008 | Wake up call

100 Days with Kim Myungsoo

 

Chapter EightWake up call

 

--------------------

 

Early morning, Su Min didn't get enough sleep. Just thinking about waking Infinite is giving her too much excitement. 

With a deep breath, she stood up in front of their dorm.

"Pssst~" 

Su Min spun around when she heard something or someone. She just shrugged it off.

"Psssstttt~~~~"

With a frown, she stepped down and looked around who's calling her. She gasped when she saw some fangirls hiding behind the bushes. They are glaring at her with their eyes this small. "What are you doing? We haven't seen you around before." A fan said with her hair in pigtails. 

*Wow, these fans are really loyal. Good thing Young Sung and I didn't go to this state.* she thought by just looking at the saesaeng like fans outside hiding maybe to get pictures of Infinite when they got out of the dorm. She sighed. "I'm a coordi noona."

The fans gave her an investigative look. "Really..." 

"You're too young to be a coordi noona! And you looked like a fan!" the one chortled.

Su Min's watch alarmed. "Oh gosh, I have no time for this!" she hurriedly ran back inside and entered the pin on their dorm. She removed her shoes and wore home slippers. She roamed around to see it's really quiet. She saw a door and softly knocked. "Wake up! You have photo shoot today!" she yelled.

No one answered.

She opened the door and poked her head in, her eyes widened to see it was clean. Someone poke her back. She spun around and saw Woohyun with his smile. His fresh face is really stunning that she totally stared at him. He chuckled. "You are really my fan." she snapped out of her daze and awkwardly looked away.

"Y-You have photo shoot today. Get ready." she stuttered.

"We know. You should wake up the heavy sleeper, L." he pointed his room.

*Aish, L again.* she sighed heavily and dragged herself to his room.

Standing in front of his room's door, she wanted to kick it many times instead of knocking it. In fact, she's thinking to prank him to wake up. But he's an idol. He's not her little brother she can play around with. She knocks, "Myungsoo sshi! Wake up!" 

No answer.

The door suddenly opened. She opened it slowly and peered first. "So dark, is he a vampire?" she mumbled as he eyes scanned the place for her target. But it's really dark. She opened it more and poke her head in. Finally, she saw Myungsoo covered with blanket hugging his bamboo pillow.

Her hands searched for the light switch and turned in on. She walked to him and pulled his blanket. "Wake up! Photo Shoot!" she yelled pulling his blanket but he didn't even stir. "Myungsoo sshi!" she starts poking him now. "Aish!" she starts pushing him. "Wake up, wake up-" her eyes widened when L suddenly got up, topless. "Oh my goodness!" she covered her eyes.

L rubbed his eyes with a smirk. "You must be happy. That first ever fan who saw Kim Myungsoo topless." he said.

Su Min gaped. "W-What are you talking about?! And I'm not a fan of yours! I bet Woohyun's body is-"

L pulled her wrist down and pinned her down the bed. His eyes were penetrating down her soul. Su Min holds her breath and her eyes were wide as an orange. Her heart starts thumping so loud in her chest because of nervousness. "I told you, right? If I hear from your mouth again that you’re comparing me to the other members, I'll add 100 more days!" he warned.

Su Min nodded her head like a kid.

L grinned. "Good." he stood up and wore his shirt. 

*Oh my god, Young Sung! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to see your husband's body!* she shut her eyes close.

Myungsoo looked back and saw her still lying in his bed. "Yah! Coordi monkey! Will you get up now?! Your germs will spread in my bed." Su Min swallowed and quickly ran outside his room and shut the door close.

While running, she bumped into someone. "Ow! I'm sorry." She bowed many times.

"Are you alright?" It was Hoya looking down her face because her cheeks were burning red. 

She nodded her continue to run as far as possible away from L. She exhaled deeply and placed her hands abover chest. "That L! Aish!" she kicked the air.

"Coordi~ the van is outside~" Dongwoo called.

"A-Alright!" she ran to their dresser to get some clothes Hye Won told her to bring.