003 | The 100 days deal

100 Days with Kim Myungsoo

Chapter Three | The 100 days deal

 

--------------------

 

L pulled me by my wrist and took a cab. It was so quiet. I don't want to talk. And if it's possible not to breath, I'll do it. Why?! Why must I look at Infinite's album by the streets?! Am I that really addicted to them?!

After the quiet and awkward ride, the cab stopped in front of a huge building. It was big and really huge. There was a plaque before you could stepped by the stairs, "Woolim Entertainment." I read aloud. "Woolim Entertainment??!" 

"Hey, let's go." he called me and I followed. I don't why am I following him? I could've just run the crap out of here. But something's stopping me. Somehow my fangirl side is overtaking my head, I want to see, Woohyun.

The staffs inside the building eyed me as I followed L behind. Of course they don't know me that's why they're looking at me weirdly. I bowed at them and they bowed back.

We entered the elevator and L pressed the 7th floor. Still, no one's talking with any of us. 

While waiting for the elevator to stop, L took his hood off, his bonnet off and his scarf off. I can't help but to stare at his handsome face. He's so flawless and good looking. Did I say that already? I think I already said that word many times already. He turned his head to me and scoffed. "You are really a fan." he smirked.

I snapped out of my daze and the door finally opened. I still followed L until we reached a door written, Practice room. I peered by the window and saw the other Infinite members practicing their dances. My eyes widened.

The Infinite that I idolized, the Infinite whose dance moved were never compared to any other groups, the Infinite I liked since their debut.

I just stood there, froze in my spot. 

I saw a guy dancing so passionate in front of the mirror, all his moves were so captivating and you really see his love for dancing, Hoya. 

What am I doing?! I should be looking for my bias!

I searched for him and finally spotted Woohyun. He was also dancing with his own charismatic way. Am I dreaming? Please don't wake me up yet. I still want to see Woohyun up close.

"Yah!" L snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blinked at him. Curse this L for ruining my fangirling moment.

 

Narrator's POV :

L opened the door and automatically, the music stopped and his co-members wallked to him. "Where have you been?" Sunggyu asked. He was wiping his sweat with his face towel. 

"Hey! What happened there?!" Their manager exploded as he approached L. Su Min's eyes widened with the hearing of the manager's deep and scary voice. She flinched and didn't want to be in danger. She was still outside the practice room.

"Whoa, hyung! That's fresh!" Sungjong said, looking closely at it. 

L touched his under eye and looked at Su Min. She made a pleading gesture again. L smirked and calmed his manager down, "It's nothing. It's my fault anyways," he casually shrugged. Su Min sighed in relief, it's like a huge rock was lifted up in her chest. "By the way," L pulled Su Min inside, causing for the other members to look at her with confusion.

Hoya, who was drinking his water stopped for awhile as he slowly lowered down the bottle and stared at Su Min. 

Woohyun turned the music off and walked close to them. Su Min stiffened and eyes were slowly widening open when Woohyun was getting closer and closer. *I'm going to faint!*

"Who is she? A fan?" Dongwoo asked, he saw Su Min holding their album.

Sunyeol snapped his fingers. "Ahh~ she wants signature?" he brightened and took the album from Su Min's hands. 

Su Min was just staring at Woohyun who was looking at Sungyeol who's signing the album already.

"She's not a fan, she's my personal assistant." L smirked.

Their manager as well as the other members got shocked by his news. Hoya's eyes flickered to Su Min again who was now glaring at L.

"Your what?!"

"What?" he shrugged, "Ahh~ so you want me to tell them what really happened? You know, our manager won't let you go easily." he smugly said, "Remember, I'm the face of the group. This is our 100 days deal." he whispered.

Woohyun laughed. "Whoa, she looks too young to be a coordi, L." he said as he smiled at Su Min. 

Su Min fell for his smile all over again. All this time, she finally saw Woohyun so close to her. 

The manager clapped his hands and every member went inti their places including L. Su Min was still looking at Woohyun when the manager approached her. "Ms.? Your name?" he asked. 

Su Min bowed at the manager respectfully. "Baek Su Min."

Never did she know that another member was looking at her. *Baek Su Min.* Hoya kept repeating the name inside his mind. Somehow it reminds him of something everytime he hear her name and every time he looks at her.

"Okay, Su Min. Follow me." the manager faced Infinite, "Practice!" he clapped once more. Su Min pouted, she's not going to see Infinite to practice live. With a heavy sigh, she glared at L who was smirking at him, then Woohyun with a smile.

Woohyun waved at her. She waved back sheepishly causing for L to frown.

"Let's get started guys." Dongwoo clapped and the music started. 

Su Min followed the manager behind and entered a room, "Hye Won ah, here's the new coordi. I think her age's near yours so take care of her."

A girl with blonde colored hair walked to Su Min and held her hand out, "Hi, I'm Park Hye Won." Su Min gladly took her hand and shook. "You have lots to do tomorrow."

Su Min gaped. "A-Already?!"

"Yeah, we're really lacking coordis right now that's we have loads of work," she explained as she drag Su Min with her. "Your L's coordi?" she raised an eyebrow. Su Min made a face and nodded her head, "Then, you'll be with him more often. I bet your really good since L hired you personally. First thing, let's help them get ready for their Music Bank performance tomorrow. So don't be late!"

Su Min's eyes widened in shock. *What?! But I'm not a stylist at all!*