Auditorium-

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

Last period arrives... "Alright class so remember to finish reading the assigned pages I've given you as well as the homework from your other teachers. *BELL RINGS* Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow." You quickly pack up your things and wait for all the students to leave before heading to the auditorium.  Okay so the mystery note said to head to the auditorium... The only question is where??? You look around and see an empty hallway with no signs or students or staff to help you out. “WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FIND MY WAY AROUND THIS SCHOOL??” You yell in frustration. A few minutes of twists and turns later… I hope whoever sent me this note is patient because it seems that I’ll never be able to meet with them!

Ok! Lemme get in on this one, let’s go! And we go bam bam bam bi dam bi da bi dam bam, Bam bam bam bi dam bi da bi dam bam! Seven, OS!” Huh? You hear someone say. Where is that coming from? You follow the noise to an empty room and see that there’s someone standing on stage. Maybe I should ask them… You open your mouth to speak but close it when you hear the person sing. Or just let them finish... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Jcfwx3CGE) “She captivated me at first sight, She’s so pretty, I can’t take my eyes off her, I’ll go to you and I’ll show you what I got yeah, If I’m with you baby, I’ll go anywhere, You’re so dazzling, you’re so beautiful, I never get tired of looking at you, I’ve fallen for you, I can’t imagine being without you for a second, I think I’m addicted to you, What’s up (What’s up) What’s up (What’s up), Yeah What’s up, It’s GGGG GOT 7, And we go bam bam bam bi dam bi da bi dam bam, Bam bam bam bi dam bi da bi dam bam, And we go bam bam bam bi dam bi da bi dam bam, Bam bam bam bi dam bi da bi dam bam. You’re so dazzling, you’re so beautiful, I never get tired of looking at you, I’ve fallen for you, I can’t imagine being without you for a second, I think I’m addicted to you!This is catchy! You try to get closer on stage *TRIP*.

“W-who’s there??” Busted!!

“Sorry I was just lost trying to find the auditorium and I heard you singing. I got curious so I followed your voice and ended up here, you’re really good.” You approach the stage and try to see who’s there, Wait is that- “JB? Is that you?” The figure jumps off stage and lands next to you smiling nervously (http://data.whicdn.com/images/131912516/large.jpg).

“In the flesh Ms. (y/n), I’m actually surprise that you remembered my name.”

“Well when we met early you were the calmest person in the room at the time and your name just stuck to me, plus it’s one of the easiest names to remember so…” You both laugh. “Anyway I love the song you were singing what’s it called?”

“Oh that it’s just some lyrics I made up at lunch. Do you really like it?” You nod happily. “T-thanks... Anyway I heard you were looking for the auditorium so…” He points at the door you came from. “Here it is.” You look around and see a small sign labelled ‘AUDITORIUM’, Why didn’t I see that before? Where is the mystery writer I’m suppose to meet? The only other person here is…

“You. It was you, right JB?” He looks at you confused.

“What did I do?”

“You wrote me that note.”

“What are you-” You hold up the small piece of paper and he laughs nervously (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/09/57/77/0957774caed03d79657004a6df57cbcf.gif). “Oh… that note… Well to clarify things I just wanted to see if you knew your way around the school and apparently you don’t so allow me to be your guide for everything you need to know about Turbulence Academy!”

“Seriously JB?”

“Actually no I just wanted to see you again, we’re in different floors. I teach on the first floor with Jackson while everyone else is on the second floor, I get lonely because Jackson always hangs out with Mark and Youngjae so… I wanted to see if....”

“Sure!” You smile and he gives you a confused look.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“You were going to ask me to visit you sometimes right?” He nods while his cheeks turn red. “Then I will, it’s no bother and it’d be nice to have a friend in the school.” He smiles.

“Great so when do you have sometime off?”

“During second period.”

“I’m actually teaching that time but you can still visit me and for a bit-”

“-or during the changing of classes. The kids won’t mind waiting a few more minutes for me to come let them in, deal?”

“Deal!” With that you both smile and begin talking about plans for the day to come.