007 | Dorm

100 Days with Kim Myungsoo

Chapter Seven | Dorm 

 

--------------------

 

After the long ride with the Infinite members, they finally arrived at Infinite's dorm. One by one, the members stepped out of the car. Su Min awed that now she's seeing the Infinite's dorm, a place where she and the other fans wants to go.

"Su Min ah~" the manager called. Su Min snapped out of her daze and jogged to the manager. She carried some clothes that she will put inside their dresser. 

She took her first step and saw lots of fan letters and gifts in front of the door. "Whoa." she peeked by the clothes at her hands beneath the large pile of clothes at her hands. 

"Yeah~ I have chocolates again!" Sungyeol cheered. Each member took the letters and gifts which were named after them and entered the dorm.

Su Min breathes in deeply before entering the 'paradise'.

The door widely opened and there, she saw where Infinite plays, eats, and sleeps. "It's smaller on TV screens." she mumbled as she looked around the place. She walked into a small door and opened it widely. It's their dresser. Her jaw dropped how big it is and lots of new and fashionable clothes.

Woohyun popped out from no where and bent her height, "Awesome, right?" he suddenly spoke. Su Min gasped as she jumped from the other side of the room. He chuckled. "You get startled easily. Do you drink lots of coffee?" he smiled. Again, that smile. She can't help but to smile back at him.

"Noona~" Sungjong called. 

"O-Oh,” she placed the pile of clothes inside, “I'm going. Sungjong is calling me." she made a slight bow and ran passed by Woohyun. He smiled to himself and slowly closed the door.

Su Min poked her head inside a room that she believe Sungjong's room, "Yes?" she asked. Sungjong handed her something, it was a candy she received from a fan. Su Min blinked at it.

"I have lots of them. I'll give you one." he smiled. 

Su Min was so touched that she actually ruffled his hair, "You're so kind." then, she realized what she's doing, "Opps~ Sorry." she made a bow and closed the door.

Sungjong shrugged and smiled, "Hmm, its alright." he held his head and jumped into his bed.

Su Min was walking around while eating the candy Sungjong gave to her. She toured herself inside Infinite's dorm. She can't believe she was inside this place. She put her hands behind her back, "Oh~" she walked to a large refrigerator and opened it, "Wow," her eyes widened to see lots of food inside. "I'm sure Young Sung's going to kill me if she discovered I'm here." she chuckled just imaging her best friend's expression.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled her causing for her bumped her head at the freezer. "Ow~ ow~" she held her sore forehead and saw L looking at her. 

L took a bottle of water and closed the refrigerator, "This isn't your house." he pointed out.

Su Min frowned, "I know. I'm just looking at it." she rolled her eyes and spun around. L followed her behind as he drinks his water. He put his free hand inside his sweat pants and walked behind her. "Enjoying your Woohyun's dorm?" L asked, giving Woohyun's name more emphasis.

She bent her body to see their living room, "Yeah." she nodded her head. 

L frowned and continued to follow her, "Yah, Coordi monkey! How many days left?" he questioned.

"Only 98 days to go!" she smirked at him. "After this, I won't be your personal assistant anymore! You are so mean and evil! I don't know why- omo-" she shrieked when L suddenly slammed his hand at the wall behind Su Min. 

She blinked at him with wide eyes, "Tell me that again and I will add more days!" he warned. She swallowed hard as she stared at his cold expression face. She nodded her head and L gulped in his water again and left.

Su Min heavily sighed as she held her chest, "Ahh~ that L is really scary." she mumbled.

"There you are Ms. Su Min!" the manager came out from a room and approached her. 

"Yes? What is it, manager oppa?" she asked. The manager took his phone out and checked his calendar, "The boys will have a photo shoot tomorrow, so wake them up before 7 Am." he ordered.

Su Min's eyes widened, "W-Wake them up?! Here?!"

The manager gave her a confused look, "Of course, where else?! Just wake them up and go with them at the photo shoot. The rest of the coordis are there." he patted her shoulder. 

Su Min was frozen. *I am going to wake them up? Is this real?!* She patted her cheeks with her palms when Hoya saw her doing that.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, quite worried. Su Min stopped from slapping herself and let out an awkward but cute laugh, "Ahh~ nothing. I-I'm going now~ See you tomorrow? Sleep well!" she walked backwards as she waved at Hoya goodbye. He stared at her, confused. 

But after seeing her like that, he ended up giggling, "What a unique coordi." he mumbled.