Science Lab-

Turbulence Academy (Choose your path story with Got7 members)

 

 

Last period arrives... "Alright class so remember to finish reading the assigned pages I've given you as well as the homework from your other teachers. *BELL RINGS* Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow." You quickly pack up your things and wait for all the students to leave before heading to the science lab. We're supposedly meeting here... What an interesting place to suggest. You enter and gasp at the awe of all the fancy state of the art equipment and experiments lying around. "Glow in the dark Volcano? Spy glasses? DNA Cloning? What type of things do they do around here?"

"Well I do try to make class as fun and exciting as possible."

"Ah!" Startled you try to run away but are stopped by an object in your path causing you to fall onto the ground.

"Are you okay Ms.(y/n)??" The voice gets closer until you see clearly who it is.

"Choi Youngjae??" (https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf1db2ccae46e90aa9f407b1264ff58a/tumblr_inline_ohzqdnx6dt1theg8b_500.gif) "What are you doing- oh wait you work here. Duh!" You turn red and chuckle at your own joke, he helps you up.

"It seems that JYP stopped you from colliding with my students' projects. Now that would've been messy!"

"JYP?"

"The class mascot, aka the fake human skeleton." He points behind you, you turn and are face to face with it.

"Ah!!" You hide behind Youngjae. He chuckles and pats your head comfortingly.

"It's okay, why don't we take this conversion outside?" He leads you out of the lab carefully, once you've calm down you see that he's still holding you in his arms. "*CLEARS THROAT* Um, Mr. Choi?"

"Hm? Oh you can call me Youngjae."

"Well um Youngjae... I'm alright now..." He looks at you confused until he realizes the position you're both in and quickly lets you go while turning red himself.

"S-sorry about that, you just seemed very frightened by all the equipment and I thought this would help you calm down... Yeah..." An awkward silence is held. "*CLEARS THROAT* Well Ms. (y/n) the reason I asked you to come is that I hope for us to be friends. You seem like a nice person and I'd like to get to know you better so... what do you say?" He looks to the ground kicking imaginary dirt. You smile at how shy he acts (http://37.media.tumblr.com/e4edf949e3892e471708e7eb46d32bfc/tumblr_n6n723WjQo1qgirsao1_250.gif) and giggle, He's cute and seems nice, I'm curious as to how this friendship will turn out.

"Let's do it!" He looks up at you surprised, you smile brightly. "Let's be friends Youngjae!" He smiles and hugs you tightly.

"You won't regret it (y/n)!"

"Um... Youngjae?"

"Yes? Oh! Right!" He lets go embarrassed. "Sorry won't happen again." You giggle and smile.

"It's okay friend." He smiles brightly as you walk down the hallway happy knowing your new friend was right behind you. This is going to be quite an interesting year.