Your classroom-

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

 

 

Last period arrives... "Alright class so remember to finish reading the assigned pages I've given you as well as the homework from your other teachers. *BELL RINGS* Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow." You begins packing your things but you stop. So the mystery note said to head to stay in the classroom... Now what? You finish packing  your things and look around to see who’s left. Ugh what’s he doing? Shouldn’t he be heading home now or something? “Yugyeom what are doing here? Shouldn’t you be at home or meeting BamBam?” He stays quiet and walks up to your desk, he then sits on top of it. “Um excuse me but-”

“I know what you’re going to say so please don’t and just listen to me carefully.” He looks at you (http://i.imgur.com/Yp5kwEY.jpg), you close your mouth and he continues. “First off I want to let you know that this is a dare from BamBam and Chanyeol so it’s not my fault for what i’m about to do.” Uh oh what is he doing… He gets off your desk and walks behind it grabbing the arms of your chair and moving his face closer to yours, you turn red as your heart races faster.

“Y-yugyeom what are you doing??” He gets so close that you close your eyes shut, embracing for what might happen. You wait a minute and then hear laughing, you open your eyes and see Yugyeom laughing (https://68.media.tumblr.com/ecb296b30d26f9b18807d65b9f70e922/tumblr_inline_ohsfd2nv8w1uoifnn_500.gif). “W-what???”

“Your face! Hahahaha!” He lets go of your chair and leans against the whiteboard trying to calm down. “Oh! Man wait until the guys hear about this!” You get up from your chair and glare at Yugyeom.

“If you think I'm someone who could be taken advantage of you’re-”

“Wait I was just trying to see what color your eyes are. Chanyeol was sitting far away and he was curious, what did you think i was-” He stops talking and sees how angry you are. “Oh… you thought that i was trying to-”

“N-no i didn’t i was just confused.” Oh man how embarrassing!! He chuckles.

“I would never kiss anyone like you! First you pour water on me and now you want a kiss, man you’re something else miss!” Why i can’t believe this kid! Fuming you head outside with Yugyeom trailing behind you. “Wait i’m sorry i didn’t mean that! It was just a childless prank! I’m so sorry (y/n)!” You stop walking and turn to look at him, he covers his mouth and turns red embarrassed (https://68.media.tumblr.com/73fcc72f7e4229b8e7acb4fd2034ccc0/tumblr_inline_o3hh8kMQ1l1tkdw47_500.gif).

“Pfft!! Hahahaha!” You burst out laughing while he looks confused. “Hahaha! I’m sorry it’s just that this all seemed really funny when you think about.” He nods and begins chuckling.

“You’re right (y/n).” You stop laughing look at him with annoyance.

“And just when I was going to let this slide… Yugyeom will address me as Ms. (y/n), not (y/n). We aren’t friends, just another student and teacher relationship.” He smirks and you shove him lightly. “So as a punishment for calling me by my first name and this ‘prank’ as you put it for the rest of the entire month you’ll be helping me pick up after class all the mess that you and your classmates make. Am I clear?”

“Yes ma’am.” He rolls his eyes and pouts.

“Good but....” I can’t believe I’m going to do this… “If you’d like we could actually be.... Friends.” You look at his reaction and he smiles.

“Since you suggested it Ms. (y/n), why not? Now since we’re friends… Do you think you could give me a ride home friend? BamBam got picked up early and he’s my ride home so…” He gives you puppy eyes, you sigh and take out your keys.

“Follow me.” He smiles as you lead the way to your car, what did I get myself into??