Mark's Confession

Confession

Mark: Do you guys remember that white drink that I said I spilled on the table?

Yugyeom: Oh! You mean that weird, salty and sweet drink? The one you said came from America, right?

Youngjae visibly stifened, his eyes widening in diameter.

Mark: Yeah...

He sideglanced his lover, who had resorted to clutching onto his hand for some sort of comfort. It was pretty understandable behavior, considering the secret that Mark was about to spill involved the both of them.

Jackson: We all tasted it. It was kinda weird, but at the same time really good?

He sounded unsure, as if he was confused about the taste himself. 

Youngjae: You all drank it?!

Youngjae was distressed and freaking out at this point when he learned that his friends drank this mysterious liquid.

Bambam: Obviously. There was some left in a small, fancy bottle, and it came from another country. It was probably expensive, so I had to taste it.

Yugyeom: Of course you did.

Bambam: What was that?

Yugyeom: Nothing, honey.

Bambam: That's what I thought.

Off to the side, Jinyoung was in his own little world as he thought hard about the taste of the drink.

Jinyoung: I feel like I've had something similar to it before, but I can't put my finger on when and where I remember drinking it.

Oh, did I mention that Youngjae is having a mental breakdown? 

Youngjae: Mark hyung, they're going to kill us if you tell them.

The boy wasn't exactly close to tears, but he was more at the stage where he was ready to jump out of the window. 

Jackson: Woah woah woah. Wait. Why? What did you do to it?

Mark: Don't worry. They love us too much to hurt us.

He said, completely ignoring Jackson.

Jackson: Oh my god! Please don't let it be an inorganic drink. 

Mark: It was definitely organic.

Youngjae slapped his chest and began to frown at Mark, who was laughing at how cute Youngjae looked when he was angry.

Bambam: Alright, sickos. What was in the drink? 

Paranoia was striking the unknowing members, and they were already preparing their minds for the worst.

Jaebum: You know what? I don't even care anymore. So, go ahead and tell me that the mystery liquid was some weird , like flavored lube or something. I wouldn't be surprised after everything you two have already confessed tonight. 

Jaebum's nonchalant proclamation sent some relief to Youngjae's and Mark's minds about the whole thing, but there was definitely still an uneasy feeling in the pit of both of their stomachs.

Mark: Thank you, Jaebum. But before I tell you guys, I just want to say this right now. You guys can't get too mad, since you're the ones who drank something that wasn't yours.

Jinyoung: Fine. Fine. Just get on with it. 

Mark looked each one of them dead in the eye.

Mark: You guys drank my . 

All: . . .

The silence dragged on for what seemed like an hour. No one said anything. No one moved. They all just sat there, most likely contemplating how they were supposed to react. Mark and Youngjae held hands to try and calm their nerves, and they hung their heads as they waited for some kind of criticism. . . but it never came. 

Jinyoung: No wonder it tasted familiar!

Momma Jinyoung was the first to speak, snapping his fingers as he experienced his "Aha!" moment.

Jinyoung: Yours tastes almost exactly like Jaebum's, except his is a little more salty. 

Everyone else's muscles visibly relaxed, the tension in the air dissipitating as quick as it came.

Yugyeom: I don't know whether to be disgusted with Jinyoung hyung's shameless vulgarity or with myself for liking the taste.

Jackson: I'm just glad that what I drank was organic. I would've lost my if you told me that you gave me an inorganic drink.

Mark: You guys aren't mad?

Jackson: Nah man. I'm just curious as to how the hell you got your to taste as sweet as it was.

Sounds of agreement echoed, everyone else having the same exact question.

Mark: I don't know. Maybe I'm just blessed?

Bambam: Whatever it is, Youngjae hyung is lucky. I bet he never spits.

Youngjae shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his eyes avoiding everyone else. Why? Because Bambam was spitting facts.

Mark: If you guys think I taste good, you obviously haven't tasted Youngjae. He tastes so ing amazing.

As he said that, his eyes were trained on Youngjae, who was clearly very by Mark's praises. For a moment, the two were lost in their own little world. That is until Mark realized what he said and quickly added on to his words.

Mark: Not that I'm giving you consent to taste his !

That's right Jinyoung and Jaebum, Mark's looking at the two of you.

Jackson: Now that Jinyoung and Jaebum hyung were exposed for the thousandth time tonight for lusting after Mark's boyfriend, and Youngjae and Mark are practically eye ing each other and have perceptible boners, there's still something that I want to know. Why was your love-making juice in a damn bottle?

All eyes were on the stars of the night once again as yet another questionable piece of information was brought up. 

Mark: That, my dear friends, is what you will find out with Youngjae's confession.

Yugyeom: Youngjae hyung's already confessed a lot today, and some of those confessions were pretty scandalous. What else could he possibly say? And what does it have to do with in a bottle?

Mark: Oh, you'd be surprised.