009 | Worst Photoshoot ever

100 Days with Kim Myungsoo

Chapter Nine | Worst Photoshoot ever

 

--------------------

 

They finally arrived at the venue where the photoshoot will take place. One by one, Infinite members stepped out of the van coolly. Su Min stepped out and carried some clothes, but her hands were now full of clothes. "Aigoo," Struggling to get the two make-up boxes, she tried to stretched her arm a little longer. "A little more...." she frowned but to her shock, someone took it. She raised her head up and saw Myungsoo carrying it already. She gasped. "Oh no! L, you can't carry that!" she yelled and ran after him.

They went inside a building and Su Min was awed how cool it was. There are so many crews and cameras, flashing white lights and some were preparing the set for the theme of Infinite's photoshoot. She totally forgot that she needs to get the make-up set from L. 

"Su Min ah~" Hye Won called her.

She smiled and walked to her. "Hey," she peered by the pile of clothes she's carrying to see her.

"How was it?" she slyly smiled, taking some clothes to help her.

"Thanks," she fixed the clothes and looked at Hye Won. "What?" she asked.

They walked together to the mini dressing room, "Eyy, you woke Infinite, right? I'm asking you how was it?" she placed the clothes above a couch and one by one hanged them it a clothesline.

Su Min suddenly remembered when L pinned her at the bed and she shuddered in fear. "Not good." she hand her one shirt.

"Really? Why? What happened?"

Su Min shook her head. "I don't want to remember it."

Hye Won nudged her. "Yah~ don't keep secrets from me!"

Then, Infinite members came in talking and sat down at the couches around. Hye Won frowned and gave Su Min a look. "You owe me one." Su Min just chuckled.

The other stylist gave them the clothes they are going to wear. Since it's going to be summer soon, they gave them some colorful clothes that cools the eyes. Su Min is getting hang of carrying stuffs and putting make ups on the members. But she does it mostly to L. 

They changed into the clothes and Su Min can't believe it. She's seeing Infinite in their latest photoshoot, first! Usually, she has to wait for their official photos to be released but now, she can look and watch them do some poses. The first batch were Hoya, Woohyun and Sungjong.

Smile here. Click there. 

It's all the same. But they really pulled it off. Every thing they pose is worth a snap of the picture. Of course Su Min is adroting her bias. Who wouldn't if you're just 5 feet away from him. L took the mirror and looked at his reflection to see if his hair is fine.

"One more!" the photographer yelled.

He looked down and noticed Su Min's eyes glistening while looking at her one and only bias. "Yah," he nudged her.

Su Min frowned and turned her head to him with a deep frown. If she could just push him away like a little kid and stomped on his pretty face she already did it. Since they met, all L did is to annoy her and order her around. "Why?! What do you want now?!"

L clucked his tongue and pushed the mirror to her hands. He just wanted to turn her attention to other things. 

"Next!" the PD yelled.

Su Min gasped to see Woohyun already bowing to the staffs. He's already done. *Aish, Kim Myungsoo. If you're not only Infinite's face of the group.* you glared at him as he place himself at the center. He looked at you and flashed you a tauting smile. 

"Su Min ah! Please take care of Woohyun and Hoya for awhile~" Hye Won yelled. She's currently fixing Dongwoo and Sunggyu's hairs and make-ups. Almost of all of the coordi noonas were busy except for you who is fangirling over your idols. 

She shook it off her head. "No, Su Min. You're a coordi noona now. Not a fan!" she pumped her fist and ran to Hoya who is looking at his shots. She peered over him and saw his sweat. He's so serious looking at his photos. Seeing where is he lacking and what's his good parts.

"A-Ahh... Hoya ssi~" she cleared but he didn't even turn his head. "Water," she offered him an ice cold water bottle. *What's wrong with him? He's so serious when it comes to work.* she felt no other choice. She has to do it or else Hye Won will be mad at her. 

He took his hand making Hoya's eyes widened a bit. She placed the water bottle on his hands. She finally caught his attention.

Hoya looked down at her. "T-Thank you,"

"No problem." she smiled and walked to Woohyun who is sitting by a chair watching the next of batch of Infinite members who will take the next shots. Which is, L us included. 

Who wouldn't be so nervous? She's like a shy junior student who will confess to a senior student by the way Su Min appraoch Woohyun who is smiling. 

At the first shots. the photographer is very happy from the shots of L when L was distracted.

His eyes flickered at Su Min approaching Woohyun. He slightly frowned during the photoshoot. 

"W-Woohyun sshi~" she called.

Woohyun turned his head with a smile. She nearly fainted when that happened. It's like her heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Her eyelids flickered many times. "Here," she sheepishly handed over the water bottle while looking away.

Woohyun chuckled. "What are you so shy about?" he took the bottle from her hands and he accidentally brushed his fingers to hers making Su Min's shoudlers to rise up in shock.

"Kim Myungsoo! Focus!" the PD yelled. His angry voice echoed inside the building.

Su Min looked at him and they met eyes. L looked away and apologized to the Photographer.

"So," Woohyun started. "How long have you been Infinite's fan?" he asked.

"Since debut!" she literally squeaked making her really cute. 

Woohyun laughed and while looking up at her pink cheeks. Su Min is like a shy girl in front of him. Her hands were holding each other while her body is slightly swinging side to side.

Myungsoo swallowed. He can clearly see. everything from his spot. *Look at at. I told her that's she's my personal assistant why is she keep on going to Woohyun hyung?!*

"Kim Myungsoo yah! Don't frown! This is a happy photoshoot! You shouldn't be frowning?!" the photographer yelled at him once more. He needs to be like this in order for them to focus.

Sungjong worriedly looked up at him. "Hyung? Are you alright? You're not sick, right?"

L shook his head. "No. It's just that," he looked at Woohyun and Su Min again. They are both laughing while Su Min is scratching her head. "It's my worst photoshoot ever." He clenched his fist inside his pocket. *Wait when I finish here, you monkey.*