006 | Ride with Infinite

100 Days with Kim Myungsoo

Chapter Six | Ride with Infinite

 

--------------------

 

After the Music Bank performance, Su Min carried loads of stuffs to the Infnite's car. *I can't believe being a coordi noona is this hard. And Young Sung wished that she wanted to be one so she can wipe of her bias' sweat. Aish...* she raised her knees up to get a better grip at the things she's carrying. L who was sipping on his drink walked passed by her and flashed a smirk. "Look at that, he didn't even helped me! Is that what Young Sung really like? I can't believe it." she shook her head.

"Coordi Noona~" A lively voice called. 

Su Min spun around and saw Sungjong jumped in front of her. She blinked in surprise, "Do you want me to help?" he asked. She smiled but after remembering what their manager said, "Don't let them carry things!" she snapped out of it and beamed at the kind maknae, "It's alright. It's not that heavy. And plus, the car is just near. Thank you, Sungjong." 

Sungjong shrugged, "Okay~" he ran to their car and went inside.

Su Min sighed as she balanced the pile of heavy clothes and she was still holding two make-up sets in her other hand. "Ahh~"

Then, the clothes were swiftly lifted up from her hands. She gasped and saw L already carrying it for her, "H-Hey!" she argued but L just looked down at her, "You can't carry that. Manager oppa will be mad at me if she caught you." she tried to reach for it but L just went higher.

"Sorry, but you have to be this tall," he raised his hands up to his eyebrow level, "in order to get this from me." he smirked and walked away.

Su Min bit her lip and frowned at him, "Hot? Handsome? huh! He's so evil and arrogant! Self-centered jerk! But... that's somehow nice of him." she slightly smiled and jogged to the Infinite's car. She loaded all the things needed and closed the door of the car's compartment.

L hopped inside but still they aren't closing the door. Su Min just stood there, waiting for them to go.

*Why aren't they going?* she wondered.

She held the door and closed it when Woohyun opened it again, "Why did you close it?" he asked.

Su Min raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"

"You’re going to the dorm with us." Sungyeol popped his head from the back seat.

Su Min's jaw dropped, "M-Mwoh??!"

"Su Min sshi~ will you go in now? The boys want to rest." The manager called. Su Min was still shocked about the next thing she needs to do. Go to the Infinite's dorm.

Woohyun chuckled. He held her wrist and pulled her inside.

She stumbled inside and saw the other Infinite members sitting comfortably inside the car. There were pillows around their neck and some where texting or playing games. She looked for an empty space and saw there's one beside Hoya who was sleeping while listening to his I-Pod.

She shrugged and sat down beside Hoya carefully, making sure she doesn't wake him up. L was looking at her by the rear view mirror and frowned. The way she looks at Hoya makes ticks him off.

Hoya felt that someone was beside him. He plugged his earphones out and his eyes widened to see it was Su Min. She was looking outside the window. He swallowed, *Why am I getting nervous now?* he thought.

Sungjong who was sitting in front faced at the back, "Coordi noona, how old are you?" he questioned.

Su Min blinked at him, "Erm..." she scratched her head. All ears were at her, "Am I allowed to say it?" she blurted.

Sungjong laughed, "I bet you’re just in your 19 or 20, noona! Because you looked really young!" he brightened.

She smiled awkwardly, "Mmm-aybe." 

"Whoa! You're so young!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Oh right, coordi, who's your bias amongst us? We ask all our noonas about this." Dongwoo questioned. Su Min choked as she stared at the boys who were looking at her closely. Anticipating, they waited for her answer. 

"Well..." she started.

Hoya was looking at her, wishing that he was the one Su Min likes the most among them. L frowned, he knows who Su Min likes and why she likes him. He feels like he wanted to cover Su Min's mouth so that she wouldn't say it. Because if Woohyun knew it was him, he would do lots of greasy and fan service things on her. And he doesn't like that to happen.

"Honestly speaking, I like Woohyun." she sheepishly admitted. She lowered her head in embarrassment. Hoya smiled but he was a bit disappointed. Dongwoo teased Woohyun who was smiling widely while praising himself.

"Ohhhh~~~" the members said in unison.

"Whoa, Woohyun! Congrats! Our youngest, cutest and prettiest coordi likes you~" Sunggyu playfully nudged him.

Su Min blushed at the compliment. Right now, she feels like she was at a YAMO filming. Being with her idols is a really different feeling.

L bit his bottom lip, he closed his eyes. “I need to sleep!" he yelled. The other members hushed at once. Of course, they always respect each one of them. Su Min frowned at him, *Psh. Always ruining the moment.*

While L was sleeping, *I can't believe that she told them that?! Why do they have to ask her that?! Aish! Now she will always have her attention to him always.* he was frowning in his sleep and he get out the face the Su Min really likes Woohyun than him, *with this 100 days. I'll make you realize who I really am.* he thought and finally went to sleep.