who raised you to be such a ert?

Bambam: Look in a mirror.

Jackson: Oh !

While Jinyoung was doing his best to restrain Jaebum from pouncing on the Thai boy, the rest of the boys were busy laughing their asses off. But even though Bambam was looking smug, he knew that he probably wouldn't live to see tomorrow. 

Youngjae: Can we try it?

Came the sunshine's voice after some time of trying to calm their leader down. The others looked at him with confusion etched into their features.

Mark: Try what?

Youngjae: You know... Together with you, me and Yugyeom...

Mark blinked once, then twice. He was having a little bit of trouble trying to process Youngjae's request.

Mark: A ? 

He asked again for clarification. When the other male nodded, Mark glanced at Yugyeom, whose cheeks were as red as ever. He had a mini debate in his head on how he should respong to his boyfriend. On one hand, Mark thought that having a would be a great way to spice up their life, not that it wasn't spiced up enough. But on the other hand, Yugyeom was dating Bambam, so if they took him and had together, it would ultimately give the JJ Project couple justification for them to be able to take Youngjae as well, because if they steal Yugyeom, why wouldn't they be able to steal Youngjae?

From the other side of the couch, Mark could see the said couple staring at him, and he was certain that Jinyoung was thinking of the same thing that Mark was thinking, meaning he was ready to bring up his suggestion again.

Mark: Nope.

Yugyeom: What? What's wrong with me?

Mark: Nothing; I just don't like sharing my sunshine with others.

He turned to Youngjae and gave him an apologetic look, and the latter smiled back at him as a way to say, "It's okay."

Jackson: Ugh, this talk about your lives are making me all depressed. Let's just move on already.

Jinyoung. Yes, yes. I'm sure the last one is Youngjae, so take it away--

Yugyeom: Jinyoung hyung, you skipped me.

Jinyoung: No, I did not.

Yugyeom: Yes, you did. I didn't get to go yet.

Jinyoung: I know.

Yugyeom: So, you did skip me.

Jinyoung: Who said you could have a turn?

The duo began to fight amongst themselves, causing the others to sigh. 

Jackson: They're like a cat and dog, always fighting and never getting along.

Bambam: That's like you and Youngjae hyung.

Jackson: Yeah, but we fight out of love. Jinyoung and Yugyeom just straight up hate each other.

Everyone else: Accurate.