Bambam's Confession

Confession

Once everyone's business had been taken care of, they all came back to their original spots to continue their confession time, some members looking more wrecked than others. It was decided that Bambam would go next.

Bambam: My favorite kind of kisses are kisses.

Jaebum: MOVING ON!

Bambam: Why?! You got to talk about your , so why can't I talk about kisses?!!

A glaring contest commenced between the two, even though it was obvious who would win. Jinyoung rubbed his temples and wondered why they were acting like children.

Jinyoung: Fine. Let's just get this over with.

Bambam stuck his tongue out at Jaebum, earning him a "you're dead when I get my hands on you" look, but the younger just decided to relish in the moment of beating his hyung at something.

Jinyoung: Youngjae, cover your ears.

Youngjae: Huh? Why?

Jackson: Shh. Our otter needs to stay pure.

The brunette whispered, his hands already being placed over Youngjae's ears.

Yugyeom: But Youngjae hyung had the kinkiest kinks. How is he still pu--

Jinyoung: Shut up, maknae. My baby will forever be the purest child I have.

Youngjae: What did you say, hyung?

Jaebum: Just hurry and tell us, so we can change the subject.

Bambam: Finally. I've been dying to tell everyone about how good Yugyeom's lips feel whenever he gets on his knees and ***** me. And god, don't even get me started on when he **** or when he *****. So ing y. And...

Youngjae: What's Bam saying? I can't hear because SOMEONE is covering my ears.

Jackson: I'm keeping you pure!

*A few more minutes of explicit content later*

Bambam: In conclusion, that boy can do wonders with his mouth.

Jaebum sighed in relief and signaled Jackson to stop covering Youngjae's ears. Once he was free, he took the chance to smack his hyung in the chest, the side that doesn't have his heart located there.

Youngjae: That's what you get for not letting me properly listen to Bambam.

Jackson: I told you; we had to keep your ears as pure as possible.

This is when the Thai boy jumped in.

Bambam: I still don't see why Youngjae hyung can't listen to my kisses story. I literally saw him giving Mark-hyung plenty of them last week.

A moment later, astonished gasps were coming out of Jinyoung and Jaebum and Jackson, their eyes glancing from Mark to their "pure" child.

Mark: Correction. We were giving each other kisses.

Next, unexplainable sounds cam out of the trio.

Bambam: See. Hyung isn't as pure as you think he is.

Jackson: Nope. Youngjae is an otter, and otters are not meant to be sinful creatures.

Yugyeom: Wait. How come no one cares if I'm pure or not?

Jinyoung: Because we all know for a fact that your is tainted as .

Yugyeom: Point taken.

The clapping of Jaebum's hands caught everyone's attention, and he practically pleaded for the next person to confess, so that they could get this whole thing over and done with.

Jinyoung: I guess I'll go.