II

Unpleasantly Beautiful

PLEASE READ AND UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBEE! Don't forget to leave comment becayse you will never knoww :3:3:3 LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO!

 

Jaehyun looked at the snacks aisle carefully. He was looking for his favorite chips but somehow it was not there. He sighed and looked around. It was 12 midnight and he walked to the nearest mini market only to get a chips. And unfortunately, the one he really wanted was not available.

“Definitely not my lucky day” he sighed and walked away from the snack aisle.

I saw an angel, when I first saw you

You shone like an angel down from heaven

I got curious, who do you look like

To look that beautiful

 

“Mwoya”Jaehyun laughed. He heard a girl sang NCT song and it made him curious. She sang really nice but very sweet, and it made Jaehyun curious to death. He walked back and looked at the aisle next to his aisle and saw a girl who was singing the song that was sing mostly by him and Doyoung. Jaehyun looked at the girl closer; she has a very short body with a long hair. Jaehyun smiled even brighter when he saw the girl choosing chips while dancing once in a bit with that song. He looked at the shelf and actually saw the chips he was looking for next to the girl.

“My chips!” With no doubt he ran to his chips and took it immediately. The girl looked at him and jump out of shock after seeing him. Jaehyun himself could only smile seeing her.

“Jaehyun-ssi” The girl called him and bowed. Jaehyun bowed back and looked at her closer.

“You’re Mark’s friend right?” Jaehyun asked, “Erin? Am I wrong?”

“Nope. Not at all” Erin smiled.

“Nice to meet you Erin! I’m Jaehyun” Jaehyun gave his hands and greeted her nicely. He looked into her eyes and captured the blue eyes she had. He admire it for a while until he realized he had been holding her hands for too long.

“I’m Erin, nice to meet you” Erin smiled, “how do you know that I’m Mark’s friend?”

“I saw you following him once” Jaehyun answered honestly.

“Oh...”

Jaehyun laughed after seeing Erin’s face changing. “It’s okay! I understand you” Jaehyun smiled, “you just have a crush on him, it’s not like it’s weird”

“oh thankyou!” Erin smiled, “even though it’s probably only you who thinks that I’m normal, I appreciate it”

“Oh don’t worry some members think like that as well” Jaehyun replied. He looked at Erin’s basket and smirked, “look what do we got here?” he looked at her.

“Well I got bored soo...” Erin laughed and started to walk to the cashier followed by Jaehyun.

“So you eat?” Jaehyun asked. he got more interested on her since most of girl wouldn’t admit that they actually love to eat.

“Well I love to eat! So why not?” Erin laughed hearing her own answer,  “what about you?” she asked, “you’re holding a very big bag of chips”

“Because I love it too!” Jaehyun smiled and put his chips on the counter. Erin put her basket in the counter as well and looked at chocolate near the counter. She grabbed her last item and Jaehyun laughed. “I like that chocolate too” he said.

“Really?” Erin smiled and Jaehyun nodded. Erin grabbed another chocolate and put it on the counter. Jaehyun paid his chips and Erin paid hers. Jaehyun waited for a while until Erin finished and they walked out together from the store.

“Here” Erin smiled and handed Jaehyun the chocolate he pointed at.

“Why?” Jaehyun frowned.

“Well, just take it, for good luck maybe” Erin smiled, “you said you like this chocolate so I bought it for you... maybe as a friendship offering? If you want to be my friend of course”

Jaehyun laughed again. He was so happy he got to laugh a lot that day. It was a nice thing to bump into a person who did not care about image in front of him. He took the chocolate and put it on his pocket, “thankyou my new friend Erin! I will eat it well”

“Okay Jaehyun-ssi!” Erin smiled and walked away from Jaehyun, “I will see you around!”

“Erin-ssi”

 

Erin turned her body around and looked at Jaehyun, “Yes?” she asked.

 

 


“Will you call me oppa instead?”

 

***

 

Mark walked inside of his class and sat on the back of the class. He came too early and so he got a lot of free time that day. He took out a mini book from his bag and started to write rap lyrics in there. He smiled a little bit and tried to rap in on his own, and re-wrote it, and rap it again.

“Good morning Mark!”

He heard a voice and saw Arin standing up next to her. He smiled and nodded after few seconds. “Good morning Arin” He smiled, “you’re early too”

“Yeah, I’m too early” Arin laughed. Mark smiled after seeing her laughed. He didn’t know that love sick could be this bad. He’s already 18 and he knew he understand much about being in love, not like some fans who said that he’s actually too young for that. He’s really disagree to that comment. “So what are you doing Mark?” Arin asked.

“Just writing” Mark smiled.

“Nice”

“Arin-ah” Mark called her.

“Yes?” she smiled and looked at Mark with her bright eyes.

“You know right that I like you” Mark started to speak. Arin looked at him and tried to smile but now, she just looked at him with guilty feeling and Mark could see that. Mark was hoping that Arin would answer him differently today, but he guessed there would be no difference.

“I know, but I told you we cannot do that, it’s dangerous for us” Arin looked at him. Mark got tired from being rejected by her all the time. He thought Arin would change her mind but she did not. ‘Maybe Erin was right. I need to stay away from her’ he mumbled inside.

“I know” Mark looked at her, “that’s why I’m dating someone”

“You are?” Arin got shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You are?” a voice was heard from the door. Arin and Mark looked at the door and saw Erin standing in front of the class.

