Front of the school-

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

 

 

Last period arrives... "Alright class so remember to finish reading the assigned pages I've given you as well as the homework from your other teachers. *BELL RINGS* Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow." You begins packing your things, but stop and look at Jin-young’s jacket. That really was sweet of him to let me keep it, I wish I could do something nice for him… You slide on his jacket smiling and head quickly to the front of the school. Alright I’m here now what?

“Ms. (y/n)!” You look around and see a familiar face waving you over (http://data.whicdn.com/images/200152851/large.gif).

“Jin-young?? How did you know it was-” He points at the jacket. “Right this…”

“It looks better on you,but actually I wanted to ask you some things about the reading material you assigned us.” Wow what a great student I wish everyone else was like him. “It won’t take long, you seem in a hurry so-”
“Actually I’m suppose to meeting someone here so take all the time you need.” He smiles (http://data.whicdn.com/images/188425192/large.jpg) and takes out his book.

“Alright so what’s troubling me the part when Romeo goes to see Juliet secretly on her balcony, why couldn’t he have just invited her over to his place or met her somewhere else?”

“Well they’re both from different families who hated each other, he was deeply in love with her and without thinking he just went up to her balcony to see her again even though he could’ve died that very second. Love makes you do things you never thought you’d do.”

“Have you ever been in love Ms. (y/n)?” You blush at at his question.

“N-not really so I can’t relate to either of them…” He laughs.

“I was just kidding sorry for making you feel weird. I’ve actually never been in love or liked someone either so it’s okay… Well actually I think now it might be different.” His cheeks turn red as he loses himself to his thoughts. Hmm… who seems to have caught the heart of cute little Jin-young?

“Oh and what changed that?” You tease.

“A-actually I just met her and she seems like a really nice person, I hope our relationship progresses. I’m actually meeting her right now…”

“Really?” You look around curiously. “Where is she?” He takes a deep breathe and looks into your eyes not taking them off you. Why is he looking at me like that- unless it’s actually… “Is it me?” You whisper, he nods and gives you a small smile.

“I don’t like like you Ms. (y/n) I just want to be friends if that’s alright with you. I want to have these weird conversations with you and be able to approach you as a friend. I want to try to be someone you’re comfortable with, I might be a student but I hope that one day you’ll see me as a friend.” He turns red and laughs nervously while mumbling to himself.

“O-okay.”

“Huh?”
“Let’s try it out Jin-young.” You extend your hand to him, he slowly shakes it while hiding his smile of relief.

“So Ms. (y/n) want to continue this conversation during lunch tomorrow? Not the reading assignment one but the one where we were getting to know each other better?”

“It’d be my pleasure, see you tomorrow Jin-young.” You wave good-bye and head to your car smiling, first friend at school, first fight, what a day (y/n)!