001 | My bias

100 Days with Kim Myungsoo

 

Chapter One | My Bias

 

--------------------

 

Me and my best friend, Park Young Sung went to our usual CD shop to buy the latest album of Infinite. We entered the shop smiling widely and squealing to ourselves. As we enter the aisle, we immediately saw our target.

"There it is, Su Min ah!" Young Sung ran as she dragged me with her. Young Sung took the latest repackaged album of Infinite. She held into it like a fragile vase. It's like she's praising and singing glorious song in her mind with the way she looked at it. It's really scary.

I took one also and looked at it with a smile plastered on my face. I looked at them one by one till my eyes reached my bias, Nam Woohyun. 

"Look, Su Min! L's so freaking handsome here!" she squealed. It was so loud that the other customers who were looking to their CDs looked at us like we committed a crime. I strongly nudged her to wake her up from her fantasy, "You're too loud." I whispered.

She frowned and pouted at me, "Forever, kill joy!" she stuck her tongue out at me with a teasingly face. I rolled my eyes at her and scoffed. "You just can't take that my L is more handsome than your Woohyun." she spat.

I immediately gave her a what-are-you-talking-about look. My eyes were this small as I glared at her furiously. No one messes up with my bias! "Why?! What is so good about that L? Tell me? He's just handsome." I made a face.

Now, me and my best friend went into a staring contest. Anytime now we feel like we're going to start a fan war.

"Well," she raised her chin up, "He's just so handsome than Woohyun." she crossed her arms above her chest.

"Woohyun's handsome as well! Better than your L!" I spat back. 

After all that child-like war, we still ended up buying the albums together.

Because of too much excitement we went to the nearest coffee shop. Young Sung and I opened our albums to see whose photocard we got. *I wish mine is Woohyun. Please, let it be Woohyun.* I prayed as I nervously turned the pages of my photobook, not minding the adorable faces of them for now. I know Young Sung feels the same way as me, excited.

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!~~" Young Sung squealed causing for me to blink at her. I don't know if she got L's photocard or another member. It's either of the two. I eyed her suspiciously, guessing who it might be. She sanked into her seat and pouted, "I got Woohyun." My eyes widened, "Really?!" she nodded with a pout.

Now I'm nervous. 

I turned to another page and a small card slipped out. Young Sung took a peek, "Su Min ah, if you got L, let's exchange, huh?" she batted her lashes. "Of course," I answered. Isn't that obvious?!

I picked the photocard and turned it around. And there, L's smiling at me. I frowned and quickly handed it Young Sung. She squealed in happiness. Since, they're debut and we bought their albums, I always get L's photocard. I mean it, always

I don't like him and I don't hate him also. He's just in-between my taste. 

I opened my palms, "Hey, hey, my Woohyun!" I raised an eyebrow. Finally! She gave it to me without even looking at my direction. With an excited smile, I took it and my jaw dropped to see it's not my Woohyun but Hoya. "Yah!" I slammed my palm at the table.

Young Sung blinked at me innocently, "You said you got Woohyun?!" I asked. She smirked at me, "Because I know you won't exchange with me if you knew mine's Hoya." 

"What?! I always give my L photocards to you, but I never got even a single Woohyun." I huffed and leaned back my seat. She held my hand as she fanned L's photocard to her face. She looked at me tautingly, "Don't worry and just wait for their next album."

I rolled my eyes again at her. I slid Hoya's photocard inside my wallet. At least it's not L. I sipped on my Iced choco drink.

After that, Young Sung and I separated ways. For some reason, Young Sung needs to run some errands her mother told her to. I walked back along our empty street while looking at the pages of their photobook again. I smiled like a fool as I look at Woohyun's pages, but then when I turned another page, It was already Kim Myungsoo's pages.

I made a faced and hissed, "Psh, Woohyun's more handsome than him. He's not that handsome. He's voice is not that good compared to Woohyun, his fan service's no compared to Woohyun and his dancing skills' no compare to Woohyun as well." I said while looking at his pages. But I still bothered to look at it one by one.

While walking, I felt someone's walking behind me. So close, that I could sense that the person's looking at the photobook too.

I frowned and started to walked faster. But that person's still following me. I abruptly spun around and saw a tall and charismatic guy. He's wearing a black bonnet, thick gray scarf which covered half of his face, and his oversized jacket's hood was above his head.

I stared at him suspiciosly. He doesn't looked like a robber, kidnapper or any kind of criminal at all. He seems calm.

"Who... are you?" I asked. Hugging the album to my chest. 

With his eyes, I could see that he's smirking. "I'm the guy who's not handsome than Woohyun, not good singer as Woohyun, not good at fan service like Woohyun and not a good dancer like Woohyun." 

His voice, that voice. The voice that I hear to Infinite's songs on my i-Touch. The voice that I always hear at YAMO that Young Sung and I watched many times already.

My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide as an owl's. I pointed my finger at him, still holding the opened album, "L?! K-Kim Myungsoo??!" 

 

--------------------