 

“I am” Mark nodded. Arin and Erin looked at each other and they looked at Mark. Mark smiled at the girls and nodded.

“Who are you dating?” Arin asked. Her voice changed a little bit and she looked really curious. Mark was not sure on what he was saying but in seconds, he got everything planned already in his mind.

 

Mark walked towards Erin and smiled at her. Erin herself looked at him weirdly. “What?” she asked him. He came closer and stand up in front of Erin and smiled.

 

“Just play along” he whispered a little bit. He held Erin’s hand and turned his back around to see Arin. Arin herself looked shock on Mark’s action and looked at Erin with a big ‘o’ in .

 

 

“That’s exactly like what you think Arin, I’m dating Erin right now”

 

***

 

The news was spreading like a wild fire around the school. Mark was dating Erin. Erin was Mark’s girlfriend. Erin dated Mark. Erin and Mark were going out. All those things were spreading out to all class in SOPA and everyone got really interested in them all of the sudden.

Erin herself, like rising up from the death, rising up from unoticeable to noticed by every single creature at school. Everyone stared at her like she’s some kind of disease or maybe, an angel sent from above, but one thing for sure; they agreed that she’s the luckiest person in the word at this moment,

What about Erin?

 

She hate all the attention and all eyes who were staring at her, but the fact that she’s dating Mark made her confused.  ‘What does he want?’ she thought. She hated that Mark set things up without telling her first, and she hates the fact even more that maybe, just maybe, Mark dated her only to make Arin jearlous.

 

Erin sat under the tree and ate her sandwich during lunch break. She was not paying attention because she was so busy thinking about her scandal that spreaded out at school about her and Mark.

 

“Hey”

“AAH!!” Erin screamed after noticing someone was actually sitting next to her. “Mark! What are you doing here?!”

Mark, who sat next to her under the tree, laughed and looked at her, “why? I can’t sit with my girlfriend under the tree?”

“M-Mark,” Erin tried so hard not to stutter. She was nervous, obviously, since she had a big crush with the guy who sat next to her. and now, not only friend, she’s actually this guy’s girlfriend. “Mark, I know you don’t like me, so why do you need to say that in front of Arin?”

“well, you said staying closer to Arin wouldn’t make her want me, so I decided to let her fly and be free for a while” Mark smirked and it actually made her scared, “I let her go and I will not chase her for a while. Instead, I will date you so she would see how good I am as a boyfriend”

“So you’re using me?” she asked.

“Yeah of course, you really think I would like to date you for real?” Mark looked at her. Mark’s question stabbed Erin really hard, but Erin also knew that it would be impossible for Mark to want her as his girlfriend. Besides, she believed that she’s nothing compared to cute and adorable Oh My Girl’s maknae, Choi Arin.

“Until when are we gonna do this?” she questioned.

“Well until I can tell Arin the truth” Mark answered.

“And when exactly would that be?”

“I don’t know, just go along with it!” Mark laughed answering Erin’s question, “anyway, you will love being with me because you have a crush on me right?”

“Y-yeah b-but”

“Then just play along” Mark pulled her and hugged Erin immediately, “this is our first skinship, everyone is watching us, this better be good”

Erin, who understand that Mark wanted some show for students, decided to hug him back. Not with force, but she hugged him like he’s one of the most important person she needed in her life. She released the hug after a while and looked at Mark who was looking at her and smiled.

“You want to know a secret?” Mark asked.

“What?” Erin wondered.

“Your arms are very warm and the way you hug me is very soft, I like it” Mark laughed. Erin couldn’t help herself. She blushed after Mark’s compliment and made him laughed at her even more.

 

***

 

Arin looked outside of her class and saw Mark and Erin together. Her bestfriend started to show up when they realized that Arin was no where to be found in the cafetaria.

“Arin-ah, you’re okay?” Jaera, one of her bestfriend, asked.

“y-yeah I guess” Arin smiled. Jaera looked outside and see what Arin saw a while ago.

“Wow, they’re really dating aren’t they?” she asked and Aein could only nod. “Well, are you sure? Mark hates her so much you know that”

“Well,” Arin observe both Mark and Erin until they hugged each other all of the sudden. Arin opened her eyes widely and also Jaera. Both could not believe that it’s real but it was mid day and there was no way that they were dreaming about it. “Well, I don’t think I need to answer your question anymore” Arin laughed.

“Aren’t you jealous?” Jaera asked, “this is Mark that we’re talking about. Not just Mark Mark, but NCT MARK LEE”

Hearing that, Arin laughed and Jaera looked at her, “Jaera, I know he’s NCT Mark” she said.

“Then why don’t you date him? I’m actually so confused about that” Jaera asked for more, “he’s asking you out too many times now and you keep rejecting him”

“I-I...” Arin didn’t know how to answer. She actually was also confused why did she reject Mark over and over and over to the fact that Mark was actually a talented person with a nice and wonderful heart.

“You couldn’t even answer that” Jaera laughed, “see? Now she’s dating that dork”

“Jaera!”

“What? Erin IS a dork! Am I wrong?” Jaera looked at Erin who was laughing with Mark, “ugh lucky her, dating someone as nice and as handsome as Mark”

Arin laughed. She looked at them closer and see if ever there was a lie between that relationship.

 

Too bad, she seems not able to find any.

 

***